• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • If I wanted to bot multiple accounts?

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Casutherland, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Casutherland

Casutherland Member

So say I wanted to bot 3-5 accounts at the same time. Do I need to sign up with 3-5 gmail accounts? Or is there another way of going about creating accounts for pokemon go?

2. El Fuego

El Fuego Member

Please use the search feature before posting. This has been asked and answered many times.

3. Casutherland

Casutherland Member

Thanks man, I normally do, but with the flood of all this BS on the bot's being down, it has skewed the results I am looking for. Care to help me out here anyway?

Also I have another question..To make money on this game, are their legit websites out there where I can sell accounts etc? Or is that like forbidden talk on these forums..?

4. Gaaldornick

Gaaldornick Member

There are sites out there, but fyi unless this bot becomes the only one in town, there is too many other people selling, making the accounts worth very little. You can still make money, but it won't be a ton (saw a lot of level 30ish accounts for $10-$15.)

5. Casutherland

Casutherland Member

Yeah the time spent probably is not even worth it..

6. Gaaldornick

Gaaldornick Member

Well you can end up spending as little as 5 minutes total getting it from 1-30 once you're setup you can just ignore it (once they get all the functions set.) So $10 for 5 minutes is still good :) but if you want a lot of different pokemon or a lot of bans start happening (fingers crossed.) then it might not be so worthwhile.

All just my 2 cents.

7. Casutherland

Casutherland Member

Very valid points..now here is my next question. What legitimate sites can you sell on without the rest of being scammed. I have been scammed in the past on game like path to exile via using websites like ownedcore.com etc...

8. Gaaldornick

Gaaldornick Member

Scams are going to be possible on pretty much any website. If you try to be careful and trade preferentially with repped members there are some that work better than others. I will send you the two I have used for digital accounts before with a 90%+ success rate. They aren't secret, just don't want to get yelled at for no reason.