• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Kick's BuddyWing Profiles

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Profiles' started by Kickazz006, May 6, 2012.

1. jnp

jnp New Member

these profiles mostly work. if you aren't the correct class it shouldn't attempt to do the wrong class quest - it just won't do them if you aren't one of the supported ones.

2. CooyDK

CooyDK New Member

Soo... anyone know what Kick is working on atm?

3. mulga73

mulga73 Member

honor buddy !! lol no QQ for his BW profiles

4. pindleskin

pindleskin Community Developer

anyone leveled with this to 50 ? I know it takes babysitting but how many hours of gameplay with this?

5. jnp

jnp New Member

depends on class spec, gear, etc. most of the individual profiles are done in 8 hour for me

6. pindleskin

bounty hunter

so 8h per planet? thats not really that much :) compared to grinding profiles which got me to level 40 in 24 days (12h/day) :/

7. jnp

jnp New Member

You have to check on this a lot more. Clickies and inventory clickies break it from time to time.

8. mastashake2k

mastashake2k New Member

I don't see how this is possible, I just went from 24ish to 40 in 1 day. Granted it was with double EXP but still, double that and roughly 2-3 days from just grinding.

I found that if you are grinding on mobs 2-3 lower than you it's not really worth the time and becomes horribly inefficient, XP drop off is pretty steep.

I just set my toon up in an area with mobs 2-3 levels higher, make sure it can handle them without a problem, and leave them. Come back from work, park in a new spot after getting roughly 3 levels, leave it again, profit.

9. pindleskin

really?

well i try to pick on monsters that are 1-2 levels higher than me. I was on Quesh from 34-37 and that was in 12h session with double XP weekend. I was using Unpure which has almost no delays between combat. Was getting 350 XP (white) and 1000 XP from strong mobs. Thats the most i get out at that high levels. Was on Hoth yesteday only got from 39-40 in 12h session with killiing level 39 white and strong mobs. He is good geared, doesn't really die and he usually kills the white with just few attacks. He even kills 1 Elite which gave him 2000 XP. Took me 2 weeks to get from 25-40. (12h/day)

I really don't see how you do it so quick. My previous char took me more than month from level 18 to 55 and i was trying to 24/7 with it the whole time, but BW was working very bad at that time.

On the other hand i got to level 10 yesterday in around 5 hours with Kick's questing.

EDIT: Do i need to pick any quests for extra XP or what? Any other special tricks? I really don't get any delays or deaths between combats. Its like i would play myself.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
    10. Myra

Myra Member

Reroute:

Coruscant Questing:

I am questing in the Works now. for some reason, he tries to speak to Fieler Dan, although this quest has already been done. Waits in the corner in the Works. If I manually move the bot to Fieler in the correct area, bot tries to talk to her. Then switches back to the quest it should actually be doing in the Works. Doesn't go there though, have to move it manually through the elevator. However, when i resume the profile in the works, it tries to talk to Fieler Dan again...

Logs attached

View attachment 97881 View attachment 97882

11. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

What can we help with to help you with your efforts, Kick? :)

12. walter

walter Active Member

I use all these profiles all the time and they work great. Buddywing/SWTOR (more swtor since its amazing coding) has issues with clicking/interacting at times. These profiles work about 95% of the time and just need minor updating. I really don't feel kick needs to update these as much as many people think. If you can point out exact issues with any of the profiles/certain quests let us know and we will see if it is possible to update it.

13. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Will take notes as profiles run and provide logs when I notice something. ;)

If there's any other way(s) we can help, don't hesitate to ask. (I have limited knowledge on coding/etc., but I'll help where I can!)

14. saltychip

saltychip New Member

I think its best to just grind instead of trying to use this past level 10.

15. Bishop007

Bishop007 New Member

I agree....been using these profiles on a number of different characters and they just need monitoring every so often when they get stuck. I'm not convinced that grinding is a safer way to level as your chances of being reported by other players in the area are increased ten fold IMO.

I've been making notes as to some of the areas where things get hung up and when I have the chance i'll go in and update the profiles for the Agent, Consular, Sorcerer and Knight. I'm going to roll up a bounty hunter as well and try to give them some much needed love.

16. 91metalhead

91metalhead New Member

Profle that skips story missions?

Hi, i was wondering if there is any profile that will skip the story missions. I'm interested in playing the story parts of the game, but i don't really want to go through the rest of the process to level up again.

17. walter

walter Active Member

What class are you? Since it will do all story missions for 1-10 and after that it will do classes of agent, smuggler, consular. Otherwise any other class it will just do the missions on the planet. They work like 90% of the time since they are outdated a bit but are being updated by the community. Just takes a lot of testing what people really don't realize about this stuff. I spend more time testing then I do programming! :D!

18. 91metalhead

91metalhead New Member

The last character i rolled was a Smuggler, i was just wondering if there was a way blacklist story quests in general, as i haven't used buddywing yet.

19. xtreme3881

xtreme3881 Member

As a donator please get back here and update your profiles :)! I donated just so you can update these, and that was months ago.

20. Celisuis

Celisuis New Member

I'm going to have a look at these, and see if I can add the other class quests in.

It may take a while, but I will be having a look if it's fine with Kick ofcourse.