• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • I want the "1.5.2.2" rend back in 1.6.2

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by Bertrand, Oct 11, 2012.

1. gexstar

gexstar New Member

Why doesnt somebody just upload a changed version of gilestrinity ?

Instead of everybody copy pasting craploads of text. :)
      Just a suggestion.

*edit*
      I put all of the suggestions made in this thread into a Trinity 1.6.2 file u find below.
      All credits go to Giles and the people in this thread. :p
      Oh, and btw: Thx! Running very smooth so far.

View attachment GilesTrinity - Rend.zip

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
    2. Pkt

Pkt New Member

Looking at rend's code, if you are not using WW is basically the same, the 2 only differences are
      Code:
      (!bCurrentlyAvoiding || iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_12] >= 1) &&
      wich basically makes no diffrence since is always true because the second statement is overlapping with
      Code:
      (iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_7] > 0 || targetCurrent.fRadiusDistance <= 7f) &&
      This leaves us with the only difference:
      Code:
      int iPostDelay = 1;
      it was 0 in 1.5.2.2

Does this make any real change?

3. Lipie

Lipie Member

@ gexstar: While 1.5.2 was th? best in Rend build.

Your version of 1.6.2 is as good as it gets , thank you very much.
      Is it a lot of work for you to alter 1.6.3 like this aswell ? (if allowed by giles)

With this 1.6.2 I'm running full rend build on MP3 , act3, 0 deaths ever.

4. budpradel

budpradel New Member

I'd be glad if we could implement the old rest un the lastest 16.3.1. I gave a try with the copy paste code from the first page, that gives me compilation error when i launch DB . Any advice ? Thanks all for your help .

5. gexstar

gexstar New Member

6. budpradel

budpradel New Member

Same compiling errors with your modified file .

7. budpradel

budpradel New Member

didn't try a fresh install anyway, maybe this would work ?

8. Makaronnik

Makaronnik New Member

Giles, please make barbs spam rend much more often. My barb doesn't want to spam it at all! And dies because of it. Also using sprint in combat vs ranged mobs would be very nice. Now barb uses sprint only out of combat. Also, using sprint in town is needed.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    9. Adz4u28

Adz4u28 New Member

i think mine uses rend every 6minutes................................. really frustrating : (

10. budpradel

budpradel New Member

Giles is ill, let's leave him recover , i can live without the rend spam, but my bot doesn't ;d . If the Op could put an eye on it, he'll have my eternal consideration (at minimum !!!) :))

11. Makaronnik

Makaronnik New Member

Giles, pls say that you read this thread...

12. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

The Trinity sub-forums has over 330 threads, and just under 5,000 posts, since it was created a few weeks ago. And I do, and have read, every, single, post.

Without fail.

Whether or not I reply is another matter.

Appreciation for my dedication is most welcome in the form of donations, which seem to have all but vanished this past 10 days or so :p

13. Makaronnik

Makaronnik New Member

You're a great man!

14. Krzy

Krzy New Member

I still want the 1.5.1 rend back. The trinity 1.6.3.4 just seems to be too slow compared to the previous. Has anyone got around to update the old rend file into the new trinity?

15. Makaronnik

Makaronnik New Member

Yep, rend is still not good... Giles, please take this into account. Sometimes it really seems that bot act too slowly. Slower than it was in previous versions. And often doesn't use rend with full rage and enemies near.

16. Krzy

Krzy New Member

Any down falls to using 1.6.2 still? Will we loot new legendaries and stuff? etc..

