Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

• Unknownbuddy 5/20 slots taken, private ESP for PUBG.

[ItemFilter] HighEnd Looting Profile For AdvancedItemFilter

Discussion in 'Community Releases' started by UmitB, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Tattoo

Tattoo Member

is there any well maintained file of the loot profile?
    e.g. uniques just stored if stats are okay
    improved rares mod checks
    jewels with at least health or 3 worthy mods

atm i feel like bot does not help me with looting.

2. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

3. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

yes @Radziu has been updating the one from this thread. I think it is several pages (or more) back

4. tofm

tofm Member

FYI, AdvancedItemFilter\Classes\EvaluableItem.cs needs to be updated for fragments.

Old
    Code:
            [Description("Is a Fragment (Sacrifice fragz)")]
            public bool IsFragment => _myItem.HasMetadataFlags(MetadataFlags.VaalFragment);

New
    Code:
            [Description("Is a Fragment (Sacrifice fragz)")]
            public bool IsFragment => _myItem.HasMetadataFlags(MetadataFlags.MapFragments);

Mapfragments are items below for anyone wondering
    Code:
    3378,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/VaalFragment1_1,"Sacrifice at Midnight",MapFragment
    3379,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/VaalFragment1_2,"Sacrifice at Dawn",MapFragment
    3380,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/VaalFragment1_3,"Sacrifice at Noon",MapFragment
    3381,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/VaalFragment1_4,"Sacrifice at Dusk",MapFragment
    3382,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/VaalFragment2_1,"Mortal Rage",MapFragment
    3383,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/VaalFragment2_2,"Mortal Hope",MapFragment
    3384,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/VaalFragment2_3,"Mortal Ignorance",MapFragment
    3385,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/VaalFragment2_4,"Mortal Grief",MapFragment
    3386,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/ProphecyFragment1,"Eber's Key",MapFragment
    3387,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/ProphecyFragment2,"Yriel's Key",MapFragment
    3388,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/ProphecyFragment3,"Inya's Key",MapFragment
    3389,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/ProphecyFragment4,"Volkuur's Key",MapFragment
    3390,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/ShaperFragment1,"Fragment of the Phoenix",MapFragment
    3391,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/ShaperFragment2,"Fragment of the Minotaur",MapFragment
    3392,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/ShaperFragment3,"Fragment of the Chimera",MapFragment
    3393,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/ShaperFragment4,"Fragment of the Hydra",MapFragment
    3394,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/FragmentPantheonFlask,"Divine Vessel",MapFragment
    3395,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/BreachFragmentFire,"Xoph's Breachstone",MiscMapItem
    3396,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/BreachFragmentCold,"Tul's Breachstone",MiscMapItem
    3397,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/BreachFragmentLightning,"Esh's Breachstone",MiscMapItem
    3398,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/BreachFragmentPhysical,"Uul-Netol's Breachstone",MiscMapItem
    3399,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/BreachFragmentChaos,"Chayula's Breachstone",MiscMapItem
    3400,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyVaalFragment1_1,"Sacrifice at Midnight",MapFragment
    3401,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyVaalFragment1_2,"Sacrifice at Dawn",MapFragment
    3402,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyVaalFragment1_3,"Sacrifice at Noon",MapFragment
    3403,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyVaalFragment1_4,"Sacrifice at Dusk",MapFragment
    3404,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyVaalFragments1Complete,"Sacrifice Set",MapFragment
    3405,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyVaalFragment2_1,"Mortal Rage",MapFragment
    3406,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyVaalFragment2_2,"Mortal Hope",MapFragment
    3407,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyVaalFragment2_3,"Mortal Ignorance",MapFragment
    3408,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyVaalFragment2_4,"Mortal Grief",MapFragment
    3409,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyVaalFragments2Complete,"Mortal Set",MapFragment
    3410,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyProphecyFragment1,"Eber's Key",MapFragment
    3411,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyProphecyFragment2,"Yriel's Key",MapFragment
    3412,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyProphecyFragment3,"Inya's Key",MapFragment
    3413,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyProphecyFragment4,"Volkuur's Key",MapFragment
    3414,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyProphecyFragmentsComplete,"Pale Court Set",MapFragment
    3415,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyShaperFragment1,"Fragment of the Phoenix",MapFragment
    3416,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyShaperFragment2,"Fragment of the Minotaur",MapFragment
    3417,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyShaperFragment3,"Fragment of the Chimera",MapFragment
    3418,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyShaperFragment4,"Fragment of the Hydra",MapFragment
    3419,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyShaperFragmentsComplete,"Shaper Set",MapFragment
    3420,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyFragmentPantheonFlask,"Divine Vessel",MapFragment
    3421,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyBreachFragmentFire,"Xoph's Breachstone",MapFragment
    3422,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyBreachFragmentCold,"Tul's Breachstone",MapFragment
    3423,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyBreachFragmentLightning,"Esh's Breachstone",MapFragment
    3424,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyBreachFragmentPhysical,"Uul-Netol's Breachstone",MapFragment
    3425,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyBreachFragmentChaos,"Chayula's Breachstone",MapFragment
    3426,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/CurrencyOfferingToTheGoddess,"Offering to the Goddess",MapFragment
    3427,Metadata/Items/MapFragments/ClassicVaultKey,"Ancient Reliquary Key",MiscMapItem

