• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Issue..

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Toofastforyou, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Toofastforyou

Toofastforyou Member

Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX, Version=4.0.13.43, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b1b0c32fd1ffe4f9' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
      Fusion Log:
      WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
      To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
      Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
      To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX, Version=4.0.13.43, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b1b0c32fd1ffe4f9' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
      Fusion Log:
      WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
      To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
      Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
      To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog

tried removing both visual C++ and reinstalling with dependency wizard and i am still getting this.....

2. Toofastforyou

Toofastforyou Member

this only happens when i use Vitalic Monk Profile, if i use Tuanha or Singular it works, weird.

3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

tried to report this to the developer?