• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Idea] Gold Selling Coalition

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Smarter, Dec 6, 2011.

?

What do you think of this idea?

1. Great idea! Count me in!

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Great idea! Not for me though, good luck.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Your an idiot...

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. han88a

han88a Member

Great idea count me in. i would like to join..i can supply 300k gold per week with 3 accounts

2. MrB

MrB Member

How are you going to stop Chinese farmers? I like the idea and will sell my gold for you but you'll never get rid of the Chinese farmers. I don't see why they sell it so cheap either. There's not that many big players and they should get together and up the price to a reasonable amount. 10k for $5 in /2 makes me weep

3. Smarter

Smarter Member

The same way any company breaks into a monopolized market. Offer better products, better prices, and better service. As for an American Market, you'd be surprised what a "Made In America" sticker on something does as well.

4. no1knowsy

no1knowsy Well-Known Member

Can a Panda be made in America?
      If so, I'm pretty sure I'm the first :p

5. Smarter

Smarter Member

No, Pandas are from China, so therefore, your the enemy. Die Commie!

6. bossland

bossland Administrator

Better products - WOW Gold is identical, there can not be better American than Chinese Gold
      Better prices - $5 is what you will never get as an gold reseller, mostly much less - better prices are made when the farmer gets the worst prices ever
      Better service - in china you get paid $5 a day for customer support and they have 24/7 support, you can not finance that for free

sizeable marketshare - yet another wow gold page of 94.000.000 million others, ranked somewhere at position 10.000.000

The problem never was the production of gold, that can do anyone, but the selling of the gold. If you have 300.000 gold you easily can find private buyers and an ongoing business with that buyers.

Once you get into 10.000.000+++ gold production a day, you will sit on your gold, due to having over 500 EU/NA/Oceanic Servers to manage - and not as much demand as supply

Or you will be forces to bulk sell to the few chinese resellers that you did not know about, controlling the whole market.

All hat companies you heared off, buying your gold, as mmopawn, mmofly and whatnot ( except offgamers ) , are agents that buy your gold cheap to sell it to the few resellers that supply all the big chinese goldsellers.

7. no1knowsy

no1knowsy Well-Known Member

Lol, okay.
      We've spammed enough.

What if someone was watching?!
      Quick, stop talking about botting... Blizz might be monitoring our Chatz.

8. liljackjack

liljackjack Member

12 farmers at your service!

9. blasi

blasi New Member

sounds like a good idea a bit hard to be sucessful but why not... i dont have much to help, but 40k sitting on my bank waiting for you !

10. kitg90

kitg90 New Member

I'm in =)

11. Smarter

Smarter Member

I'll retort to your points in the order they were made:
      1. There can be Better Products. Gold per Gold, the material product is the same, yes. However, promotions, bonuses, and real customer service are what I mean by better products.
      2. Better Prices made by better kickbacks, OffGamers has a awesome rewards system as an example, but more can be done. You can charge the same if not more per gold, if what their getting out of it makes them feel like they "got more".
      3. Their service is as it is valued. There's many marketable methods of servicing these clients in their launguage, with real professionalism, unlike the chinese.
      4. The problem, IMO: Is the lack of standard form. Horrible Customer Serivce, Profiteering, and Lack of Customer Satisfaction.
      5. By networking with people who all have the same ability of production (espiecially with networking of methods), you have the ability to mimic demand. Shuffling production to the servers where it is needed.
      6. --
      7. That's the gamble in it all I suppose. Trying to gain a market share.

12. ixidakonixi

ixidakonixi New Member

Ive been wanting to do this for a LOOOONG time. Im a college student and bot/sell just so i have some extra cash to buy me some beer on the weekends.

What i would like to do, is Farm the gold (bot,AH,sell to my Buyers), deposit gold in Gbank, you (or w/e the person in charge with the vanilla accounts for actually selling the gold to buyers) takes gold from gbank, Then send me my part of money to my paypal.

I believe this min the chances of account bans by alot...then again my account could be banned first shot.

Im deff intrested, hit me up with a PM!

13. kayes

kayes Active Member

Just a tiny thought how to actually do this.
      • Make a plugin for HB that is linked to unique users with login from HB.
      • Make the plugin check goldstatus in guildbanks for each users, and log what server it is avaiable on, and when it was last updated.
      • Send this information to the gold seller pages server.
      • When a customer browse the gold seller page and makes a order for gold there will be sendt out emails (like offgamers) to the users who have gold avaiable on the server. The first one to log in and takes the order gets it.
      • To be sure that the gold is actually avaiable, the goldstatus for each user must be removed from the page if it is more than 12 hours old.
      • Make the buyer log into the page and click "delivered" which is linked to the user who was first to click "I can deliver this" (which blocks others from beeing able to deliver)
      • If a user fails to deliver the gold X number of times their account will be frozen.
      • A certain % goes to administrator of the page (Smarter) and Bossland so he can have some $$$ when Blizzard file another lawsuit against this new business :rolleyes:
      + alot more

This business is harsh to penetrate, but if we think out of the box it is possible. There is _alot_ of stuff that need to be perfect before "amateurs" can even try to get this up and running.

Positive marketing sides of this is that is more safe to buy from us.
      We are spread over EU and US, not China and bangladesh :p
      The goldstatus is "fresh"
      There can be added checks to the quality of the service regarding how the different users treat their customers. Like if they delivered the gold, and how long it took. Buyers can comment on the transaction which is linked directly to the users account. Reward the best sellers with "stars" that show how many successfull transactions they have had (Like the ebay % system)

14. Smarter

Smarter Member

My business model, and planned implementatioon take what you said to many more levels. Obviously I don't plan to share it all here, as what's to stop anyone else from attempting the same thing. But I will say consistency is key, deliveries and customer interaction must be of a set par, with methods to ensure that ;).

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
    15. ixidakonixi

ixidakonixi New Member

you could also expand into, Rep farming, powerlvling, etc..etc

16. Antondkdk

Antondkdk New Member

Not to be an arse... But dont think this is possible, U cant fuck with the chinese people :) theyre so big that you cant get gold prices up or anything, they dont care.
      But it could be possible to maybe make an company if you can call it that, that could resell without taking as much as the chineese does :)

So, Better selling prices could be possible, from us to reseller (who should be some of us aswell)
      But Better buying prices isnt possible, (as of buying prices i mean to the price we sell to other real players)

Just my 2 cents.

17. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

I think the main thing here to bear in mind is this.

People will pay more for gold if they are certain of special circumstance:

1. They will not be ripped off (biggest fear for gold buyers is they are found out/ripped off)
      2. Secure transactions (as can be anyway ties into above)

Dismiss talk of american union business as this makes no sense to international buyer what he want is quick/secure service.
      Hope this makes sense but I know if I want to buy gold I'd avoid potential problems with chinese seller who can hide their tracks and dismiss talk of refund.
      If good rep this goes long way to better price for gold.
      Also like ixidakonixi said rep farming/powerleveling good source of income I do this for "friends and friends of friends" ahem but people need to know how to make sure no issue by using vpn and so.

18. neodite

neodite New Member

TBH, the fact that Smarter wants to start this, makes me want to be in.

Altho im not willing to open up a gold farming army again. Im more than willing to help in other ways.

19. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

A problem will be to keep millions of gold safe... the way offgamers "buys" gold is IMO a good way, but is difficult to setup. They don't own too much themself, the interaction is directly done between buyer and seller without any man in the middle.

20. kayes

kayes Active Member

I see. Im interested in hearing more.