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  5. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

oh only Shaper drop it?

6. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

lol yes only shaper bro

7. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

well nvm then, thanks for the reply @demonviper :)

8. DezMe

DezMe New Member

Please discard who that filter last or penultimate, all links are broken.

9. binmivn

binmivn Member

So I have a question about sell / keep filter. If “keep” filter has kaom heart, and “sell” has rule that sell all unique. Would the bot prioritize to “keep” the kaom heart unique or it will prioritize the “sell” part and sell it ?

10. Infinite Monkeys

Infinite Monkeys Community Developer

Put a trash unique in your inventory, set it to Keep, and test it.

11. hghguy

hghguy New Member

where to put this file in AIF?

12. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

you dont. someone asked this exact question like a couple days ago and i think i answered it. read a couple pages back

13. hghguy

hghguy New Member

yeah i found out but thanks for reply

14. Infinite Monkeys

Infinite Monkeys Community Developer

If you want to pick up items with Incursion mods, you can add this to your EvaluableItems.cs:

[Description("Has an Incursion mod")]
    public bool HasIncursionMod
    {
    get { return _myItem.ExplicitAffixes.Count(a => a.DisplayName.Contains("Tacati") || a.DisplayName.Contains("Citaqualotl") || a.DisplayName.Contains("Matatl") ||
    a.DisplayName.Contains("Topotante") || a.DisplayName.Contains("Xopec") || a.DisplayName.Contains("Guatelitzi") || a.DisplayName.Contains("Puhuarte")) > 0; }
    }

rndr and Evilinex like this.
  15. hghguy

hghguy New Member

filter not picking silver coins

16. IeU

IeU Member

It is.

17. hghguy

hghguy New Member

tested it and didnt worked for me, maybe i messed up something

18. Tumzie

Tumzie Member

Can someone not be a dick and just POST the updated .json here to have Stones of Passage and Chaos/Exalted recipe working properly?

Mine is picking up all rares, which is a drag. I know how to turn off it picking rares, but I want it to pick up shaped/elder items, but I don't know hot to turn off picking up rares without ignoring elder/shaped ones too...

Some help, please!

19. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

'item.IsShaper' for shaper rares, 'item.IsElder' for elder rares. You'll need to add entries for both in the evaluable.cs file, which is detailed in a post on this same page. The game will see that whether or not it's identified. I hate to be that "dick," but it's not rocket science, especially considering that the non "updated .json" is still very usable.

Incursion Vials will be picked up by the item.IsCurrency rule. The Stone of Passage is a new item class, so just like when shaper and elder items came out you would need to modify your evaluable.cs file to add a "item.IsIncursionItem" Of course, you can always make a rule 'item.FullName == "Stone of Passage"

If I suppressed my dickness and sent over my ruleset, you'd more than likely bitch at me for still keeping energy shield gear, normal leather belts, or a particular currency you might want.

jazz69 likes this.
  20. Tumzie

Tumzie Member

Thanks. I'll spend some time learning more.
    Although I already get rekt trying to make the bot pick up essences. I use the ''namecontains'' thingy and put ''Essence'' between brackets, put the rule in both pickup and keep rules but nothing happens :(

Halp?

Edit: Also not picking up any splinters... help please!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018 at 3:49 PM