• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • I want a refund.

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by braiille, Dec 1, 2018.

1. braiille

braiille New Member

Hello

I bought a key yesterday and once i start the bot and go into rifts, it just stops moving after a while.
      I see other people have mega issues with the bot as well, reading the forum.
      This is what stops my character from moving
      "04:21:20,702 [INFO] [Trinity 2.6.448] [ExplorationLogic] Couldn't find any unvisited nodes. Current AdvDia.LevelAreaSnoIdId: 462874, ZetaDia.CurrentLevelAreaSnoId: 462874, Total Nodes: 130 Unvisited Nodes: 0 Searching In [462874] HasNavServerData=True"
      And there is no more info than that.

I'm sure you'll ask me to post a log, but I really don't see anything happening after everyone else posts logs. I feel like you are becoming a scam company, trying to milk as much money as possible before you shut this down.

I also had an oldschool key, which you removed from my account without giving me a refund for it.
      So either, I want my old key back (AKA one that never expires) and I'll wait til the bot works again. Or you give me a refund for this 1 week key plus my old key.

BR
      Braille

Ferroks2 likes this.
    2. d133294

d133294 Member

which profiles do you have loaded

3. braiille

braiille New Member

I'm using the Nephalem Rift profile that comes with the bot.

4. braiille

braiille New Member

I'm also recieving this shortly after I begin a rift run.
      "
      12:30:44,571 [ERROR] [Trinity 2.6.448] Exception in NephalemRiftTag: System.NullReferenceException: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
      vid Trinity.DbProvider.StuckHandler.CheckForStuck() i D:\Demonbuddy BETA\Plugins\Trinity\DbProvider\StuckHandler.cs:rad 63
      vid Trinity.DbProvider.StuckHandler.get_IsStuck() i D:\Demonbuddy BETA\Plugins\Trinity\DbProvider\StuckHandler.cs:rad 50
      vid Zeta.Bot.Navigation.DefaultNavigationProvider.>UA-%I\\~jmX70WHL"?$K:t\]e".MoveNext()
      "

5. braiille

braiille New Member

After some further reading, I disabled Nvidia Shadowplay and switched routine and build on my character.
      Been running 1h without interruption or interaction from me.
      This is on the 541 build with Agraels trinity.