• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Job's Legendary Rule set

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Job2k9, May 9, 2014.

1. Andongni

Andongni Member

I have done some updates...

How about this one?
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Warzechian Armguards" # ([DEX] < 502 && [STR] < 502 && [INT] < 502) || ([CRIT%] < 6 && [SKILLDMG%] < 19) -> [TRASH]
      Is this correct?

Thx!

2. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

that would actually trash prefect main stat regular, [STR] < 750, this will keep the prefect rolled main regular verison.

AS is still good for m6, but I can understand raekor's, not too sure about Akkhan. Even if the bot happens to keep gloves with AS it can still be rerolled into critdmg% or another stat. This way also allows for those players that wish to have Trifecta gloves to have them. Plus these rules can also serve the purpose sort of a double check,e.g gloves that happened to roll with say 10% chc, 40% chd, and 6% AS, which I know is rare, but it can happen, will be kept and now you could reroll the AS to something else if you want like. Personally I just like Trifecta, plus the rules are made with keeping my current gear and builds in mind which is also why I don't know about BiS items for every class like monks and crusaders (I don't play ever) so obviously they aren't for everyone right out of the box.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
    3. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

Thanks for the heads up.
      Question: Are all of the current crossbows BiS for DH?
      Personally I hate crossbows, plus to me Kridershot still seems like it would be BiS for Demon Hunters.
      Updated my rules to include all legendaries mentioned by except for crossbows, Nemesis Bracers, Dovu Energy Trap, and Overwhelming Desire.
      Also fixed some typos.

Warning: these rules are severely strict. I've included some information on the max values for some stats for those that wish to make the rules either lenient or stricter.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    4. Arotished

Arotished New Member

ok, stupid question but I download Job Loot Rles 4 and replace the legendary.dis file with hitmans legendary.dis file?

5. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

Yea that's right

6. infinity

infinity Member

You sir are a sexy beast ! ty good sir !

7. Andongni

Andongni Member

Ok thanks a lot, just in case I put it down to 750/500...which I quite don't need cause I already have good pieces. The ancient items would be the real upgrade.

Also, regarding this one:
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Warzechian Armguards" # ([DEX] < 502 && [STR] < 502 && [INT] < 502) || ([CRIT%] < 6 && [SKILLDMG%] < 19) -> [TRASH]
      Would it actually keep say some ancient Warzechian Armguards with 6% crit chance and/or say 19% cold damage?

I have also put [ANCIENT] == 1 -> [KEEP] to see how many ancients it would pick up in a couple of days of botting, will switch off this rule later. ~~

8. Dogger

Dogger New Member

i try your last rules he was hart :)
      now i try the new rule set for 24 hours , i`ll report later.
      Much thanks for your work.

9. iPanda

iPanda New Member

For T6 is all about personal preference, it does not really matter.

When it comes to pushing the leaderboards, xbows are BiS for DH, with fire cluster build. Any of those xbows can go really high damage, so any of them are BiS. If i had to choose and go severe strict i'd say Buriza would be # 1

i'll look into your rules again and see what else can i improve.

Regarding all the syntaxes, does it work?

have you tested it?

10. Arotished

Arotished New Member

I tried your loot settings over night (10 hours) on all my four bots but when I checked today they had no legendary's in stash...

11. Dogger

Dogger New Member

Same here i testet since 8 hours no items in stash , maybe the loot rules to hard :)

12. iPanda

iPanda New Member

or something is wrong with the syntaxes, reason why i asked.

@hitman

i had these rules set for example:

i tested on a item that would fit those criteria and they got trashed.

so that's why i asked if you tested your rules, seems something is wrong with the loot rule system

13. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

I've been using these rules for a few days now and they seem to work for me, only keeping ancient items, albeit with high stats only so the syntax is right.
      noticed that you're using [SKILLDMG%] which might not be working properly, I haven't really tested this tag specifically, tested it now, doesn't works
      Plus your rules are kinda fucked up. I think this what wanted so try these instead:
      Code:
      // Armor of Akkhan
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Breastplate of Akkhan" # [STR] < 450 || [VIT] < 450 -> [TRASH]
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Cuisses of Akkhan" # [STR] < 450 || [VIT] < 450 || [ALLRES] < 90) -> [TRASH]
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Gauntlets of Akkhan" # [STR] < 600 || ([CRIT%] < 9 && [CRITDMG%] < 40 && [CDRED%] < 7) -> [TRASH]
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Helm of Akkhan" # [STR] < 600 || ([CRIT%] < 6 && [SOCKETS] < 1) -> [TRASH]
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Pauldrons of Akkhan" # [STR] < 450 || [VIT] < 450 || ([CDRED%] < 7 && [CDRED%] < 7) -> [TRASH]
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Sabatons of Akkhan" # [STR] < 480 || [VIT] < 480 -> [TRASH]
      Yea my rules are very strict, will only keep highly rolled ancients everything aside from rare items like Kridershot, Furnace, WoW, etc and Jewelry with good rolls.

14. sdkyron

sdkyron New Member

You wouldn't happen to have another version that does the same but with slightly lower requirement (keeping non ancients with great rolls) ?

15. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

here ya go, my rules before they were upgraded for ancient items so might missing rules for some items for monks and crusaders

Attached Files:

16. sdkyron

sdkyron New Member

Amazing, thanks a lot :)

Edit: Actually i have another question:

For bracers you use this rule:

Code:
       # ([FIREDMG%] < 18 && [COLDDMG%] < 18 && [POISONDMG%] < 18) || [CRIT%] < 5 -> [TRASH]
      Isn't it missing lightning and physical ?

17. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

Yup as I personally use these 3 elements, you can add ligthning, physical, arcane, and holy if you want

18. Dogger

Dogger New Member

Thank you HitmanReborn for your work, I will continue testing with your Hardcore Loot rules :)

19. iPanda

iPanda New Member

@hitman

you have uploaded you legendary.dis can you also upload the rest of the files?

thanks

20. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

Rest of the files are the same as the ones in Job's folder, I haven't really modified them at all except the pickup.dis that post about 2-3 pages back.

After some more testing I've realized that the [ANCIENT] tag isn't working at the moment which I've only used for set items as a redundant check. I've removed the tag in this latest revision of the rules.
      For those that are using my previous revisions, I highly recommend updating to this new revision.
      I'm also uploading my rules, which I've used for months before patch 2.1.2, that are only strict for regular Legendary, but they will also keep the Ancient versions too.

EDIT: 1/26/2015 updated keep all ancient rules and fixed a typo in both verisons

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015