• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Issues with any class trying to use skills even when its resource pool is empty

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by lgomes29, Sep 5, 2015.

1. lgomes29

lgomes29 New Member

Hi,

The DB has always worked well for me, this is the first time in the last two years that i have a problem that doesnt seem to go away.

So today i download the current DB on the download section, applied my Key(unlimited) created a new season hero - a Barb. so i started the profile for the first act and when the Barb starts attacking it stops trying to use skills that require Fury, and it stands there not attacking.

I thought that could be an issue with the bot and that class so I deleted that Barb and created a Crusader (like the one i had last season, and i know that DB worked well with it).

Soon I start, same issue it tries to use the resource for shield bash for example and then if there's no resource just keeps still not attacking. I beleive is the same for all other classes

Anyone with the same issue? Is there a fix?

I have tried to search here on the forum but without luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. lgomes29

lgomes29 New Member

I have just updated to the latest stable version .425 using the trinity 2.13.6, but the issue still remains :(

A note on this: I already tried the DB Beta as well, and i get the same issue

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    3. somethingthere

somethingthere Member

Just started my crusader and having the issue where it wont use my Primary attack (Justice) to regain Wrath. It just stands doing nothing and then throws in some shield glare etc now and then.
      But not using its generator. Abit frustrating

4. lgomes29

lgomes29 New Member

yep, the main issue is that its happens in all classes, not sure if there's a fix or if there's an extra plugin needed now.... it wasn't like that less than a month ago,

5. cl4w

cl4w New Member

I have the same problem. Have been several times reinstalled DB - but no change. Can anyone help?

6. StrikerSyle

StrikerSyle New Member

Same Error-.-
      BetaVersion Same Error

7. lgomes29

lgomes29 New Member

Out of curiosity, are we all using windows 10 pro 64bits?

8. cl4w

cl4w New Member

I use Windows 7 Pro 64Bit. Have tested the beta today. With different characters ... the same problem :(

9. StrikerSyle

StrikerSyle New Member

i´m useing Win 8 64Bit and the same on win 7 64bit

10. lgomes29

lgomes29 New Member

so then it seams a more general problem ... any devs to give us a bit of support?

11. ubuntu

ubuntu New Member

My bot does the same.

12. lgomes29

lgomes29 New Member

Any Devs to actually provide some support on this???

- The issue is now affecting more than one person and on different Operating systems
      - A DB version of two/three months ago worked fine (Last Season)
      - if there's any specific logs just let us know, I can post all the logs i get but if there's a way to facilitate your search let me know.

Basically i now have a product that i paid for but is unusable

13. RavensRed

RavensRed New Member

Latest DB Latest trinity 3, works perfectly, bar a few stucks where it will remake the game. Deal with it for now until the code is fixed, or learn to code and fix it yourself.

Edit: I have tested on, Windows 7, 8 and 10 all 64 Bit so plz stop with the OS posts

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    14. lgomes29

lgomes29 New Member

1st - no one asked you opinion, if you want to be a retarded idiot the go be it somewhere else.

2nd - I have tested the latest version and the beta version and the issue happens on all PC's I have two Windows PCs a windows laptop, and a MacBook Pro running windows.

3rd - You assume I don't know who to code or that i haven't tried to fix it, that's just a blunt and idiotic assumption from someone who just drops this comment without even seeing the first post or at least read it properly before commenting with useless comments

So for the sake of Us all please don't, don't be that idiot guy.

EDIT: just went into my buddyauth just to get the proper date, I have been using DB since May 2013 - so dont come to me with your 'you should have known this before you bought your key, its part of life." - its not the only bot i use, is not the only game i bot and I use other bots for other games like gw2 mmominion so i am well aware of this normal instabilities but this is not one of this issues

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    15. DbFan3

DbFan3 New Member

I also have a problem on Windows 7. When time orbs drop in grifts then bot tries to get them with furious charge. When there are no charges the char keeps standing there until it has charges. I disabled using movement skills outside of combat but that didn't help. Without time orbs everything works.

16. cl4w

cl4w New Member

@lgomes29 - thanks for the clear words!
      @DbFan3 - Did you even read the whole thread? It has nothing to do with your problem ... !

After many attempts, the problem persists. I can not imagine that it applies only to the people in this thread to me.

Anyone have a solution?
      What the developers are saying?

17. DbFan3

DbFan3 New Member

@cl4w I'm never out of fury (or other resources) so I don't have that problem exactly. But in my opinion charges act like resources because you need them to use skills and then I have a similar problem. So it might have something to do with the actual problem and devs maybe want to know that it happens with charges too?

18. lgomes29

lgomes29 New Member

@cl4w - Today after work, when i get home i will do fresh windows install on a laptop and I will install diablo there as well the bot, and i will try with a fresh OS install, and i will post the results.

I haven't done that yet because I am always short on time between work and time to play, but I will try to get on that, If still happens it may give some valuable info to the devs, even if they haven't replied yet, i am sure they are reading this threads.

@DbFan3 - what class are you using I assume Barb.? just asking cause it will give me a chance to draw a test plan

19. DbFan3

DbFan3 New Member

@lgomes29 Yes, barb. I don't know the internal logics but it seems like bot thinks using furious charge is the best option. If there are no charge resources available then character stands there idling. I saw that sometimes this also happens without grift time orbs around but this case seems rare.

20. cl4w

cl4w New Member

@DbFan3 hmm makes sense. Excuse me - forget my post ;)
      @Igomes29 Very cool! I'm curious about it. I hope you're so successful!