• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Job's Legendary Rule set

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Job2k9, May 9, 2014.

1. deathstar

deathstar New Member

For some reason this loot rule and the previous job loot rules isn't working for me anymore.. I tried it with the latest DB and trinity, previous DB and new install also but still the same. It's keeping all legs for me. Anybody know what might be the problem?
      The previous job loot rule has always worked for me until I updated DB. But now even reverting to the previous DB doesn't work. Also tried beta still doesn't work.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    2. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

I honestly, I have no idea as it's not keeping them for me. I'm using the strict rules for ancient version. Are you using the strict rules for regulars plus keeping all ancients? If so, were they ancients?

3. iamjohn

iamjohn New Member

nope they are normal not its even keep blind fate its only helm that is affected

4. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

In that case I really have no idea as I haven't experienced that myself so far. Can anyone confirm if they are also having this problem?

5. xxxmalicexxx

xxxmalicexxx Member

would like some clarification, i was looking to lower the req just a tad so i lowered the number from 501 to 480 can anyone tell me if this is correct and that it will now keep anything that is over 480 and trash anything lower
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Inna's Favor" # [DEX] < 480 || [VIT] < 480 -> [TRASH]

6. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

That will keep only if both Dex and Vit are over 480, if either one is less than 480 it will be trashed.

7. sdkyron

sdkyron New Member

I can confirm its keeping them with strict rules for regulars plus keeping all ancients, Stone Gauntlets are also being kept.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    8. xxxmalicexxx

xxxmalicexxx Member

answered nvm

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    9. blacula

blacula New Member

Hey Hitman, How to make it stash legendary follower items? I know it's picking them up. But they never get stashed. I am using the keep all ancient leg and good regular leg rules.

10. HitmanReborn

HitmanReborn New Member

I also put restrictions on the follower items, that is why you see them being trashed. To keep all them regardless of stats just change the following lines near the bottom of the file in notepad++ from:
      Code:
      // Enchantress
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Hand of the Prophet" # [INT] < 740 || [VIT] < 740 || [CRITDMG%] != 100 -> [TRASH]
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Smoking Thurible" # [INT] < 740 || [VIT] < 740 || [CRITDMG%] != 100 -> [TRASH]

// Scoundrel
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Ribald Etchings" # [DEX] < 740 || [VIT] < 740 || [CRITDMG%] != 100 -> [TRASH]
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Skeleton Key" # [DEX] < 740 || [VIT] < 740 || [CRITDMG%] != 100 -> [TRASH]

// Templar
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Enchanting Favor" # [STR] < 740 || [VIT] < 740 || [CRITDMG%] != 100 -> [TRASH]
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Relic of Akarat" # [STR] < 740 || [VIT] < 740 || [CRITDMG%] != 100 -> [TRASH]
      to:
      Code:
      // Enchantress
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Hand of the Prophet" -> [KEEP]
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Smoking Thurible" -> [KEEP]

// Scoundrel
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Ribald Etchings" -> [KEEP]
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Skeleton Key" -> [KEEP]

// Templar
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Enchanting Favor" -> [KEEP]
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [NAME] == "Relic of Akarat" -> [KEEP]

11. Arotished

Arotished New Member

3 days with your loot rule on all my four bots and wow, it gives me just some random shit items :(

I have a feeling that its still salvaging Ancient items even if I use your "Keep all" Ancient rule

12. Arotished

Arotished New Member

Also, your loot rule seems to love St. Archew's Gauge gloves.....have like 5-10+++ of it on all my bots, some regular with CRAPPY stats and some regular with OK stats but no trifecta... Seems strange.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    13. Arotished

Arotished New Member

I dont know why but the rules is terrible.

14. Job2k9

Job2k9 New Member

You can look in your logs to see what has been trashed. You can also easily write your own rules or tweak his to your liking. It's very very simple.

15. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

exactly what quote says, don't like the rules? edit them to your liking, its literally like copy pasting and deleting or removing a few lines here and there to fit what parameters you want. I have a full extreme loot rules for ancients only basically salvs 95% of gear and I just had to remake a new s2 one from jobs original one from scratch with the new items and its working great. Bots been going on t6 for 4 days now

16. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

That reminds me, I am currently running a modified version(just changed back for season 2 mostly, but keeping ancients of certains only to filter out the junk). So, how do I go about adding oddyses end, and all that shit? can I type it in by name? or do I need the actual item in game, and do a get itemID or can I find them somewhere to do this like its done for s1 IE

//Hillenbrand’s Training Sword
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [ITEMID] == "765770607" -> [TRASH]

Any help is appreciated, I Want to get this up and running again perfect for s2 with no worries of loot bugging out due to s2 leg names possibly bugging out.

17. lucivar7

lucivar7 New Member

What happens is a legendary .. IE a new one from s2 isn't in there. Will it automatically stash it?

18. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

I was using file based rules, I was mid process of adding the oddyssey bow and had not yet saved nor reloaded the rules. and the bot picked it up, ID'd it, and stashed it. after saving the rules and reloading, i put it in my inventory, did a force townrun. and it salvaged it properly. all I did was create a entry by name with stat min for ancient.

19. BitteEinBot

BitteEinBot New Member

I'm about to make my own legendary rules but I don't understand why people use quality and name tag in the same rule. There are no rare and magic versions of odysseys-end for example.

Also how do I go about stashing ALL ancient items? Would something like this work;
      [QUALITY] == "Legendary" && [ANCIENT] -> [KEEP]

20. Job2k9

Job2k9 New Member

I built mine on really old default rules that came w/ trinity a long time ago and they all started w/ the quality tag so I just kept using it. Now it's just habit. No idea bout stashing ancient legs, I've been using:
      # [MAXSTAT] >= 550 -> [KEEP]
      # [MAXSTAT] >= 825 -> [KEEP]

It'll trash ancient legs without a main stat but odds are I wouldn't want them anyhow.