• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [IronBreaker][Beta] Universal Warrior Combat Routine

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by Sykotik, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Sykotik

Sykotik Community Developer

I'm probably going to change the options for Warbreaker to make it more "user friendly". I personally don't think the options listed now are necessary either. If I were to change the options to something else, what would you recommend having for them?

Also, for CS, I "thought" I fixed the issue where it wouldn't cast it when it was off CD. I'll have to check it out again to ensure I didn't mess up somewhere (probably did lol).

So what you're recommending is this:
      - Cast CS as long as it's off CD and target doesn't have SD, otherwise,
      - Use OverPower if available,
      - Use Slam if none of the above
      (Obviously missing other abilities, but just going strictly off these three)

As for the close button, yea it's messed up lol. It's there, but VERY hard to see, I need to find the property for changing the close buttons colors. Just hover over the top right where it usually is and click.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    2. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

restarted hb and x appeared to exit gui... sorry bout that!

3. Sykotik

Yea, Focused Rage build is still mostly in it's early stages. I'm still working out the kinks with the UI and the issues reported from Joe and Tazd with Mortal Combo build. I'll try to squeeze some more logic in today for Focused Rage.

Also, not all talents are supported quite yet for Arms since I'm still semi new to it. Once I get all of the current stuff to others liking, I'll start working on adding in newer stuff :)

4. Sykotik

Update 1.0.4.0 pushed. Decent amount of changes. Restart HB to have it update (New version will now check for updates after hitting start so you won't have to restart twice)

5. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

Warbreaker ended up working.. Quite honestly I only really use on bosses and on aoe greater that 3. If you pop warbreaker battlecry and bladestorm you are looking at 1 to 5 millions dps depending one the amount of mobs.

As for the build I have, all this FR (focus rage) talk is having me testing the build out on the dummy's. can't get the rotation down though. I was following the google docs posted there. It looks promising with 300k dps at times, but then it just seems to drop off.

Recommendation is what you said basically use MS on cd but prioritize overpower. Basically I only use slam when op and ms on cd and I have extra rage to spend. Slam also helps proc CS for SD.

6. Sykotik

I've been testing the rotation with Focused build and I know what you mean with the dps drop. At the start I can hit some high numbers, but once rage drops and cds are gone, dps drops a ton and it feels like it spends too much time rebuilding rage until BC is back up.

Let me know how the newest build works for your build, I made some modifications to how Mortal Combo works.

7. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

fr not working.. doesnt cast fr, it checks in settings... exit go back in settings and not checked

8. Sykotik

Weird, it's saving for me. Send me your settings file in your HB folder

9. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

FR 2 stack is set to true in iron settings... hmm, well its not casting FR for me.. Let me check again later.

Attached Files:

10. tazd3v

tazd3v New Member

i did a quick check on your work and interface looks much better. First thing i noticed is it doesn't cast warbreaker for me (i have the FR build on talents). FR is getting cast.
      One more thing i have to ask before i do more testing. What is the FRAMELOCK option for routines? I always have the feeling that i get delays with the casts.. I don;t know if it's HB, my pc that gets slower when i start HB or the internet or this framelock settings..

PS: also doesn't cast SLAM and EXECUTE... only FR, CS, MS
      NEW EDIT: it seems to have cast SLAM ... ONCE in half hour.
      new: definetly doesnt switch to any AOE routine... just casts bladestorm when my condition is true. (> 3 mobs around)
      new: starting to think the BURST ON CD condition should have 1 more IF (if target current health > x milion ) . i hate when it casts Battle cry for last 500k hp from a mob.

i'll be gone for the weekend so it will be 2 days till i further test this out. good luck :)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
    11. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

I will test out further too. I def couldnt get fr to cast. I will delete the settings and reinstall to see if that helps. Maybe old settings merged with new settings.. IDK..

12. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

Figured out the issue.. It does cast FR, but it doesn't cast it on the sparring partner training dummy in our class hall.

13. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

will test IF... actually nm I will test on LFR xavius

14. Sykotik

It shouldn't cast it on the target but yourself. That's where I do most of the testing is in the class hall :p

15. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

Didnt work in LFR, it wasn't casting FR... not sure whats up.

16. Sykotik

You on the HB discord by chance?

17. joejoe317

joejoe317 New Member

The setting in the ui go blank after I close. The settings I sent you look correct.. It did work for a brief moment after I deleted the settings file and reinstalled. I will try that again.

18. Sykotik

Version 1.0.5.0 is out. Talked with Joe for awhile for some recommendations and think I have gotten Focused Rage and Mortal Combo builds in a good state. Be sure to read the Changelog as some things have changed that may require the attention of some.
      Let me know how it works, I'm still checking the DPS (keep in mind I'm still at 790 iLvl and low progress through the artifact tree) and seeing some pretty good results. FR seems to hold the higher DPS at the moment, but Mortal Combo looks to be more consistent.

19. quadzilla13

quadzilla13 New Member

New FR arms rotation seems to be working well. Getting 260k average dps (79% Master, 14% haste) on a target dummy and no food/flask/pot and it seems to be using the Legendary ring proc as well.

20. Sykotik

Awesome to hear! Once I get Arms tweaked out to perfection i'll start focusing on Fury and Prot although those two seem to be in a good state. I'm having Joe test a few different tweaks to FR to see if we can help with Rage management.

Also, what settings are you running it with right now?

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016