• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [IronBreaker][Beta] Universal Warrior Combat Routine

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Sykotik, Oct 21, 2016.

1. quadzilla13

quadzilla13 New Member

Can't wait to test arms now that you've added FR. Great job so far on the fury rotations!

EDIT: Any chance to add the Legendary ring proc for execute into the rotation as a ticked option? Or is the proc just not worth using?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    2. Sykotik

Sykotik Community Developer

About to pump out the new update with HB being back up, just doing some final testing to make sure everything is working at a core level.

Quadzilla, send me the info for the proc and i'll add it in for you :)

3. Sykotik

Version 1.0.3.0 pushed. Restart HB to get the update if you haven't done so already.

With the changes in Arms, I average about 90k Single Target DPS (non burst) with 760 iLvl level 108, still missing pretty much all of my Artifact traits (Including Shattered Defenses), with Focused Rage instead of Mortal Combo, I get around 70 - 80k avg (Only swapped out those two, not sure if the build changes entirely for focused rage or not)
      All changes will be listed on the UI itself from now on, since it'll be much easier to manage.

4. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

Okay I tested it out, the first thing I noticed is the it is prioritizing op over CS...

Other thing I noticed is that it applies CS only when the CS buff runs off the mob.

Im testing in class hall..

basically it should CS and get shattered defenses buff.. Prio op then cast ms, if CS procs again it should always cast that or warbreaker if you already dont have shattered defense triggered.

I'm sure there is more input, but that was the glaring obvious thing that stood out for right now..

BTW I really appreciate what you did with making a Warrior routine, it was much needed. Perhaps I can help out a bit with some of the coding if I get some time later on.

Raid in a few (I play by hand) so will get back at it

5. Sykotik

Thanks for the feedback, I'll change some things around and get it fixed.

And of course! I've always been interested in making stuff for HB but never had the time / interest since I stopped playing wow with how bad WoD was.

Besides the rotation mix ups, I'll also have a fix out for rest, since it doesn't want to check if you actually have food or not and just stutter all over the place if you don't.
      Couple other things I noticed as well, but can't think of them off the top of my head.

6. Sykotik

New update pushed. Tweaked arms a bit more to fit Joe's feedback, fixed resting, fixed arms' stance switching, and a couple of other small but annoying bugs. I still don't have shattered defense traited yet (one trait away from it) so I couldn't fully test it, so let me know how it goes.

7. rastablondy

rastablondy New Member

Cr is doing nothing

Cr is not working with the new HB !!

8. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

will test prob after I get back from work.

9. tazd3v

tazd3v New Member

Firstly , congrats for starting the project and i hope you will keep it free and updated. Thank you!
      Now.. a quick review on the work you;ve done till now... I hope you will understand my suggestions, if you got any questions send me a message and we can discuss:

GENERAL tab:
      -ENable berserker Rage/avatar shouldnt have that HP option near it I guess. Just leave the on cooldown/on burst/player boss elite
      - Enable shockwave / Storm Bolt - The value thing is very ambiguos.
      - im not sure if you implemented it but try not to use the storm bolt if you have interrupt active and TARGET CAST is selected. Same for shockwave.

Arms Tab:
      - Enable battle cry either on burst or on CD
      - enable bladestorm option based on targets in range.
      - should not have the option of using CS on cooldown.. just use when buff not applied
      - remove enable mortal strike. just use it in rotation if you got it.
      - enable ravager based on target count

- Enable die by the sword and commanding shout based on % of max health.
      -enable intimidating shout - remove "on burst" and "on CD". and probably pause the rotation for 1-2 secs so you dont remove the fear
      - Mortal strike : Mortal Combo.. just remove and include in best rotation.
      - enable overpower .. just remove and include in best rotation
      - maintain rend.. just remove and include in best rotation.

OH. almost forgot : warbraker usage should be based on target count and ofc you need to implement in case it's single target you should make sure the CS debuff is not UP.
      EDIT: make heroic leap either DISABLE or Enable as gap filler during combat.
      make charge disabled / enabled during combat as gap filler/ only for pulls when u are not in combat with that target.

very important: implement victory rush based on % of your total HP if available

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    10. Sykotik

Not working? How so? What's it doing and what botbase are you using it with? I was running it last night and didn't notice any issues

11. Sykotik

Very good feedback, thank you :). I'll jot these down and work on these as well as some other tweaks today. Just a few questions in regard to your suggestions so I can be sure I understand it all correctly.

"- im not sure if you implemented it but try not to use the storm bolt if you have interrupt active and TARGET CAST is selected. Same for shockwave." - Just to be sure I understand you correctly, you're saying to not use Stormbolt on anything else besides when the target is casting correct? If so, it theoretically shouldn't be, unless I messed up, but it won't use it unless the condition you select returns true.

- Enable die by the sword and commanding shout based on % of max health. - I actually removed the ComboBox's for these in the last update, so they should only have the checkbox and a value box for them :)

-enable intimidating shout - remove "on burst" and "on CD". and probably pause the rotation for 1-2 secs so you dont remove the fear - Good suggestion on the pause, I felt that intimidating shout was a little lack luster in the routine, i'll get this added in and have it out in the new update.

If you find / think of anything else, please let me know :)

12. tazd3v

tazd3v New Member

you have a target cast option. when user selects taht it means the spells are cast in order to interrupt that spell., but it shouldnt be used if interrupt spell is available

it's ambiguous that value thing. rename the description and limit the value to 100%

13. tazd3v

tazd3v New Member

add every man for himself to remove stuns or whatever if player is HUMAN.

