• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Is it really worth it?

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Eliitti, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Eliitti

Eliitti Member

I don't want to bash the Buddy community or the Mods but considering there are even more advanced Pokemon Go bots out there for free is this really worth paying a subscription for?

I'm also curious how much of the bot settings you can personally change like: DelayBetweenPokemonCatch, DelayBetweenPlayerActions, EvolveAboveIvValue, EvolveAllPokemonWithEnoughCandy, UseLuckyEggsMinPokemonAmount, UseLuckyEggsWhileEvolving, UseEggIncubators, WalkingSpeedInKilometerPerHour, MaxTravelDistanceInMeters, KeepMinCp, KeepMinDuplicatePokemon, KeepMinIvPercentage, KeepPokemonsThatCanEvolve, PrioritizeIvOverCp, UsePokemonToNotCatchFilter, etc. (The list goes on)

I'm obviously not gonna name any bots in particular but just saying.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    2. Kaffee

Kaffee Member

In the reputation that Buddy team has with their other products (especially HB and DB), I'd say that this bot has a huge potential. Of course, the bot lacks many essential features that free competitors already have, but what I think Buddy team will offer is a stability (the developer stated that he hasn't used the Ferox API, which won't make the bot bound to the same API throttling that the free bots have. I do hope they will let us change everything we want as the competitors do.

I won't be buying the bot for now, but I am definitely looking forward to see what the future upholds for this bot.

3. Eliitti

Eliitti Member

I totally agree with you there.