Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

Key Bot - Infernal Keys farmer

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by BuddyMe, Apr 1, 2015.

1. stud4fun

stud4fun New Member

I don't understand what you are saying. You made 30 amulet and nothing good. You are saying you can convert those amulet back to organ using Organ bot profile. Can you convert amulets to organ?
    Where is organ bot profile?

2. emchamp

emchamp New Member

What is the fastest class with the bot at farming keys? I was thinking maybe dash monk or DH but I don't have either of those classes geared enough to try.

3. Ghostlorrrd

Ghostlorrrd New Member

Try a WW barb

4. emchamp

emchamp New Member

Funny enough that's my only class atm. It's 50+ GR capable so it has enough dps but I feel like the bot doesn't use sprint enough to zoom around the map. I was wondering if with the DH and monk (or even wizard) it spams the movement skills they have (I think vault and dash?) more resulting in a faster run or not. I averaged around 10 keys per hour with my WW barb, not sure if that's any good.

5. Vanni127

Vanni127 Member

So I finally got this to work, and during the first run it killed all 4 wardens.

but the last 3 runs it "couldn't find the key warden."

wtf?

Edit: I'm a moron and forgot to set the main difficulty setting to torment 3. it was on normal. ><

6. BotThis

BotThis New Member

Not finding Questools 3.3.5.. I assume this is why i'm not seeing the "inferno" tab... Link anyone?

Thanks!

7. lockdog

lockdog New Member

how to correct it?
    [Trinity] Bot is Stuck! Attempt #1 to fix it
    [Trinity] Bot is Stuck! Attempt #2 to fix it
    [Trinity] Bot is Stuck! Attempt #3 to fix it
    [Trinity] Bot is Stuck! Attempt #4 to fix it
    [Trinity] Bot is Stuck! Attempt #5 to fix it
    [​IMG]

8. HKdude

HKdude New Member

Awesome! Works like a charm with little or no customizations.

Thanks a million!

PS. Very fast, much smarter, and very informative. Love it! However, the only complaint I have is the timer, which continues to count even when the bot is paused.

9. azalyn

azalyn New Member

how to install trinity fork? all time i'll try to install demonbuddy dont detect trinity plugins.
    I have try to delete trinity folder and install trinity fork and move trinity fork into plugins folder with trinity but dont work the same

10. HKdude

HKdude New Member

At first, I had the same problem, which I downloaded and used the attached v1.0.3.

The correct but very obscure download link is actually included at the very top of the same BuddyMe post here:
    https://www.thebuddyforum.com/demon...04127-plugin-trinity-fork-kite-avoidance.html

11. HKdude

HKdude New Member

If you used the latest db beta build, it comes with 3.4.21. The Inferno tab appears automatically after the KeyBot is started, providing that Trinity Fork 2.8.4 is installed and working properly

12. darknight

darknight Member

I get the exact same issue i think its becuase we are WW Barbs dunno if someone can fix it but would be great.

13. HKdude

HKdude New Member

I started using keybot yesterday, ran for 3 hours using a ww barb and netted me 74 keys, fully afkable and not once the beta crashed, and not once it stuck like you mentioned (although I wasnt staring at it at all times)

14. fostev

fostev New Member

Hello. I understand that this question of many already enraged , but I still do not understand what I'm doing wrong ....

All completely do as instructed -install:

DemonbuddyBETA 1.1.2374.535 Here

QuestTools-3.4.6 Here

Trinity ( a folder from the [DOWNLOAD FROM ASSEMBLA] (TRINITY 2.8.4 FORK 1.0.9.6) Here

I extract the files in one folder

Next, run the Diablo, CD, DemonBuddy and in that moment , when I press "Login" DB is closed ...

1. What am I doing wrong ?
    2. Please describe the installation procedure. I will be very grateful.

15. HKdude

HKdude New Member

Did you buy to get the license key? lol

If all else fails, ask for help at the Support forum

16. fostev

fostev New Member

license key for what? no keys I did not buy ...

17. XcaninoX

XcaninoX New Member

Dude how do you get 15 per hour? Did you set it to ignore elites? WW Barb? I'm running as WD with constant 80% move speed. Damn you're runs are perfect close to mine. My Act 4 is bugged. Almost anything of ACT4 is bugging it. Shrines, corrupt growths, vases, vile lesion, weapon racks.. freaking weird. Please share your settings..

I've tried Non-zerg mode, the default one, but even tho Zerg is bugged on ACt4 it is faster than non-zerg if I compare the total number of keys/hour. I think this happens because the non-zerg spends too much time fighting white mobs. Even on non-zerg the "Vile lesions" are making it trip XP inactivity. So I don't know what else to do. I've disable gold collection, set it to ignore shrines and white chests but overall it didn't help much. What's really killing it for act4 is its exclusive stuff (...vases, vile lesions, corrupt growth).

Someone, help please? Log is attached.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  18. XcaninoX

XcaninoX New Member

here's another log of it being stuck on Wagons from Act 2 until XP inactivity is trapped

View attachment 95740 2015-08-13 11.29.zip

EDIT: I did find a way for it to not get trapped in wagons of act 2 by setting destructible attack range to 27 with skip destructibles unless stuck plus default combat mode. Unfortunately this causes it to attack white mobs even tho it is set to ignore them. I'm struggling really bad with act 4. I can't find a way to fix it. :mad: Corrupt growths are still a problem with DB Beta .535 even on default combat mode causing inactivity to trip 15% of the time. "Vile lesions" are still causing XP inactivity to trip also another 15% of the time. "Impaled Angels" contribute with another 10~15% of the times inactivity is tripped. Also on act4, it is trying to move over places it can't and getting stuck - such as a shrine the big ones - also tripping inactivity.

Also discovered that XP inactivity is not being reset upon profile restart. 80% of the time it was entering a loop of game-restart. So I had to raise it to 100 seconds up from 60.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

edit2:
    [​IMG]
    As WD I managed to get to 100%ish of "Defeated Count " by using Summon Dogs with rune of fire damage. They solved pretty much every problem I was having with destructibles on Act 1 2 and 4, thus catapulting me to around 10 keys per hour. Of course it is a palliative solution, takes up one slot and works for WDs, but hey since the development of this seems to be halted i'm happy that at least there is one,

Also I don't know why the fuck, but at 60 fps it does a lot of wrong things, the extra wiggle room allows it to overthink but instead of taking better decisions it takes dumber ones which is very very very weird, so I decided to leave mine fixed at 30

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  19. Synchro

Synchro Member

any chance for update?

20. XmidiXx

XmidiXx New Member

is this worrking ???