• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • is there a reason i have been banned from half of the forum?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by MoobyB, Mar 25, 2017.

1. MoobyB

MoobyB Member

Hi..

New forum changes and ive lost half of the forums i used to be able to get to, if i try and go to honorbuddy.com it redirects me to google? lol

I made a very opinionated post on my dislike to the changes with lifetime keys etc and ever since then i have been ignored on support emails and lost access to forums.

Nice way of treating your customers.

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

where are you from?

3. Sphero

Sphero Member

Gibt es die Deutschen Foren nicht mehr?

4. brainAbuddy

brainAbuddy Active Member

this is an english speaking section so please talk english here not German

5. ZephyrMMO

ZephyrMMO Active Member

He asked if there is no more German forums so you are really not helping him out lol

xena likes this.
    6. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

Hi Sphero, like announced months ago the german section is gone. It should be gone already in February but due to the move to a new system we kept it online a little bit longer.
      It seems now that the admin found time to "clean up" and remove it.

7. Aquarissimo

Aquarissimo New Member

So actually we germans got fucked up pretty much...
      What happens to my, for example hearthbuddy 2year key now?

can i change this again to a key from a game that isn't closed for germany
      or do you took my money now and say thanks and fuck off now?

8. ZephyrMMO

ZephyrMMO Active Member

Have you tried using a VPN? This should be able to get you around the geo-location blocks. Obviously the official staff cant suggest it for legal reasons

9. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

With the newest changes and Bossland giving a big fat fu***** shit about us customers, you don't need to care about how to bot, cause soon he can't afford his lawyers anymore.

"oh shit i don't have any money left...mh let's fuck up our customers" doesn't work, my friend! Now you will pay for it!

10. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

Hi DaSoul,

your statement is not correct. There is a lot of frustration atm. about the german section being closed and the recent price and key changes.
      Some of these actions are based on legal obligations and we can't do anything against it at the moment. So it's not what we want but what we are forced to do.
      Others like the price changes are things which were overdue already for a long time. Prices and conditions need to be adjusted from time to time to match the market and cost situation.
      Nothing unusual and something every company has to do from time to time.
      I agree that communication was bad and increasing the price is nothing customers like but the alternative is giving up the fight against Blizz and closing business.
      Sometimes business decisions are hard and not easy to understand with more info. So why not sharing the info then? Well in some areas we're simply not allowed, in others it is simply internal stuff.
      The CEO makes the decisions. We listen to our customers and try to become better but that also sometimes means changes and hey if you do a change you can be sure that not everyone likes it. Normal!
      We do not "fuck up" customers, we're still here fighting while other "competitors" are gone with the wind after the first letter from blizz :)
      Atm. things we want to do differ a lot from the things we're forced to do to keep business alive and fight.
      So yes I understand the frustration and that things are hard to understand without having all the info but there were months now to discuss this and I think we don't need to start all over again.
      Everything was said in this area and stuff is like it is atm.
      It's up to you staying with us or leaving the community for good. Fact is that we would like to see people still being here having fun with our products but that means atm. some tough changes.

Asbonia and ZephyrMMO like this.
    11. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

You know i've always supported and defended this company and its products. What Bossland did here was simply completely wrong and will result in the end of this company.

Very simple questions:

The lawsuits are ongoing for years. Even we customers (who simply could've said "we don't care") already said YEARS AGO, that products are too cheap.
      How on earth can you lead a company without at least a little bit of knowledge about business economics? Based on figures, it must have been clearly shown years ago, that this prices in combination with extremely high court/lawyer costs will result in exactly one thing = bankruptcy.

So why haven't been prices adjusted years ago?

For years honorbuddy was the leading bot on the market + the top product of bossland, updated prices would have been accepted way better than now.

Honorbuddy has one banwave after another. The Buddystore stuff isn't support, doesn't work or whatever -> nobody cares (but taken money is of course welcome anytime). Key duration is changed every few months... first lifetime was taken but not in a customer friendly way e.g. "current keys will expire in 2 years, lifetime licences won't be purchasble from date xx.xx.xxxx"...haha no it was "your keys are invalid *insert totally stupid arguments about honorbuddy versions here* kkthxbye"...it didn't help so another change had to be done....year based keys are gone. So what next? With the next bill flying in, will monthly keys also be gone and we have to pay on daily basis? Or directly based on hours?

So why should anyone invest a single cent into this bot now?

Why should anyone trust this company anymore?

"Fact is that we would like to see people still being here"

Well, than you should prove yourself being reliable and trurstworthy, both currently not applicable based on above mentioned facts.

It is 100% Bosslands fault, as he as the ceo should have made changes years ago. POINT.

"Sometimes business decisions are hard and not easy to understand with more info."

Well there is no need for further information nor is is not understandable.
      If he would care about us he would have admitted:

"Guys, i made a big mistake, this changes should've been done years ago. Sorry it went down this way."

But nothing, of course.

Therefore, i hope blizz will rip you off, as you did with us.

Wer hoch sitzt, fällt tief!

Peace.

12. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

all the above are already answered and discussed just after the price plan change announcement,you can check on the discussion thread plz

13. Lellepop

Lellepop New Member

Shit money comes money goes? Why cry like a baby? @DaSoul . I lost also money on that but in my point its worth to buy again.

14. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Well if you run arround blind folded accepting everything...nice for you. I don't.

15. Lellepop

Lellepop New Member

Well i dont not accept it but i dont have time for cry about it becouse it wont help a shit. I guess its not first time you bought somthing that your lost? Anyway if you think it will help you to cry so good luck :)

16. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Same with goverments and laws...if people would have an attidude like you "naaah i won't do anything cause it won't help" nothing will ever change!

And of course it has an impact. This is a company, it can ONLY exist with OUR money. So if we clearly say "no, we don't like it" they either have to adapt and make changes or they simply can close their doors. Easy as it is.

I don't care about the keys i lost, but i care about how i am treated. If you don't care, nice for you.

17. Lellepop

Lellepop New Member

But think about it, do your know how mutch a scripter costs? even if they hire or the owner is one its very expensive to hire one and every update the world of warcraft does it has to make thouses of lines of codes in short time. I mean they also have bills to pay nothing is free. Everyone wana make money even the damn goverment wana have more taxes nothing we can do about it. :) Well its not my work to defend but sometimes we have just to accept it and go on or just change bot. :)

18. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

You still didn't understood it at all. I am not complaining about price changes. I said they need to increases prices years ago. What i consider highly reprehensible is, HOW it has been changed now. It is/was a knee-jerk reaction, "oh we have a lot of costs, we have to do something instantly...oh well let's take all customers lifetime licences from one day to another"

This is bullshit! Totally stupid move.

Especially now with a totally unsafe bot that gets banned every month..or is detected all the time...

xda likes this.