• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Is this resonnably safe ?

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by Abbyssal, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Abbyssal

Abbyssal New Member

I'm playing by hand FF XIV and love the game.
      But i find the gathering stuff not fun at all so i was thinking about using a bot.

I not it's not 100% safe or undetectable etc. But it happens very often to get banned ? If i use it only during day time few hours by day, like if i was playing, is it better ?

Thank you

2. Astro

Astro Member

plan and simple if you use a bot you risk your account...not matter how long you use it for...i have seen ppl on here trying many ways not to get caught and they have all been banned..

3. WoWuser123

WoWuser123 Member

RB is pretty much banfree for what I know, even when running 24/7. So far as long as you don't RMT or teleport hack (not possible with this bot) you should be fine ... but noone knows if that will change.

4. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Are you sure you're talking about the same game, Astro? I've never been banned and have been using RB for 2+ years now... o_O

5. Therrion

Therrion Member

Dude, you must be out of your mind. I bot my ass off in with RB and not so much as a warning. They only go after gold sellers in FF14 or if you grind the same area for 2 weeks straight like an idiot. The ladder is even questionable. If your referring to WoW and HB, yes you will get banned. That's why I only play ff14 now.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    6. Roxarok

Roxarok New Member

Does anyone know if getting caught is still a temp ban for a first offense or do they go straight to permabans now? iirc it used to be temp bans but I saw a post on reddit that mentioned botting and permabans, but wasn't sure if that was after a few offenses or if they went nuclear and just permaban first offense now.

7. Trras

Trras Member

I only got a 3 day suspension from botting BTN/MIN 3 days 24hr and probably got reported by someone. Other than that no, botting is pretty damn safe

8. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

I've been harassed by people who claimed I was a botter and would call in the whole zone trying to get people to report me. Person would do zone searches to figure out where I was then comb the zone until he found my character. Funny thing is that player actually received a harassment suspension. Crazy what can happen when people love you for crafting for the company.

9. Abbyssal

Abbyssal New Member

thank you for your answer :)