• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • ISO someone who is proud of their MapSettings.json file for MapBot and wouldn't mind sharing it.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by avgjoe, Jun 7, 2017.

1. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

I've been using Exile Buddy a little over a month now. I feel like everything is perfect except my mapbot map settings. One day I'll wake up and think I have a perfect priority system figured out, upgrading the maps with poor layouts, running only the best maps from the each tier. It always fails to accomplish what I would consider an optimal agenda. I know some of you guys have been working hard on this bot, as well as various plugins. So my question is if there is anyone who came up with what they feel to be an above par optimal MapSettings.json for Mapbot. I don't even really need the file, just an idea of how to use priorities in the most efficient way possible. Any help would be appreciated.

2. SoupToob

SoupToob Member

You need to shape ur maps u want to run and only do them. No need for priority

3. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

This was an old post, but if you don't set your priority and only ran shaped maps, it would run all your shaped tier 6 before your shaped t7, etc. In legacy I wasn't worried about investing cartographers seals in my atlas or even atlas completion because of the high rate of bans. Either way, its not much relevant at this point.