• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Is Tuanha premium all in one worth purchasing?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by CalifRHCP, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. TheHammer

TheHammer New Member

For PvE, just a better rotation. For PvP, has some additional options and advanced logic for rotation, CC, break CC, etc...

2. face21

face21 Member

Tuan is a nice person, I have talked to him a few times and he does whatever he can to help with your problem, I used the DK cr and never died in blood it just lives, I used the monk healing routine and topped all server healers I came across (even one considered the best druid healer on server). I used the warrior routine for pvp and hardly ever lost(it fought multi-targets like a boss). I used the shaman dps routine and was top 10 but I was super undergeared. I used the rogue one and it was pretty good in pvp. The premium ones are way better than the free ones, you can tweek options and adjust interrupt timings and things to make you look more human. I will say that unless you are a healer, don't have it set to attack out of combat, that will get you in trouble with raids.

3. TheHammer

TheHammer New Member

Been using it for high end raiding as Holy Paladin and top heal every fight since MoP, also did solo healed Garrosh 10 man HC on 5.4 with this, with 578 ilvl.

At the moment, i'm using this instead of Oracle II, and been raiding 6/7 Mythic, topping heals every single fight, by far.

4. User0828

User0828 New Member

Buy it now before it goes on the buddystore. He will likely increase the price when it goes up on buddystore because the store takes 30% of their sales.

So if you are gonna buy it, google TuanHA's website and buy direct from there. They wont be purchasable from the website once they go up on buddystore, of course. Millz did the exact same thing with his routines on his website, which now just directs you to the buddystore.

I own 3 of TuanHA's routines, and they are great. Buy them.

5. Deathshiver

Deathshiver Member

Tuanha's routines have generally been pretty good for mid-high PvP, but they've never been particularly amazing for raiding. I used to use them and I topped the meters in my mediocre guild, but once I switched to a group of players that knew what they were doing then Tuanha's routines fell short. If you want to casually raid, go for it. If you want to be the best, I wouldn't bother.

6. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

100% worth it. I've had them for a long time and with a few tweaks they are insane for pvp

7. ubuntu

ubuntu New Member

Honestly if you want to feel like a god-like cheater in PVP then buy it. I prefer to play by hand or else I get really bored in this game, but the Tuan CC's all do seem to be amazing and have great options (I've only used free ones). They do work with most classes WAY better than singular... for instance singular sucks if you have a glad prot war where as tuanha really pumps out damage.... etc.

8. Blindmonk

Blindmonk Member

Yes yes yes defenitly yes. It's worth it

9. irishbotter

irishbotter New Member

Very clean, easy to customize and u can use it with everything! I would def recommend the full package to anyone with lots of toons!

10. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

To the people hating on the routines or saying other ones are better for high end raiding. You're not using them right lol

11. kilray

kilray New Member

By far the best routines out there, I have been using them for a year. Its important to know Tuhana is still tweaking them after the new expansion and I have no doubt they will just as good or better then before.

Buy them you will not be disappointing

Using them for PVP

12. highboi

highboi New Member

lol i second this, his crs dont work out of the box (well they do but still require tweaking for your perfered gameplay) but once u have it set correctly such as use this heal spell at %hp and what not, it works flawlessly

13. Gintasama

Gintasama Member

There was once a thread where we compared performance between routines during MoP (at this time Tuanha's Warrior was brand new). Here Tuanha himself seconded that Fury Unleashed pulled slightly better numbers than his own Warrior routine. What I'm trying to get at is there will be routines out there that beat him and there will be routines that he beats, there are hardly any differences and it mostly comes down to frequency/rate of updates (IMO), UI preference and cost.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    14. highboi

highboi New Member

thing is im not looking for best of the best, im just looking for something that works, i perfer tuanha because of his support and i rather buy from someone i know and used previously rather than jump into a new product. thats just me and thats why i say tuanha CRs are worth the buy

same with millz, i perfer his over richies. he was even nice enough to give me a discount code when i bought the priest cr

15. ThrowAway

ThrowAway New Member

For a high end raider like myself, logging in at 95+ percentile rankings:

Pros:
      Best customization
      Unreal update timing for his large amount of CRs
      Actually reads feedback in his threads and makes "todo" lists for suggestions
      Follows simcraft rotations
      Doesn't even require you to go the extra mile with logs, he understands completely how his CR's work so if you say "Cleanse isn't being used in this situation" he can pinpoint the issue without the need for logs

Cons:
      Some specs in his CR's can get behind the others in terms of support
      Since he's always got a list of changes to do, some suggestions might take a long time to be implemented

16. agentnova

agentnova New Member

what best for duel rouge or druid feral

17. Gintasama

Gintasama Member

You make it sound like the others don't read their threads. I did notice he doesn't need logs that often, it's incredible. He's update times are because of his decision to not join the Buddy Store like everyone else no? He said something about them (the Buddy Store) taking up to 3 days for approval.

18. highboi

highboi New Member

yea u have to wait for the buddy store to approve it where as his svn u can update at any time

19. Gintasama

Gintasama Member

A lot of people were using SVN I wonder what the benefit of being on the Buddy Store is.

20. tomcruise

tomcruise Banned

this

most developers just use "please post log" if they cant be bothered to fix a bug

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.