• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Just a quick question in regards to linked accounts..

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Haxxah99, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Haxxah99

Haxxah99 New Member

Hi there guys and gals,

If i bot on a linked account is there a possibility that my main account can be banned???

Has anyone ever heard of this happening??

I got banned for farming Ghost iron ore and selling it onto Auction House made over 80k in 3 days so my ban was coming if i have someone to buy the ORE without going threw AH will this work better?

2. Haxxah99

Haxxah99 New Member

3. rowandensmith

rowandensmith New Member

I have two accounts linked on the same battlenet. My main was banned for 3 days but I could still log on to the other account.

4. prolifik

prolifik New Member

So lets put it like this:

Youremail@here.com
      Wow 1
      Wow 2
      Wow 3

Lets say you have 3 accounts linked to that email.

Now you bot on one of those accounts and play legit on the 2 others.

It would not make sense if blizzard only bans one of your accounts. As far as im concerned they would go for a ban for all the accounts that is related to the email.

and if you have made many accounts with different emails, having the same Contact info on the accounts ( Your name, your country, age and so on) I could safely assume that they would search up your name and easly supervise all your accounts with the same name/ ip adresse. And once gathered enough proof that all would be closed at the same time.

Just what i would assume :)

5. rowandensmith

rowandensmith New Member

I'm not sure what the point of your post is, as I had just posted that my wow1 was banned but I could play my wow2. Everything you suggested in your post is just your best guess and you're adding to the confusion by making all these assumptions. Again: my main was banned but I could play the other account linked to the same email address.

6. subrand0m

subrand0m New Member

Comming from someone who has done this

Wow1 = Legit account no botting
      Wow2 = Botting.

When WoW2 was banned nothing happened to WoW1 as it had not broken any rules. it is License based not email/bnet based.

7. Bochen

Bochen New Member

Well, coming from someone who has botted to earn for a living.

I had a bot account which was on a same bnet account as my main. Beside that I had several other accounts botting at the time. My main account was legit, no botting, havent been banned before. Making long story short they have banned my main account . Same goes for my brother which has same situation. Beside that what was strange they have banned my new license (on same bnet to keep achivments) and trial account which was made by mistake. They've done it 3 days after I've created the account. Maybe this was some kind of blizz vendetta as I was rather a heavy botter ( around 2000k gold weekly). Maybe this was an ip ban, dunno. What I suggest you is that you dont bot on ur battle net account with ur main. I 've lost account which I could have sell for around 700$ (realm firsts achivments bis gear etc).