• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Issue with Bot/ Chain teleporting without movement

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by Merkle, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Merkle

Merkle Member

Hello! Long time user of Reborn Buddy and lover of it since 2015. I have so far been able to figure out everything I can just from lurking and reading replies and more but I have run in to an issue I can't figure out on my own and have broken my bot several times to try and fix (I've redownloaded it around 5 times in the past day)

The issue I am having is that when I try to use one of the DOH leve quest turnin profiles my character will only just teleport back and forth between the zones. They will not even attempt to move to locate the leve. This isn't just with one profile though, this is with all of them.
      To ensure I wasn't completely crazy I brought up a default gathering profile while within Exbuddy to test and make sure there was nothing wrong. Log below shows SendpathRequest having an issue.

Tested another profile
      All profiles I have that have movement attached just don't work. As I said, I've redownloaded Reborn Buddy several times and I just can't figure out what is going wrong. I am unsure if it is the folder placement or what. Here is a few pictures of my folder placement which I am certain is the issue but have no idea of where to properly put them at this point and have broken the buddy several times trying.(Been overthinking it for so long I'm just lost)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. Merkle

Merkle Member

After two days of reinstalling, playing with profiles and more I figured it out. I was crazy and had stuff where it didn't belong. All fixed!