• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • If i bot in wow 2 . will wow 1 get banned if wow 2 gets banned

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by randommcgee123, Jan 8, 2016.

1. randommcgee123

randommcgee123 New Member

exactly like the title . both use same emails and credit card . will only bot on wow 2 ... if it gets banned will anything happen to my main?

2. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

The answer is maybe. Not a single person here can give you any reassurance that you will or won't be banned. Some GM having a bad day may ban all your accounts just because. Some other GM having a good day may overlook your other account.

Blizzard is not static in their ways and can take any action they see fit.

3. SRH

SRH Member

i had 2/3 accounts on a single license banned for using HB in the most recent wave, the other 1/3 licence never ever loaded HB and avoided banhammer... so in my experience i would say no.

4. Astro

Astro Member

It all comes down to how pissed off blizzard is at that time.... but if I was you I wouldn't play on a linked account

5. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

we have never seem Bnet acc bans,they are taking actions only on the acc involved

6. Dreamteam

Dreamteam Member

I have now been supsended twice for using HB, (never used HB on Auto, farm nothing, only rotations). And this time I have been suspended all to June 2017, so thats way past 1 year.

I never play 24/7, I play a few hrs during weekends, and small hrs during week if if free from work. But yeah we all know the risk, but suxs, just bought Legion :(

7. Koldun

Koldun Member

well... that`s exactly what happened to me at this ban wave. 2 wow acc on same BNet acc. was botting on one and never botted on the other... after all got ban on both accounts

8. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

only if they trade between them are you at risk

9. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

As I said in my initial post, this answer is not correct. There's absolutely zero proof that anything has to be done between the accounts for a pissed off GM to ban all your accounts.

Your guys' personal experience with this matter means nothing, as the posts pointing both ways show.

The answer still is, and always will be, maybe. Noone can tell you that you will or won't be banned.

10. galidra

galidra New Member

I just got both accounts banned last night. Haven't used HB since the May 2015 banhammer when I got lucky and caught a 6 month suspension..I had bought a lifetime key so I decided it had been long enough, I'd start botting again. Came back, found out my lifetime was no longer active because they changed their lifetime key policy, so I bought a new key and the past few days I'd set the bot to level with Kick's leveling profiles on WoW2 using another pc, my old laptop, so that IPs couldn't be linked. Last night I was raiding with my guild and in the middle of killing Gul'dan both accounts were banned until August 1, 2018 at the exact same time for botting when HB never touched my WoW1. So yes, it can happen! They say they won't accept appeals, but I'm trying to fight the ban on WoW1 anyways, will come back and post results.