• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • item recycle

Discussion in 'Requests' started by sasul, Jan 2, 2017.

1. sasul

sasul New Member

Hello

For the future, I'd like to have an option to set the max. amount of pokeballs, revives and potions, and let the bot keep the best of them and throw away what exceeds this amount.
      In this way, the bot would not throw away ultraballs when simple pokeballs are available, but would keep the pokeballs if no greatballs and ultraballs are available.

2. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Hey there, that is a great idea! Infact it's such a great idea, that Hatching had it implemented in the the inventory settings a while ago. If you check there, you will notice that. I have attached a pic below to help point it out to you.

Here is an image of that: recycle - Album on Imgur

I hope this helps you out.

3. sasul

sasul New Member

I'm sorry, but I can't find what you are talking about. I can only see settings for individual types of inventory items. I wanted settings for classes of items (Potions, Balls, Revives), and let the bot throw away the weak class representatives and keep the best.

4. RownX

RownX Member

that's actually a great idea!

Let me describe what he means CAcove:
      you set up pokeballs 10, greater 20 and ultra 30
      As example, your inventory has those exact amounts now.
      Now you loot a pokestop and loot 5 ultraballs and instead of recycling those, he keeps them and recycles 5 pokeballs => Only keeps the best

5. CAcove

Thank you for following up with him RownX, I must have missed this post being replied to, and I apologize for that sasul, please let us know if that addresses the request or if something else is what you meant.

6. sasul

sasul New Member

Hi
      I must be missing something. I just stopped the bot, configured item recycle to keep the amount of potions to what I actually had (8/17/19/108) and restarted the bot.
      At the first pokestop it found one potion and threw away to potions. OK.
      At the second pokestop it found one hyperportion and threw away two hyperpotions, even if 7 potions and 17 superpotions were available. This is not what was supposed to be happening.
      How do I configure to get the described behavior?

7. RownX

RownX Member

The problem is, it is not integrated (yet?)^^
      I just helped to clarify your request. I too hope, this will be taken into consideration

8. red74

red74 New Member

Bumping to add my support to this idea. Current implementation is fine for some people I guess, but I think most people would prefer a mechanism for just keeping a # of maximum, best resources. Potions, balls, revives, etc. A "human" would never throw away a hyper potion over a lower level potion, a human would never recycle an ultra ball over a regular ball, a max revive over a revive, etc. As is, I have to just toss reg and super potions as I find them, limit hyper, and no limit on max. But immediately after gym battling, I'd like to keep lower level potions until my hyper / max recharge to full. Thanks!

9. CAcove

that makes alot more sense and is a great suggestion and has now been added to the list of ideas to be reviewed by our dev team! Thank you again for your suggestion and keep an eye on updates for more information as new patches comes out for PokeFarmer