• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Information for future plans

Discussion in 'Lazymon Forum' started by Hananashk, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Hananashk

Hananashk Member

Hi,
      I am willing to buy a year of subscription for this tool. But I am not sure for the future support of this tool.
      Lazymon is getting fewer attention then Pokefarmer for an observer from the Devs. The Updates and their frequency are also not like Pokefarmer.

So will it get better, is it worth to invest in an slow updated bot or shall I stick to the Pokefarmer?

PS: Are there any plans to add a feature for collection coins from the shop?

Regards

2. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Hananashk,

You have asked some great questions! We know it feels like Lazymon got the cold shoulder, and in some aspects we were forced to do so, especially with 2 API changes in the last month or so almost 3 actually. However I can assure you, you will want to store up on a nice long key (even if you dont use it right this second, because Lazymon is about to get one heck of a boost!

The main thing to consider is this, PF started out alot like Lazymon, and built its way up, now PokeFarmer has its base structure and is tweaked and revamped accordingly (making it easier to push out updates) as well as this, up until a month ago we only had 1 main dev, now we have expanded the family a bit and have BigTank as well as myself working hand in hand with HatchingEgg.

The short answer? Heck yes Lazymon will be getting better, and it is ALWAYS worth it to invest in something you want to help impact. All of our early supporters are responsible for providing some essential feedback.

So now your main question, whats the plans?:

Coming very soon:

Pokémon Deployment into Gyms
      Item Use and Recycling
      Pokémon Sorting IV/CP based
      Logs
      Fixes on the Gym Battling System

Future Releases/Updates but not as soon:
      Collect coins
      Support in saving ideal gym teams
      Tweaks to add different speed settings
      Alot more!!!

If I were you, I would do what I did and grab up a new key asap and get ready some some epic gym battles in Lazymon very very soon!

3. Quacker

Quacker New Member

So are any of these updates coming or did I just purchase a dead app?

4. Hananashk

Hananashk Member

After CAcove's post I purchased the app to support the devs... But srsly this was not even remotely usable. The base feature did not work. Then I requested a refund.
      Now I am wainting if they update the app to a usable one. I hope so...

5. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Lazymon is standing still.

Seriously it is a damn long period of time since its release and if i use it with a brand new account(hand leveled to 5), i get captcha and shadowban within an hour. *thumbs up for your security features*

Beside that "Tweaks to add different speed settings" this is a basic security feature...that this still hasn't been added (how long is lazymon out now, half a year???), pure ridiculousness.

Please don't tell people again, the focus here (pokefarmer, lazymon) would be security, otherwise i probably die from laughter.

6. Hananashk

Hananashk Member

@Mods any eta?