• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [ItemRules]Gimmz Legendaries enchantable ItemRules filter

Discussion in 'Other' started by Gimmz, May 10, 2014.

1. Gimmz

Gimmz New Member

Time spent managing loots from bots can take a lot of time especially for multiple bots. Those ItemRules are designed to trash anything not worth the time to even check its stats.

1. Disclaimer :
      Those ItemRules WILL salvage legendaries and probably most of them if you use the Extreme one but those items were worthless anyway for a geared character.

2. What will be kept :
      Items will go through 3 filters :
      -Quadrifecta
      -Gear with 3/4 high primary stats value that can be enchanted into 4/4 high primary stats
      -Game changing, build allowing legendary

Standard : pickup rares and magics, keep high roll rares and any "non game changing" legendaries with 3/4 primary stats enchantable in addition to any game changing legendaries and set items.

Extreme : ignore rares and magics, keep only high roll "non game changing" legendaries with 3/4 primary stats enchantable in addition to any game changing legendaries and set items.

3. How to use :
      Those are Trinity ItemRules, so you need Trinity as updated as possible, those were tested on 1.8.24 through 1.9.5.
      1- Use trinity settings and choose File based script.
      2- Choose custom *RTFM* and choose the folder you extracted the rules in.
      !!!- Make sure that "Use ItemID instead of name" is UNCHECKED, lots of rules are made on the names of items for the legendaries.
      3- check if Demonbuddy display a list of information with a "ItemRules loaded a total of ~475rules"

Credits to tmxkn1 for the really smart macro for the stats check and Job2k9 for the work on the legendary list and the ItemIDs shenanigans

Notes :
      -Version 1.1 Working as intended no set or legendaries not tested, if you want a legendary to be kept specifically that isn't in the list post in this thread.
      -Standard is meant to be used for any character and Extreme for characters with decent gear looking for long term items.

Changelogs :
      -V1.1 : Rhen'ho Flayer and legendary potions added
      -V2.2 : Fixed for Trinity 2.1.7+
      -V2.3 : Standard is back and evrything should work again, Extreme is a bit tighter.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    2. Gimmz

Gimmz New Member

TO DO LIST :

- BestInSlot rules : tighter filter especially for game-changing legendaries.

- Monk rules : enchantable roll on secondary affix

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    3. SIL3N7

SIL3N7 Active Member

try these out when new db releases

4. SIL3N7

SIL3N7 Active Member

Why has no one posted on this. Is every one scared that it sells Legendary? Or not enough information?
      im kinda scared to try it but im going to right now.

5. Gimmz

Gimmz New Member

Previous notes may have been scary for some people but the item rules are working as intended, a failsafe has been added for the problematic names from some items so nothing will pass through untested. Can't say anything more really, no post, no questions so I guess people don't want to test them or even want to know what the stats are to be kept ~~

6. why butter

why butter New Member

Picking up rares and magic items, even on extreme. Only loading 475 rules.

DemonbuddyBETA v1.1.1898.410
      Trinity 1.9.5

[Trinity] ItemRules is using the custom rule set.
      [Trinity] PICKLOG = Rare
      [Trinity] KEEPLOG = Rare
      [Trinity] RULEPATH = C:\DemonBuddy\Ghom\Plugins\Trinity\ItemRules\Rules\Extreme
      [Trinity] ... loaded: 13 Pickup rules
      [Trinity] ... loaded: 0 Identify rules
      [Trinity] ... loaded: 3 Salvage rules
      [Trinity] ... loaded: 108 Common Keep rules
      [Trinity] ... loaded: 2 Magic Keep rules
      [Trinity] ... loaded: 25 Rare Keep rules
      [Trinity] ... loaded: 340 Legendary Keep rules
      [Trinity] ... loaded: 5 Macros
      [Trinity] ItemRules loaded a total of 475 Custom rules!
      [Trinity] Saving Config file

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2014
    7. Gimmz

Gimmz New Member

Thanks for the log, the pickup.dis wasn't updated from the ones I used for testing, I reuploaded the V1 updated so that rares and magics are not picked up.
      There are right now 475 custom rules as you mentioned.

8. why butter

why butter New Member

Alright, I'll give it another go and report back in 24 hours.

9. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

good work!

10. why butter

why butter New Member

Alright, so I've been running this for 24 hours, closely monitored. I do have a couple of gripes, but otherwise it isn't overall a bad set of item rules and with some minor tweaking it would be great.

• It will stash weapons/chest/legs with no mainstat or socket(s), which is practically useless, especially on Extreme. Sockets or mainstat must be on these items, and if it only has 1 of 2, it will need some pretty good stats to consider keeping and rerolling for the other.
      • Same gripe with other pieces as well, it junked a rather well rolled hwoj wrap

I feel you will need to get more into the nitty gritty on Extreme for it to be properly usable. I know that no 2 people are after the same gear, but do you really want to keep this?

