• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Keep Buffs Active

Discussion in 'Uncataloged' started by Stormchasing, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ArcanjoBR

ArcanjoBR New Member

It' work perfect to reuse Fire-Watcher's Oath.

Just set:
      Spell/Item ID: 102463
      Spell / Item Name: Fire-Watcher's Oath
      Aura ID to Check: 148429
      Aura Name to Check: Fire-Watcher's Oath

2. ArcanjoBR

ArcanjoBR New Member

3. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

Uhm my bad... I really ignored the fact that there are items only usable in draenor :(
      I'll add it tomorrow, thanks for remembering me on this ( really I never encountered an issue since I move my toons only in draenor)

4. Stormchasing

Thanks for this, there is also a logging to log file ( I think it is set to one minute, don't have the code at hand currently) Which is writing all your current auras to your log file every minute with the needed informations

And even without the ids, the Plugin can handle items, spells and auras by name. There's is no need to use the ids (even when I prefer the ids, but that's a personal thing of my own). It is not needed ( but thanks for your time!really appreciate it) to spent the time to search on wowhead or other sites. All u need for the Plugin can be taken from your wow client by using the mouse :)

And last but not least, if this does not work, you could start honorbuddy and use the developer tools -> there is an object tab where u could get the ids of the items ( it lists your bags) and a tab for auras ( it lists the auras on you or your target). Both tabs showing you names / strings and ids.

So all the informations can be gathered within 30 seconds for everyone even without knowing how to handle Google or wow related pages.

Both ( honorbuddy and this Plugin) and wow are giving everyone all the needed informations :)

5. ArcanjoBR

ArcanjoBR New Member

That will really help to avoid use itens in wrong area...

probably will be a mess to do, but if possible, add areas like Nagrand, Shadow Moon, etc..
      that will make possible to use talbuk or exclusive area itens.

6. ArcanjoBR

ArcanjoBR New Member

Precious informations! Thanks!

7. Stormchasing

Good point, will take a lil while longer but I think I can integrate something to handle one or more zones... But if I do this, I'll have to do it for pre-draenor zones and battlegrounds and dungeons too, to follow the same logic, I'm not a fan of partial solutions :) sounds like a lot of work but it isn't, I only need to find a way to generate and save these lists.... More or less 2 lines of code,the question (and the time consuming part) is where to get the list without having them to update every now and then

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    8. random hunter

random hunter New Member

This looks like exactly what I want. But a few quick direct questions . . . I am looking for a pretty simple combined raid/PvP set-up and not quite sure how to do a few parts of the Add New.

My objective is to to keep my flask (#109153) up all the time while in BG/Arena/raid, and my potion (#109217) up all the time while actually in combat, and use healing tonic (#109217) and health stone (not sure what best id is for WOD healthstone) at some useful HP level. The ability to keep flasks, potions and food buffs up while in combat is a standard requirement for performance on a good raid team.

So, I am on your add new tab.

1. I know the spell ID's and names for all I want except the typical WOD health stones (anyone have those - is it 6262 or 5512 or 22105?).

2. I do not know what the Aura ID's or names to check would be for any of these? Can anyone help me there? I am guessing put nothing in for the tonic and healthstone and just put in the same name of the flask and potion as in 1 above?

3. Situation/location: I guess for the flask, tonic and healthstone I set "party or raid". But I am not sure what to set for the potion - I want it to be up only in combat and not wasted when we are just waiting - so suggestion? It would be nice if there was "combat" as a condition.

4.condition: for the tonic and health stone I guess I set "low HP" - (looks up thread like that is 40% hp)? And for the flask and potion I set "every-time"?

and finally question - does it need to pause the CR to work or will it work while the cr is running in combat (eg I am moving and casting shots pretty much continuously)

Thanks much for any help here.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    9. random hunter

random hunter New Member

^^ any help?

- correct spell id for WOD healthstones?
      - is my guess right about how to set up the various Aura ID's?
      - is there any way to set it to use the agility potion only in combat and not when the team is waiting around?
      - do I need to pause motion or combat for the potion/tonic to be used?

10. Crosaider

Crosaider New Member

Can someone please tell me what values I have to use for Path of Frost from the DK?

11. yeayea

yeayea New Member

purchased the paid version but could not find any info about crystal of insanity, can someone help?

12. Feeluponya

Feeluponya New Member

Primary example of something that should be free, but isn't. Anyway I got the trial so thanks for having that at least. Lol 5$ to right click something once every hour and it doesn't even have anything other than 8 outdated MoP id's. Real bang for your buck. Sad how quick people are to throw money away, even if its only a few dollars.

13. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

worse that this isnt part of hb itself. or that the hb team doesnt value its patrons enough to bring its client into this decade ala x64. value is relative and subjective. Different for everyone. Personally i always clicked my consumeables before hitting start.. but if i was afk i know they were gone and no way existed to bring them back up.

As much as I run automated, 5 bucks will likely pay for itself over time.

14. callurput

callurput New Member

So i purschased this product from the store a while ago, but then took a break from wow and boting, anyone know if this is still supported? Post seems to be dead but i didnt see any offical word that its been stopped