• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • If you want to arena...

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by jimmytwoshoes, May 26, 2015.

1. audsen

audsen Banned

Find another bot.... what community are talking about, a lot of ppl feel like they have been shit on, wheres the community to help those ppl, Botting is wrong full stop, arenas didnt cause the bans hb detection did,
      ppl farming dungeons 24 hours a day puts heat on hb, still allowed, 24 hour farming still allowed, fishing all day still allowed, archeology all day still allowed, whilst randomly running into walls for 6 hours.
      That shit doesnt bring heat to hb does it, I do most things with the bot but stopping arenas and allowing all the other stuff is utter bollocks, but its there baby it is what it is. But you ppl keep sticking up for them
      ffs get a real friend and for the record fuck the community im all about me.

2. killajosh

killajosh Member

well, apparently "you" as a single customer aren't too big of a concern for the HB staff. they have more than one subscriber to think about, and so far the majority apparently think this is a good business move.

3. audsen

audsen Banned

Find another bot.... what community are talking about, a lot of ppl feel like they have been shit on, wheres the community to help those ppl, Botting is wrong full stop, arenas didnt cause the bans, hb detection did,
      ppl farming dungeons 24 hours a day puts heat on hb, still allowed, 24 hour farming still allowed, fishing all day still allowed, archeology all day, still allowed, whilst randomly running into walls for 6 hours.
      That shit doesnt bring heat to hb does it. I do most things with the bot but stopping arenas and allowing all the other stuff is utter bollocks, but its there baby and it is what it is. But you ppl keep sticking up for them
      ffs get a real friend. So whats gonna happen when the bans keep coming in, have we been told why we were banned.... no....game over man game over.

4. killajosh

killajosh Member

If the bans keep rolling in, so be it. We will burn that bridge when we get there...

5. audsen

audsen Banned

Listen i aint reporting no botter i am one, but you know, and i know some ppl who feel burned, are gonna have the attitude of.

The majority of ppl who cant bot the way they want to, will be moving to the real majority of ppl who play wow, you run your little bot passed them in the majority pal, and you will be in the minority.... bannned.

So to me the risk is worse than before, especially as i dont know what it is that got me banned. funnily enough it def was not arenas as all i botted, for ages has been garrison butler ice.
      But its back up so lets see how it goes.....
      Be careful out there

6. magic101

magic101 New Member

I started using bots in wod and have been addicted since. Love all the glad suits and vit rogue profile but now that i think about it i'm still the same rating =( stuck at 2.2-2.4 mmr with or without bot.
      time to resub and go back healing boys!

Last edited: May 26, 2015