• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • issue with opening rebornbuddy

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by Marshandmonk, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Marshandmonk

Marshandmonk New Member

1. I am receiving the following error when trying to open RB.

[​IMG]

I know you normally want logs, but I don't think logs are even being generated since it wont even load

2. I have run the BuddyWizard and I get a checkmark on VB but then the next 2 just run and run even after running as Administrator but never completes. I see that it downloads the files to my downloads folder and I can run them manually, but even after that, I get the same above VS 2015 error. I have also uninstalled all recent Windows Updates and completely deleted anything VB-related and re-installed with no fix.

Thanks

3. 1
        New
        I have somehow got this to work now, but even with this. I still get the above VB error when trying to open RB. I am lost at this point lol

[​IMG]

This application requires one of the following versions of the Visual C++ Redistributable Package for:
        Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 x64, VC++ 14.0

Do you want to download this Visual C++ Redistributable Package now?

Note: You must download and install the x86 version regardless of your operating system

4. after you hit yes it takes you to a windows sight and says that its no longer avail i've deleted everything and re installed in several times hopefully we can get this figured out thanks

2. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

3. Marshandmonk

Marshandmonk New Member

thank you for your response but i have found a program that works just fine with my set up with no issues so i would like a refund as i have not been able to use your services i have tried everything and it just wont work as I have all ready downloaded that so who do i need to contact for a full refund

4. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member