• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Is it the crash logs?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Soldiersbane, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Soldiersbane

Soldiersbane New Member

I've noticed that Hearthbuddy periodically crashes Hearthstone and I didn't put the two and two together until I read this thread.

Ban caused by Free Far Sight : wow

"Yesterday I was banned for "Botting" and I was shocked because I've never used bots in my life. However I'm a big fan of the program Free Far Sight because it allows me to take amazing screenshots of the game without having to edit out skies/lighting etc. After a total of 3 live chats, 2 Phone calls and 4 emails they didn't seem to want to lift the ban from my account. So I gave up but the fact that I was banned for botting bothered me a lot. So I looked around my WoW files and logs and found that Free Far Sight has been causing my game to crash and it looked real dodgy. So I sent one last email to Blizzard explaining what happened along with screenshots/log details and explained the purpose of program. Couple of hours later they lifted the ban

Just be careful when using this program. Although its an amazing program it can give you a mini heart attack."

2. greetingstraveler

greetingstraveler New Member

I was thinking the same thing, when the hearthstone crashes, they might look at crash report or something and catch you. Yesterday i just opened my another 40 packs earned by bot, the feeling was amazing.
      But as the time goes, im becoming more and more paranoid that i''ll get banned. Sometimes i think they're just watching me, letting me farm, so the ban hits harder.
      At the same time, each successful day makes me bot more. If only they made the game little cheaper for the masses, and give normal rewards, because 30 wins for just 1 pack is just... Sadistic.

3. Lelepere

Lelepere New Member

How dafuq you got a 40 packs just botting? You got the 100 + quests and don't buy any pack?

Anyway, Hearthbuddy needs a update, fixing the crashes, the speed, the problems of skiping the easy attack in enemy face and shit. But we don't get anything for days.

4. greetingstraveler

greetingstraveler New Member

no, i farm until i have for 40. Opening less is not fun at all, cuz of the shitty rng of legendaries, etc...

5. scrampc

scrampc New Member

yeah, my hearthstone folder was full with crashes also, all happened while botting, and I was banned

6. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

crash logs are not connected to bans in any way

7. scrampc

scrampc New Member

I hope at least you take note on banned people reporting crashes, I have stopped botting and haven't crashed anymore

8. Tony

getting crashes as well,my accs are safe

9. theReem

theReem New Member

so whats ur setup tony for safe botting i mean i just started yesterday on a new account but my main is on same pc with all card backs loads of golden legendary i dont wana lose anything so any tips for us?

10. lota7

lota7 Member

This is such a shady response

11. Tony

its the truth