17. Bazingaw

Bazingaw New Member

I cant remember the exact changes 1.6.3.4 did but I did some changes a bit ago that I can't remember whats different from the original 1.6.3.4 code but heres my block
      Code:
                          // Rend spam
                          if (!bOOCBuff && !playerStatus.bIsIncapacitated && hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend) &&
                              iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_12] >= 1 &&
                              // Doesn't need CURRENT target to be in range, just needs ANYTHING to be within 9 foot, since it's an AOE!
                              (iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_6] > 0 || targetCurrent.fRadiusDistance <= 6f) &&
                              // Don't use against goblins (they run too quick!)
                              (!targetCurrent.bThisTreasureGoblin || iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_12] >= 5) &&
                              (
                                   // This segment is for people who DON'T have whirlwind
                                   (!hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_Whirlwind) &&
                                      (
                                      // *DON'T* use rend if we currently have wrath/earthquake/call available & needed but need to save up energy energy
                                      (!bWaitingForSpecial || playerStatus.dCurrentEnergy >= 75) &&
                                      // Bunch of optionals now that go hand in hand with all of the above...
                                          (
                                          // Either off full 4 second or so cooldown...
                                           GilesUseTimer(SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend) ||
                                          // ... or ability to spam rend every 0.4 seconds if more enemies in range than when last used rend...
                                           (iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_6] > iWithinRangeLastRend && DateTime.Now.Subtract(dictAbilityLastUse[SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend]).TotalMilliseconds >= 1000) ||
                                          // ... or ability to spam rend every 1.1 seconds if current primary target changes...
                                           (targetCurrent.iThisACDGUID != iACDGUIDLastRend && DateTime.Now.Subtract(dictAbilityLastUse[SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend]).TotalMilliseconds >= 1800) ||
                                          // ... or ability to spam rend every 1.5 seconds with almost full fury
                                           (playerStatus.dCurrentEnergyPct >= 0.85 && DateTime.Now.Subtract(dictAbilityLastUse[SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend]).TotalMilliseconds >= 2500) ||
                                          // ... or ability to spam rend every 2 seconds with a lot of fury
                                           (playerStatus.dCurrentEnergyPct >= 0.65 && DateTime.Now.Subtract(dictAbilityLastUse[SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend]).TotalMilliseconds >= 3500)
                                          )
                                      )) ||
                                   // This segment is for people who *DO* have whirlwind
                                   (hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_Whirlwind) &&
                                    // See if it's off-cooldown and at least 40 fury, or use as a fury dump
                                       (
                                          (settings.bFuryDumpWrath && playerStatus.dCurrentEnergyPct >= 0.92 && GilesHasBuff(SNOPower.Barbarian_WrathOfTheBerserker)) ||
                                          (settings.bFuryDumpAlways && playerStatus.dCurrentEnergyPct >= 0.92) ||
                                          (DateTime.Now.Subtract(dictAbilityLastUse[SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend]).TotalMilliseconds >= 2800)
                                       ) &&
                                       // Max once every 1.2 seconds even if fury dumping, so sprint can be fury dumped too
                                       // DateTime.Now.Subtract(dictAbilityLastUse[SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend]).TotalMilliseconds >= 1200 &&
                                       // 3+ mobs of any kind at close range *OR* one elite/boss/special at close range
                                       (
                                          (iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_15] >= 3 && iElitesWithinRange[RANGE_12] >= 1) ||
                                          (iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_15] >= 3 && targetCurrent.bThisTreasureGoblin && targetCurrent.fRadiusDistance <= 13f) ||
                                          iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_15] >= 5 ||
                                          ((targetCurrent.bThisEliteRareUnique || targetCurrent.bThisBoss) && targetCurrent.fRadiusDistance <= 13f && iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_15] >= 3)
                                       )
                                   )
                              ) &&
                              // And finally, got at least 20 energy
                              playerStatus.dCurrentEnergy >= 20)
                          {
                              iWithinRangeLastRend = iAnythingWithinRange[RANGE_6];
                              iACDGUIDLastRend = targetCurrent.iThisACDGUID;
                              // Note - we have LONGER animation times for whirlwind-users
                              // Since whirlwind seems to interrupt rend so easily
                              int iPreDelay = 0;
                              int iPostDelay = 0;
                              if (hashPowerHotbarAbilities.Contains(SNOPower.Barbarian_Whirlwind))
                              {
                                  if (powerLastSnoPowerUsed == SNOPower.Barbarian_Whirlwind || powerLastSnoPowerUsed == SNOPower.None)
                                  {
                                      iPreDelay = 5;
                                      iPostDelay = 5;
                                  }
                              }
                              return new GilesPower(SNOPower.Barbarian_Rend, 0f, playerStatus.vCurrentPosition, iCurrentWorldID, -1, iPreDelay, iPostDelay, USE_SLOWLY);
                          }

18. Thaimat

Thaimat New Member

bump this post in hopes of fixinng rend :(

19. jiznadj

jiznadj New Member

Yea, It would be nice if this could be merged into the unified build. Not everyone is using a WW build after all and rend has not worked well since 1.5.2.2

20. jubisman

jubisman New Member

Is bazingaw's code working as intended? If anyone can confirm this I'll add it to Unified