• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • I'm interested in Honorbuddy - can someone give me the low down?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Murander, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Murander

Murander New Member

My Pirox bot is going to be dieing soon, and I stumbled across this sight as I was searching for another option. I searched the forums for answers to my questions, but I did not find what I was looking for.

I really loved Piroxbot because of all the flexibility & easy ways to customize my profiles.

Can Honorbuddy....

Do both BGs & level characters & farm nodes & quest & just plain farm zones?

How much does it cost?

Will you ever release your client's information under any circumstances?

Hopefully someone can give me an introduction.

Thanks.

2. sprankton

sprankton Member

I've been with pirox ever since I discovered botting. HB is so user friendly and less time consuming (setups) I wish I had tried HB first.

3. Shuckles

Shuckles New Member

Honorbuddy is so much better than Pirox imo.

The setup is EXTREMELY simple. Getting profiles is soo soo simple..

It'll do anything you want, including DPS or heal for you while you hardcore raid :eek:

4. xhalfasoulx

xhalfasoulx New Member

Well currently WoW is working on shutting down this bot also, but this wont be shut down for atleast 3 years id say even if they lose their case. And if they loose HB might become free and stay alive thru donations, Anyways honorbuddy is by far the best bot iv ever used. I love the people here and everyone is very helpful, If you want to know about client's information being released check the forums, But as for what HB will do for you..... It will level your arch with a single click of a button, You will have a profile for just about every herbing/minning zone. You will have questing. Grinding. PvPbot which just follows paths. Then theres BGbot "beta" which is being updated soon, which has logic and will go to the best place, where there are the most players and even cap bases. Then you get Profession buddy which as it sounds will level your proffs. Deck your toon out with gold and you can even set it to buy stuff off the AH. You get instance buddy, Which isnt great but it also isnt horribl, the buddy team is working on making that AFKable now. You will get mixxed mode you can set it to quest, grind or gather OR doing fishing or arch and also que for BGs OR instances. You'll get combat helper so you can play one handed f you know what i mean.. or dont want to button mash all you have to do is move out of bad stuff, you can use it for Raids/instances ect ect anything that gets you into combat. You get autoangler Which is for fishing. There is partymode for RaF users. Do i even dare say "thats about it" no i dont because whatever you want to do in WoW its there for you. SO you can do whatever is important in your life. I spend more time with my wife and working out and take care of my plants. All for like a like somewhere around $45-60 usd, I forgot what i paid. And imo it should be way more. But hopefully we will see you soon

5. lathrodectus

lathrodectus Member

With Honorbuddy, you are able to do everything pirox was offering, Including multi-zones now and more!

Questing: HB is the far best solution I've seen thanks to Kickazz. Mostly AFKable.
      BG Botting: As pirox lacked a good combat engine (Cmon 5 offensive macros for a total solution....), Honorbuddy offers a much improved Combat Engine, Great Custom Classes. Again its far better than pirox.
      Leveling: You can even que for dungeons, its not flawless but mostly doin the job. However I have not intensively tested this, I dont favor interaction with other players.

How much does it cost - WOW Bots Gatherbuddy & Honorbuddy

6. Murander

Murander New Member

Yea, man, I can totally relate. I want to spend my time with my wife, working out, focusing on studying & doing things for other people in my life instead of being on a game all day for 100's of hours just to experience game contect. I enjoy the game and the storyline, but the timesink that is WoW is too much.

On an unrelated note, does anyone think it foolish to continue using Pirox between now and when it goes down permanently?

7. xhalfasoulx

xhalfasoulx New Member

For most things yes, but i used pirox this weekend for WSG because right now WSG isnt that great to bot since the GYs were lowered, unless you make your own profiles to fix. but i dont ahve the time atm so i run pirox with combat bot