Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Informations

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Support' started by Mirko1987, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

Hi everyone! long time no see,i just bought a month of db subscription to see how the things go.... I was thinking if is normal that using DB is laggy right now...im using a window mode (no borderless version) and i was thinking is could be the problem due to was long time i didnt use DB...Also i got a problem where my mage was attacking something wasnt needed to.. so i tried with unchecking destroy enviroment option...
    Are these a known issues of this DB or there is smtg i should set or uncheck from settings?
    Also i wanted to make some gr8er but im not sure if with this bot would be safe...

Ty in advance

Cheers!

@Tony

P.S. i'm seriously considering to ask a refund... it's unplayable and i didnt spend almost 13€ to play in super slow motion...

What to do if i want a refund?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

Edit it also seems unable to click to access to other level and keep stucked to lclick attack on walls..

I dont remember which one of these files is so i'll upload all..

Edit.. Pretty bad anyway... It got stucked everytime i try to stop the bot.. embarassing this bot these days...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

fps will be fixed on an upcoming release

4. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

Ok good,but seems DB has tons of bug atm,not only fps...like bot attaking useless objects and keep stucked behind corners without attacking the mobs...