• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Is there anyone who's not getting banned?

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by Thepro27, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Thepro27

Thepro27 Member

it doesn't be matter how many accounts I make, or how fast I make them move. I made an account that is walking only, and I never moved locations from where I first started. I don't run it all day, only some hours every other day. How do I get passed being banned after 5 days?

I don't need people saying "durrrrr well don't bot". I obviously have this product to bot, but I can't get it to produce at all. They just get banned 100% of the time?

What the hell can I do to keep my bot from being banned and get it to 40? Eventually...

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    2. Hananashk

Hananashk Member

I think getting to 40 is very difficult or impossible.
      Try to play some minutes/hours legit. Go and battle a gym.
      Maybe you wont get ban if you invest money. Buy something from the store. I wouldnt ban a payin customer even if I know he bot.
      Dont get greedy. Especially not on early levels.
      Do Mass evolves only on phone.
      Do not teleport. Espacially not in minute frames. Although you would be there by car in the same timeframe.

In my honest opinion, PF is not detected itself. It is just the times (waiting times) which are not human like. No one have this accurate Internet connection and it is just obvious when your timing is for two hours straight perfect.

3. Thepro27

Thepro27 Member

4. pokerumpo

pokerumpo Member

Regardless of what people say, no one knows how to "not get caught". Clearly though, Niantic currently knows how to detect it. I think if you use PF or any third party tool right now, expect the consequence of a shadowban very quickly. It may or may not go away...so far the shadowban seems to lift eventually.

Even maps are being affected by all of this, even with the best algorithms of "looking real" the accounts get shadowbanned quickly. Until we know how to avoid that (maybe a hidden api change, maybe something else) then you just have to deal with it as it is.

Myself, I just assume that any account I bot with will be banned. What's the point anyway, of keeping it long term? A trophy account that you botted like hundreds of others? Are you trying to sell them? Honestly, if anyone is selling them they deserve to be banned. If you're keeping gyms with them, you deserve to be banned. (this is all from Niantic's point of view...I don't care if you're banned or not because it's highly unlikely your trainer will ever cross paths with mine).

If you have to be so careful using a bot that you might as well just play yourself...why bot? Alternately....maybe the fun in botting is the fight back and forth with Niantic and the main goal here is just to avoid getting caught...that is up to you.

5. PogoTrainee

PogoTrainee Member

all the above ;)

I bot just for the fun, to see how far i can get with an account, i used to bot to level up and get all pokémon, those days are over, i have kept a few nice accounts with lotsa pokémon and high level, those i stopped botting months ago and i play them legit once and awhile (i do have my 1 legit account i never botted and only play in real)

Anyway, it will be harder with the new update, and botting for strat accounts is also past time with the new gym system.

6. chris15326

chris15326 Member

i dont think that money will protect you... i thought so too.... was botting on a mmo called Silkroad ages ago and there i learned, as long as you got money on your account you wont get banned... so i was trying to do this in PoGo too... but somehow niantic thinks different about this than you and me and banned that account xD ... well that was weeks ago... may they changed about it but somehow i dont think so...

7. letopx

letopx Member

They ban even if you pay. My main acc I played legit to level 22 and bought coins for 15 EUR, before i found out about the bot. I botted to level 30+ and first they banned me "by mistake" and removed it, then several months later i got ban.

8. chris15326

chris15326 Member

Yep! more or less the same over here

9. Jsham710

Jsham710 New Member

I've been softbanned loads, some for half hour some for 4 hours but never had a complete ban... well not yet.. bound to happen at some point!! I'm level 32 and I used PF from level 10 to 30 a hell of a lot but whilst using legit too. My soft bans mainly came from me forgetting that I was meant to be in "China" and I opened my app from my actual location in the uk (Doh!)

10. chris15326

chris15326 Member

So when you open your app, you normaly downt do it with gps activated?