• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [IronBreaker][Beta] Universal Warrior Combat Routine

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Sykotik, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Sykotik

Sykotik Community Developer

[IronBreaker] Universal Warrior Combat Routine

IronBreaker - A Warrior Combat Routine

[​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

[HR][/HR]

FEATURES

- Support for all Warrior Specs
      - Robust customization
      - Auto Updating
      - Lots of nice Features (Force Combat, Multi Pull, Ignore PvP for world quests, etc.)
      - Spiffy User Interface
      - Supports "most" abilities and talents
      - Optimized for PvE (Still being improved upon)
      - FREE!!

[HR][/HR]

About Me

I've been programming for a couple of years now (Mostly C# and C++) and love learning new things.
      I've used HonorBuddy since the downfall of MMOGlider, so I've been around awhile. Until recently, I just started making HonorBuddy projects mostly for fun and to learn new things.
      I have been playing WoW on and off since it's Vanilla days and still enjoy the game (for the most part).

[HR][/HR]

DOWNLOAD
      View attachment IronBreaker.zip

[HR][/HR]

DONATIONS

Donating is completely optional. Any donation is greatly appreciated!

Donate Here

[HR][/HR]

SUPPORT

Join our Discord for general support/Bug Reports/Suggestions! This is the easiest way to get contact me and helps me out a ton with bug reports and suggestions.
      Invite: Discord

[HR][/HR]

CREDIT

• Joejoe317: Helping me tweak the Arms rotation, testing, ideas and providing resources
      • Quadzilla13: Testing, ideas and advice
      • Tazd3v: UI Feedback and suggestions, testing and advice

[HR][/HR]

Update Log

Code:
      ===============
      Version 1.0.2.0
      ===============

- Changelog is now in the UI for the Combat routine itself, all changes will be listed there from now on.

===============
      Version 1.0.2.0
      ===============

[Core] - Updater Broke (Use new download method for now until I can fix it)
      [Core] - Arms Support (Read post by me on second page of this thread for details)
      [Core] - Fixed some errors generated from interrupts
      [Fury] - Complete rewrite of Fury's rotation and logic, should be much smoother and hit harder
      [Core] - Artifact Power Checking (Will check what traits you have learned) This will open and close your Artifact weapon frame upon starting the bot
      [Core] - Pulling Fixes
      [Core] - Optimized Burst condition handling
      [Core] - Added in some missing spells / aura's for Fury and Protection specs
      [Core] - Fixed some Movement issues
      [Core] - Fixed some Targeting issues
      [Core] - Multi Pull logic started

===============
      Version 1.0.1.1
      ===============

- [Updater] Issues with SVN Hosting, had to change SVN location, this requires a new manual install
      - [Core] Protection Spec is now supported
      - [Core] Arms Spec is near completetion
      - [Core] Fixed some looting issues where the user was unable to loot when running the routine via a combat botbase
      - [Core] Added some checks for flying and/or unreachable mobs
      - [GUI] Removed some unnecassary text boxes and added in a few options
      - [Fury] Few tweaks to rotation handling
      - [Misc] Various bug fixes

===============
      Version 1.0.0.8
      ===============

- [Fury] Fixed some Target Dummy Behaviors.
      - [Fury] Fixed some Burst Control Behaviors (wouldn't cast talent abilities if "On Burst" was selected for those abilities alongside the burst rotation)
      - [Fury] Fixed Dragon Roar, Bladestorm, and Bloodbath not being used on HP/Target count conditions.
      - [Protection] More added towards rotation, should be "mostly" completely some point tomorrow
      - [Misc] Various bug fixes 

===============
      Version 1.0.0.1
      ===============

- Implemented Auto Updating, will now automatically update to latest version upon starting the routine. (Honorbuddy needs to be restarted after update)
      - Fixed issue where "Enrage" procs weren't detected, causing rotation to not use abilities like raging blow, greatly reducing DPS. DPS should be greatly improved.
      - Fixed OnButtonPress issue where it would spawn in numerous GUI's upon multiple clicks.
      - Added missing Conditions for Berserker Rage, Avatar, Shockwave, and Storm Bolt for Fury rotation
      - Added Fury Interrupt Behaviors
      - Added Interrupt Targeting
      - Added onto Protection Tab (Defensive Cooldowns, more utility)
      - Started Protection Support
      - Started Arms Support.

===============
      Version 1.0.0.0
      ===============

- Initial Release

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    2. Sykotik

New update out. (Delete old files and put in the new ones)
      Implemented auto updating so users don't have to keep coming back to re-download the newest version upon release. Just be sure to restart HB when the update finishes.

3. quadzilla13

quadzilla13 New Member

Hello,
      I've been testing out the rotation on target dummies and I'm running 2,3,3,3,3,3,3 for talents.
      It doesn't seem to cast Dragon Roar at all even when I have it enabled and on cooldown under the Talents tab in the CR.
      Maybe add a condition for Berserker rage on loss of control since I feel the other options don't fit well for it.

