• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] JadyMonk - Mistweaver Heal CC (WoD 6.2) [Premium version]

Discussion in 'Monk' started by @alisha, Dec 3, 2014.

1. giza67

giza67 New Member

Mythic hfc :)

2. gennon

gennon New Member

can anyone tell me how well this cr is currently working for healing? would really like to find best for mw

3. Dest5000

Dest5000 New Member

What I have found with healing CRs is its all about cast timing. As a healer you need to be able to predict incoming damage, and react accordingly. I great example with MW monks is the fact that in order to be effective, you need to "prep" for incoming damage, this means pooling your ReM charges, and sending them out about 10 seconds before the damage goes out. Then making sure you have 4 chi, ready to uplift. This CR is great for healing environments where there's constant damage going out, and there's enough going on for your heals to always be effective.

What I have also found is that you're almost always going to get beat out be absorb classes like Paladin's and Disc Priests. Especially when their blanket shields are enough to keep the raid close to topped off for the duration of the fight. You will definitely need to adjust your settings according to the heal composition you are running with as well as for each encounter. Generally what I have found in this CR is I find myself wasting resources during periods low damage output, then when it's time for large AOE raid damage, the CR doesn't have the resources to really shine. - I think having the option to prep for burst, then burst heal would really help with this.

More feedback - smart dispels are important - a great example of logic that should be in place is the debuffs on Mythic Hellfire High Council, where eventually you'll dispel the debuff but after a time threshhold. As well as things like healing CDs and external CDs - in my opinion should always be managed by the user, not the bot. But one thing Oracle II did really well was built the CR profiles around each raid's fight mechanics.. giving the user the option to quickly adjust settings based upon each encounter. a great example would be in response to the recent post offering settings for Gorefiend - those settings may not be optimal for a fight like Kilrogg or Fel Lord where the damage is bursty, with periods of extremely low damage output.

For those looking for a healing CR that does EVERYTHING for you, while still getting "top heals," I'll be honest, you're not going to find that in any CR. I think that JadyMonk has done one thing intelligent with its logic, be giving the user the ability to define priority targets, but even with that being said.. everything is situational.

Another piece of input for HFC would be Heroic/Mythic Tyrant Velhari support - during P2 the bot literally does everything possible to top off the raid due to the health decrease debuff, leaving you OOM and unprepared for P3 when the debuff fades.

Overall I think that this CR is definitely superior to Tuanha with regards to the concept of the healing logic, with prioritization. But is less capable of handling dynamic healing environments giving the user many additional contingency type options like Tuanha does.

4. Exite

Exite New Member

Awesome feedback man! Hope you test more CR's would love to hear more feedback/reviews by you!

5. spessien

spessien New Member

Nice what you wrote. I did last ID mythic with my Monk and I have to say your correct with the absorb classes I had most of the time no chance against them but I didnt change any settings.I used the Mana+-raid preset.We all had class BiS trinket and about the same gear.Sorry for my English:).

6. dustin0050

dustin0050 New Member

PVP lame

I just bought it for mistweaving in pvp, it seems VERY bad. im always lowest healer by ALOT and that's not due to gear. seems the monk doesn't realllly know how to heal or any set priority. my character spends most of bgs running around not healing. any suggestions on how to fix this or should I just get my refund?

7. @alisha

@alisha Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

First of all:
      1) if you using auto-movement BotBase like BGFarmer be aware that it's BotBase control all movement and logic, not CR. And do not expect you will get any good result as healer with it (top heal etc). As BGFarmer as BGBuddy lack good logic for healer role in BG, and also it's not their goal to get good performance of the rol, the goal is toon to farm honor points. Also if you checkout ban section it's not safe not to run BG's in auto mode for now.
      2) For BG's you need to use BG preset, make sure you chosen appropriate preset to use. Also you may want to adjust settings depending on your team setup and your role in it.
      3) If you want to get good result you may want to use BotBase like RaidBot and control movement manual.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    8. dgnlcr

dgnlcr New Member

Nice job now im trying 2 day trial its good but not have smart detox do u develop this ? @Alisha

9. dgnlcr

dgnlcr New Member

Before 2 days im been refund cr but im regret my decision can we cancel refund i wanna continue use cr @Alisha

10. cagefighter3535

cagefighter3535 Member

i cant load any settings . just get an error every time log i suppose?

11. Sweetangel88

Sweetangel88 New Member

@ Alisha

The combat routine for Monk Heal is OK but not Good.
      I tested it in LFR the Heal is there Very Nice cause with 689 Monk heal with Full Heroic Blackrockfoundry Best in Slot Gear in Mythic Dungeon and with Dungeon Standard config and if u change the settings higher the Group just die.

12. @alisha

Most likely you use wrong profile preset, which should be chosen depending on what you want and what conditions / context are.
      "Standart" Default config which loaded by default are for Questing, not Raiding.

13. @alisha

Online Library updated

Added presets:
      • by H2R - Proving Grounds 30+ Waves
      • by H2R - Raiding Manual 10+
      • by H2R - Raiding Manual 15+
      • by H2R - Raiding Manual 20+
      • by H2R - Raiding Manual 25+
      • by H2R - Raiding Manual 30+
      • By H2R - Raiding Manual Preset

14. TheChaseR21

TheChaseR21 New Member

Hey Alisha :)

i really like your cr, but i realize it never or rarely uses Revival :eek: in PvP, in PvE i dont know,
      i use it with combat bot, i move it my own, i have to use Revival myself

15. @alisha

You need to check your settings for Revival in GUI (on which count of ppl + min HP to use), but it's really done to use only on critical. And this spell is better to use manually in raids especial cause there most likely u have order for CD's provided by RL.

16. Brooklyn74

Brooklyn74 New Member

Really enjoyed your routine Alisha but after three account with monks on them perma band i am scared crap to use HB , excellent routines thou miss using them.

17. spidy05

spidy05 New Member

thanks alisha ur the best

18. @alisha

Thank you both for warm words! :eek:

Support JadyMonk on BuddyStore by voting for it and posing your review if you liked it (づ.◕‿‿◕.)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・ ゜゜・

19. ManFriday

ManFriday New Member

20. @alisha

You have read memory exceptions in log:
      This is common Honorbuddy exceptions, when it have problems to "connect" to WoW, you should post such on Support Honorbuddy forum.