• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Keep the soft banned acct or delete it?

Discussion in 'Ban Section-Ban reports' started by Galahab, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Galahab

Galahab Member

With all these Pokémon having red slashes and rendered useless, and the account tagged as a bot person, what do we do with the account now? I read on the Twitter Nianatic Customer Service account that the soft ban is only for 8 days. Which means I could still use the account in the near future for Raids, since it is a high level account and not a level 5. Of course, I will need to catch and evolve high IV pokemon for the raids, as all my good pokemon have red slashes. And, I could always use a second account to help my main account with raids. My main is untouched and pure, and never used PF.

Or, I could just delete the account since it is now tagged. Because it probably will continue to interrupt play and see if I can identify cars, street signs, bridges, buses, etc. It can come up any time, even when in battle.

The Boss Raids of level 1 & 2 are easy to solo, but level 3 & 4 need others to join in. But my experience so far is that rarely is there anyone else showing up for these raids. Majority of my raids are solo, and I have to pass on lvl 3 & 4. I did however have one Boss Raid with a boy that showed up with 2 cell phones and 2 accounts. Together, we knocked down the Boss really fast. So I guess that might work for lvl 3, but lvl 4 takes about 4 or 5 players. I am hoping spoofers will eventually come back and help us with these raids. lol

2. Galahab

Galahab Member

So I have been using an account that was soft banned with the red slashes for Raid Battles. I simply deleted those Pokémon with the slashes, and have been using the Pokémon I acquire from Raids to perform more successful raids. It seems that this account is good for now, as long as I never use a bot on it, which I won't ever do from here on out.