Thanks for making this!

Attached Files:

4. Sykotik

Thanks for the feedback :)

Should be fixed now, restart HB to get the update.
      Basically I made a mistake with grabbing target dummies for force combat, should work now.
      Also fixed some stuff that wasn't working for selecting On Burst for talent abilities, they should properly work now when the Burst rotation conditions are met.

As for Berserker Rage, I was going to rename the options, but couldn't think of better names.
      Basically, it won't use Berserker Rage unless you are actually CC'd to begin with. So if you select "On Cooldown", it will use Berserker rage any time it's off Cooldown and if you're CC'd. Same goes for the other options. If you select "Player/Boss/Elite" it won't use it unless you are up against one of those and you're CC'd.

Hopefully that makes sense! :)

5. Sykotik

Another update out that breaks the previous one. Had some issues with SVN Repo and had to make a new one. Be sure to download and replace the previous version with the newer one so you can receive the newest updates automatically.

Newest Update includes Protection support (Spell Reflection not supported yet), Arms almost complete.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    6. Underfaker

Underfaker New Member

Looking forward to seeing your Arms update :) Thanks a ton!

7. Sykotik

Reworking the Fury rotation since it's a little clunky, both the rework for Fury and Arms should be out tomorrow :)

8. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

I play my arms warrior really well for raiding, would you like me to come up with some logic to help with this implementation?

9. Sykotik

If it wouldn't be an issue for you then that would be awesome! Shoot me a PM and i'll start adding in tomorrow morning, I'm getting pretty close to finishing the rewrite on Fury and it's much smoother than before :)

10. Sykotik

Thanks a ton Joe! Just finished rewriting Fury and so far it's much smoother and DPS has increased a ton. Working on Arms now, update should be out soon :)

11. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

No problem, I will test it when done, Like I said before it was early in the morning so I'm sure I missed something! We have a raid tonight, so if it's done before then I can test out on some dummies!

12. Sykotik

Update is about to be posted, lots of changes but a few issues are coming out of the updater. Still new to the whole SVN Management stuff, but found out that I'm limited with Assembla (at least from what i'm gathering) and don't feel like paying a monthly fee for it. So I'm switching to a free alternative, but for some reason can't get the updater to auto download the new commits, so for now, I'll just post the link for users to use until I can figure out why it refuses to download the new commits.

As for the new Arms support, it's not 100% done, but if my logic is correct, it should do about 90% of what Joe sent me plus some extra add-ins (Defensive cooldowns, alternative spec talents, etc). At the moment it works best if already have the "Shattered Defenses" trait for your artifact wep. Otherwise it's rotation gets a little out of wack.
      I have a fix coming for this next update, which basically checks if you have Shattered defenses, if not, then do a completely different rotation that doesn't rely on it.

I already have code in place for it, but didn't have time to really test it out, so I have it commented out right now. You should notice it opening your artifact wep frame at the start though, which is basically it checking if you have certain traits or not.

Anyways, let me know how it goes, again it's not complete and most likely still needs some tinkering (I don't main Arms, so I'm missing a lot :p)

13. Sykotik

Updater fixed, was stupid and forgot a line of code in the updater. Once again, just download the new .ZIP on the main post and hopefully I won't have this issue again tomorrow lol.

14. kaishi00

kaishi00 New Member

do you have plans on adding focus rage build support?

15. Underfaker

Underfaker New Member

This right here!

16. Sykotik

Yes, I'll be adding support for other builds as well, the one Joe sent me works off of the mortal Combo build. Once I get it perfected, I'll start looking into making the additions needed for the other talents/builds :)

17. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

Now that fury got a huge buff I gotta test that out. Until then one more thing should change...

With 7.1 they allowed hamstring to proc tactician again, so as a filler condition I would put cast slam >60 and cast hamstring from 30-60... Unless you just make it in the ui then it could be whatever the best combo is, this is just a guess off the top of my head.

on a side note: Idk how u guys use focus after it was nerfed my dps is way better with mortal combo. :)

18. Sykotik

Were you able to get in some testing with Arms? I didn't have "Shattered Defenses" so I couldn't really "test" it to it's fullest. Since the bot will be down due to the patch, I won't be able to do much until it's back up :/
      I'll probably use the time the bot is down to revamp the UI and make it more "organized" and such.

19. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

I will get it tested out, but haven't had a chance yet. I work for a few more hrs then have a long drive home. I can prob for sure test tomorrow.

20. Sykotik

Changes to the UI. Previous color scheme seemed a little too harsh for me. Added a changelog tab, finished the hotkey tab, and moved some stuff around.

[​IMG] [​IMG]