Some more logs for you as well, if you're interested.

Attached Files:

11. Hirobo

Hirobo New Member

Everything looks great Gimmz, Although I do have a question. As a monk player, how would these rules rate an item for a specific secondary resistance. As most monks are aware, Gear with AR is basically worthless. Just curious if there would be anyway to configure a specific resistance or possibly rate AR as a lower stat... idk. I'm no coder, just curious.
      Thank you!

12. Gimmz

Gimmz New Member

Thanks for the feedbacks and the logs, those are really useful.
      About the stashing of weapon/chest/legs without sockets, those should be "game-changing" legendary like Cindercoat, set item, Pox faulds, Hexing pants of Mr. Yan, Frostburn, etc. Those are kept on the assumption that they may be better than a well rolled different legendary in some case, but I agree that weapons without mainstat+socket after enchanting are useless. But in another hand I may want to use a 2socket cindercoat if it has mainstat+vita/allres...

What I will do is add a condition on all legendary weapon for socket or mainstats so it's enchantable to have the missing stat of those two.
      And I will make another set of rules that will only keep item even, game changing ones, that can be rolled into 4/4 important primary stats. Will probably name it BestInSlot, so we'll have Standard, Extreme(after the change for weapons) and BestInSlot.

About the Blackthorne amulet, I know they are not part of any cookie cutter build ever, they probably shouldn't be kept in because it's more of a pure mitigation item but it's a set item so I'm not sure what I'll do with them.

Doesn't sound hard to make but it would take quite some time. Those rules would most likely take away the enchantable stats roll which then would mean you don't reroll a primary stats so instead of (3+1)/4 important primary you would be with 3/4 + specific res or you are going for 4/4 primary(excluding all res) + 1 reroll on secondary, and in the later case really few items would be kept. In any case, that should be done in a monk specific rules set.
      For now those rules take all resist in account in the 3/4 for chest, bracers, legs, boots, helm and maybe gloves if I'm not wrong.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    13. Sonatix

Sonatix Member

1. "!!!- Make sure that "Use ItemID instead of name" is UNCHECKED, lots of rules are made on the names of items for the legendaries" - What happen with non english version?
      2. "Extreme : ignore rares and magics, keep only high roll "non game changing" legendaries" - what will bot do with other items (legs and magic) - will not pick up or pick up and sell/salvage?

14. Gimmz

Gimmz New Member

1. I'm not sure, it depends on the items and if demonbuddy has the translation in ItemID, for level 60 it worked with everything, right now, I didn't test completely, I think some are not in demonbuddy

2. It will not pick up, but it find some in the inventory it will salvage it, to change what is picked up the "pickup.dis" needs to be modified.

15. tmxkn1

tmxkn1 New Member

Hey Gimmz, thanks for giving me credit. I didn't have time to check the forum as frequently as I used to be.

Great work here!

As to the item IDs, you must have noticed that they are kept in translation.dis under Plugins\Trinity\ItemRules.
      These IDs are GameBalanceIds. If you go to Trinity config, under "Debug" tab, click Full Dump xxx Item, and you will see a list of items with GameBalanceIds.

It is a lot of input to get all legendary items done :D.

16. Akafist

Akafist New Member

i will test and give a short report in 24h.

17. evilking

evilking Member

Very nice project ! Now that everyone has very well geared characters and that legendaries drop rate is high, these rules are greatly appreciated ! Because now everyone can got a full inventory+bank of legendaries in less than 12hours !

Maybe you should made this project "Community Edition" like bounties, on GoogleCode or something similar, so everyone can contribute on it. It's a long and hard work were every little help is needed ! And maybe with enough people we will have specific ItemRules per class ?

18. FEUP

FEUP New Member

Added:

Code:
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Bottomless Potion of Kulle-Aid"
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Bottomless Potion of Regeneration"
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Bottomless Potion of the Diamond"
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Bottomless Potion of Mutilation"
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Bottomless Potion of the Leech"
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Bottomless Potion of the Tower"

Because was trying to salvage the potion it picked up.

19. HB9290G48

HB9290G48 New Member

Was checking my logs. Saw that these rules salvaged Rhen'ho Flayer... Oh boy, no bueno. This weapon is/can be class changing. I'm sad.

20. Gimmz

Gimmz New Member

Well fuck me, no idea why I didn't put Rhen'ho Flayer in, to be honest I mostly used it lately for Crusaders and Demon hunters. I uploaded V1.1 with changes for Rhen'ho and potions.

I was mostly working on a monk version with OWE but with the upcoming changes I need to rework it.
      Work has been crazy busy for a couple months but it's clearing up and I'll be back to being more active.