14. tazd3v

tazd3v New Member

i just did a mythic dungeon and noticed that slam is prioritized over overpower.
      edit: i THINK I HAD THAT THING UN-TICKED.

i'll just copy paste the rotation you need to put into single target:

Cast Colossus Smash if available.
      Cast Warbreaker if Colossus Smash is absent from the target.
      Cast Overpower if taken and available.
      Cast Execute with Shattered Defenses or if it procced from Ayala's Stone Heart
      Cast Mortal Strike
      Cast Slam

If Rend is taken, ensure the debuff is active and refresh whenever convenient within 5 seconds of expiration.

For AOE i still have to investigate what your routine is doing.

15. Sykotik

Version 1.0.3.6 pushed. Shouldn't use Slam now if Colossus Smash is off CD / Overpower is avail / Mortal Strike is avail.

Also added in most / all of your suggestions, hopefully I didn't miss anything :)

16. kaishi00

kaishi00 New Member

17. tazd3v

tazd3v New Member

Im writing from work right now and can't remember all the things i noticed after last update but i'll do the full list again tonight:

Some of the things i remember are:

At the Warbreaker option i select "maintain debuff" and i close the settings. It says "options saved" but when i open the settings again the dropdown list is reset so basically i'm not sure if the settings reset or just the dropdown list.
      Also at the Warbreaker Value whenever you input something there it also modifies in the Intimidating Shout value.
      About this Value boxes i really hate that the boxes are visible when you don;t need to input anything there. I strongly recommend making them visible only when you need to input something and add the proper description.
      All the dropdown lists should also remember the current settings whenever you re-open the menu.

Another thing to work on is make a talent scan, and remove all the settings that are not related to the current talent choice. It will simplify the menu so much for the user! (But maybe you can do this modification after everything else is done and keep all the things visible for the moment. Anyway i believe this is a MUST).

I know it's a lot of detail but I would be really be glad to provide the necessary comments in order to help you program the perfect routine. We can Start with the general tab and arms tab since they are most used right now and we can continue till all are done.

Back in Pandaria I remember the Fury Unleashed Routine .. it was just perfect. The guy that created it made it perfect. I want to have something like that again. Keep up the good work and keep the updates coming. I really recommend taking your time on the details so that we have a great end-product.

PS: Didnt see the Impending Victory settings based on % of current HP and also didn't see RACE TRAITS

Human​
      use "Every man for himself" if stunned
      Dwarf
      use "Stoneform" to get reduced damage/remove curse etc (cast option based on % of total hp)
      Gnome
      use "Escape Artist" to remove the effects of any immobilizarion or movement speed reduction effects.
      Draenei
      use "Gift of the Naaru" to get healed (cast option based on % of total hp)
      Orc
      use "blood fury" on burst/on cd
      undead
      use " will of the forsaken" to remove charm/fear
      tauren
      use "war stomp" to interrupt spells/on cd
      troll
      use "berserking" on burst/ on cd
      gobling
      use "rocket barrrage" on burst/on cd

i only selected the traits i believe need to be implemented in the routine. There are a few more but should be cast manually not by a bot.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    18. tazd3v

tazd3v New Member

I have studied a bit in my free time and discovered something nice about the best rotations for arms warrior. It's long but interesting information:
      The Arms Compendium - Google Docs

19. Sykotik

Yea I saw the mix up with intimidating shout and warbreakers values, I fixed that, I'll have to check out the Warbreaker combo box issue though.

As for the visible value boxes: I have another project that I was working on before this one (Much more finished) and it was for Demon hunter. I have it set to disable the value boxes depending on selected options and it wouldn't show them, the only thing that was causing some issues was disabling them based on combo box selections.

I also have all the racials enabled on my demon hunter one, but they can be a little tricky and time consuming. So I was planning on leaving those for the last, once I got the rotation and GUI down.

I really do appreciate all the feedback from you though, hard to find and catch bugs / issues alone and having others help in catching them seriously saves me a lot of time. I bookmarked the google docs and saved your post in a doc and should have an update with the suggested fixes today :)

20. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

Warbreaker on the option to maintain debuffs isn't working. It hasn't casted this a single time on the dummy.

Also, I am still noticing that if CS is on CD it is just doing other moves.

I don't know if a fishing method could be created. By this, I mean that #1 prio is CS, and I dont mean just keeping it up, but I mean being able to trigger shattered defenses.

I will see the rotation basically has CS castable, but yet its overpowering and slamming etc. Then it will eventually get to casting CS when CS debuff runs off the mob.

Once that gets fixed I think it will resolve most of it. But I can't really test the rest until that part of the rotation is working.

I am going to DL again just to make sure I installed properly...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

update: I dl it again and warbreaker is working, but everything else is the same

CS needs to be cast basically when its available as long as shattered defense isnt already on target.
      If shattered defense is on target prio is overpower to fish for another CS proc then MS and repeat.

Again its just waiting till the actual CS debuff is off the mob then casting CS..

In option I have chose to cast on CD.

Also your gui doesn't have an option to close it. How do you exit the GUI?

Also just to give you an idea I will hit the raiding dummy until 30M damage and compare play by hand vs bot..

Bot rotation: 175k
      by hand: 237k

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016