• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Just now.. some of my accounts got ban.

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by qweastrq, Jun 29, 2017.

1. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

Hello , some of my accounts got ban just now , should i keep botting on other accounts ? or they will get ban also ?

2. miltonb

miltonb Member

what did you do on those accounts? what sort of actions did you peform? and how long did you bot hr wise on them?

3. qweastrq

qweastrq Member

im gathering on those accounts for profit , but i don't remember how log i botted on them , because sometime i start the bot and sometime i stop the bot . i start and stop the bot for maybe 2 months. but should i keep botting on other accounts right now ? or should i use vpn to use the other accounts? i don't care to lose the other accounts , but i want to make sure that they will last more for 1 month to make profit.

4. miltonb

miltonb Member

IMO i wouldnt stop botting, but you gotta make sure they are on a sched and that you do a lil more then gathering. Id say grind bgs for a bit here and there and do other stuff. If you do just one thing at all times they will see that as sketchy and will take action on it. just my opinion. cause i do more then grind on my toons i bg i gather i fish i do multople things.

5. Fulken

Fulken Member

6. prinnyhater1

prinnyhater1 Member

No vpns do not prevent bans. they can only help make a botted account separate from a non botted account or other botted accounts seperate. It does not prevent bans and in some cases causes bans.

7. Obvioka

Obvioka Member

Blizzard see the vpn uses, so if you bot with 1 account on 1ip pc better if notuse vpn.
      I got ban cus i used VPN, i appealed and i got unbaned cus vpn is not against the rules ofc i was botting....but they flaged and banned me cus VPN. Support said these, i was lucky cus not rly investigated the bot thing.

8. socrates3

socrates3 Member Legendary

Please use template. Posts like this are worthless otherwise.