• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Is this serious ?? Start working incrementally ??

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by gutasun, Aug 29, 2015.

1. gutasun

gutasun New Member

So, TarasBulba said that there WOULD NOT be an ETA for fixing the bot, instead he would wait for it to work incrementally.

Are you serious !? We pay to use DB in advance and you wont as much make an effort to tell us how long itll take to make it work ??

So what you are saying is...you are fine with paying for electricity and not having it work throughout the month...

2. Sebbe551

Sebbe551 Member

3. TarasBulba

TarasBulba Moderator Moderator

First of all, I'm not a Bossland employee, so, this is my personal answer to you, as my comment about ETA.

Yeah, it's as fine as me spending 3 months developing Adventurer and you using it for free without even bothering to say thank you for all your effort..

4. Lipie

Lipie Member

Just put it up for sale Taras ;) People will be remembered that you do this for free.

5. gutasun

gutasun New Member

Wouldnt mind at all as long as it worked

6. Sebbe551

Sebbe551 Member

Sadly there is no DBStore like HB has :/

7. TarasBulba

TarasBulba Moderator Moderator

Just don't go crazy about this stuff. Shit happens. I remember every single expansion launch in WoW. Blizzard servers didn't respond for 3 days, long queues, mega lag etc. Even a billion dollar company has these problems. I'm as frustrated as you guys, maybe more, because I spent so much time on this and now everyone is upset and noone can enjoy my product.

But as I say, these things happen when you develop software. Noone is happy and as far as I can see, DB devs are working extra time to fix this.

Patience is what I suggest.

8. joni1337

joni1337 Member

taras , thank you very very much for working so hard on the adventeurer plugin, i personally love the idea and i would hope that this is the feature of demonbuddy profiles and botting

aslo xyz, thank you very very much for keeping trinity alive!!

i really appriciate both of you, and your work, its amazing and im suuuuuuuuuuuper hyped to see it in working action

but it seems like the nav server system was only implemented to safe db from being copied, i even like that (since i pay for all the keys i use and feel its unfair if someone doesnt)
      BUT i would love for a smoother implementation of such things, its no fun to wait for a few days until db released for the 2.3patch , and then have it work that badly
      both sides are frustrated

i dont mind the wait , i just really dislike not knowing whats going on...and thats the case right now (idk if its the navigation server? db core files? trinity? or anything else whats causing this)
      i think the fact that it doesnt move , is caused by the nav servers, but then there is still the no combat issue (at which we probably will work after the successful implementation of nav servers)

demonbuddy on release, compared to demonbuddy now was really bad, and i just hope we dont move backwards with this nav server stuff (it didnt work back then)

9. trophywife

trophywife Member

Not everybody is upset, its just a few that cannot be patient. Meanwhile Im para 150 :p damn my hands hurts, im not used to manually play this much at all :pP

Once again, thanks in advance for adventurer, the couple minutes it worked for me, it looked really nice.

10. Invictvs

Invictvs New Member

Considering the calamity of HB on the WoW community, you'd figure they would be more "customer friendly" on this issue. But what do I know, just a paying customer.

11. Lipie

Lipie Member

tbh, they completely fucked D3 :') Legendary and set items are dropping from the skies like raindrops. We are a little over 24hours after release and people are farming Grift 55+ , hahaha, Blizzard always does this shit, it can't get any more casual.