• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] KingWoW2 Priest

Discussion in 'Priest' started by attilio76, Oct 18, 2014.

1. tbettge

tbettge New Member

I love how your already ready to for the new patch attilio76... when do y'all think the 6.1 patch honorbuddy will be released?

2. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

So how has everyone's HPS come along since the last time I uploaded my settings for everyone? With the new gear, changes done in wow, Ive been able to push 50-80k HPS depending on the fight. Is there a way to focus more on bubbling everyone in the raid and throw out less heals?

3. attilio76

attilio76 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

you can enable hotkey to spam shield

4. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

Yes I know this, but I would rather shield more over casting penance, also when I have it enabled, it does not do the entire raid even tho I have it set to do so

5. robin1111

robin1111 New Member

Would love to see some boss mechanics added. Example Blackhand Marked for death, cast pw:s on those who get it so with body and soul talent they would get small speed boost to position proper. Beastlord Darmac, pw:S Rend and Tear targets.

6. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

Or with Flamebenders meteor where the one ranged has to stack with the melee to balance out the damage. It has a timer, should be able to spam shield the melee/tanks only in time lol

7. attilio76

Nice ideas: I will add asap.
      I will add an option on blanket PWS in order to priorize it over other spells (but i will mantain as highest priority the SOS percentage!!)

8. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

Theres more than just them fights as well. Here are some in boss order.

Gruul:
      • Phase 2 should spam PWS on people from the raid wide aoe damage he does for like 30 seconds. The encounter against Gruul is a single target, two-phase fight. The two phases alternate over and over again, on a fixed timer, regardless of the raid's actions. (phase 1 last approximately 70 seconds BTW)
      • should bubble people that get Petrifying Slam they take a good chucnk of damage when it goes off, it has a 4.8 second cast time as well.
      • More important in Mythic than normal/heroic but it would be great to be able to auto spam PWS on the groups that are about to take inferno strike. Its WAY more damage in Mythic

Gruul's abilities

Inferno Slice
      • Inferno slice is an ability that Gruul uses every 16-17 seconds. This is indicated by his Rage bar; when Gruul reaches maximum Rage, he uses Inferno Slice, and his Rage is then reset. Inferno Slice deals a very high amount of Fire damage to Gruul's tank, and it also deals a massive amount of Fire damage to all other players in a cone in front of the boss, split among them. Each cast of Inferno Slice debuffs players to take 20% more damage from Inferno Slice (a debuff that lasts 30 seconds), and also leaves behind a Fire damage DoT. Inferno Slice has a short cast time.

Overwhelming Blows
      • Overwhelming Blows is an ability that Gruul regularly uses against his tank. It deals a high amount of Physical damage to the target and to any other players within 10 yards of them. Overwhelming Blows also applies a stacking 60-second debuff to affected targets, causing them to take 10% more damage from Overwhelming Blows, per stack. This ability requires a tank switch.

Petrifying Slam
      • Petrifying Slam is an ability that Gruul uses regularly throughout the fight. The boss knocks all players back and begins to Petrify several of them. The petrification process lasts roughly 5 seconds, during which time a debuff stacks on the affected raid members, slowing them progressively, and dealing a small amount of damage to them. When players are fully petrified, they are unable to move, and this is immediately followed by Gruul casting Shatter. Also in Mythic this hits everyone in the raid.

Shatter
      • Shatter causes all petrified players to deal a small amount of Nature damage to any raid members in an 8-yard radius around them. This removes Petrification from players.

The way the fight works for the most part is the tank tanks the boss in his own spot then swings the boss around and stacks with group 1 just before Inferno slice comes out. Everyone in group 1 takes the hit as the damage is spread between everyone. Thus why it would be great to be able to spam PWS on the groups that are about to take it. More so with the increase of stacks of overwhelming blows to the tank, he/she will be hit harder and harder with Inferno Strike. Again in Mythic the Inferno strike hits way harder than it does in Heroic, and it does hit hard in heroic as well lol

Want me to continue with each boss like this?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    9. robin1111

robin1111 New Member

For Gruul I guess it would need some options to setup which grp takes Inferno Slice. I assume it cannot be made auto detect. And yes please Ghaleon continue with each boss like that, I have no doubt that attilio76 cant add atleast majority of them to boss mechanics.

10. attilio76

@Ghaleon
      I know mechanic... i need only to know if you like something implemented for mechanic enchounter.
      Example:
      BOSS - defuff - action [reason]
      Grull: Petrifying Slam, cast pw:s
      etc...

If possible i will implement.

11. robin1111

robin1111 New Member

What about some keybind options to pw:s each grp? Ppl in each raid will know that lets say grp1 will take slice on gruul and then grp2. You have to pay attention yourself which grp is going to get slice next and u push key to blanket that grp. Well atleast for us its usually 2 grps that will take slice at once but u get the point.

12. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

ok I would like every boss to be implemented <_<

13. dant121

dant121 New Member

I'm sorry, why do not hotkeys work after updating, what could be the problem?

14. attilio76

EDIT: post a log pls: the only issue atm can be changing spec... i will move all hotkey in separate config section in next update.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    15. Spin

Spin Member

have any recommendations for settings for holy priest? :D

16. toto125

toto125 Member

It could be a real upgrade. but a real hard work for you.

With this we can really be efficient. But it should not became really hard to switch on these profile for different encounter.

but today, i am top in HPS in 95% of pull. so TY :p

And another question, your SP Setting are "good"? or i should try another CR like Insanity to get the best of the SP power?

Ty btw, and if you need some "tester" i can help.

17. 0day

0day New Member

WOW 6.1 was patched. Pirest healing logic maybe changed and some skills properties was changed too. Looking forwad to update. Thanks~

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    18. attilio76

6.1 update already done! Read update notes pls.

@toto125
      Default ShadowPriest settings are "good" but you can try tune them for different encounter.

19. lynx123

lynx123 New Member

Small suggestions!

Disc:
      Offensive Dispelling of debuffs!
      Group Shielding
      Shadow Word: Pain cast while in combat

Holy
      2p & 4p support (i know this is coming already)
      Divine Hymn macro button (i have to manually pause the bot to dhymn because the rotation is too fast for me to click and then not accidentally end the cast! :p )
      Guardian Spirit cast on tank hp%
      lightwell cast on boss encounter only
      cast Shadow Word Pain in combat

Boss: Beastlord Darmac
      Debuff: Rend and tear
      Action: Cast: Power Word: Shield

Boss: Beastlord Darmac
      Debuff: Conflagration
      Action: Cast:purify [if members 2+> then Mass Dispel.]

If there was a way to add a debuff manager it would be really really great.

20. attilio76

Dispell/massDispell already present and configurable (dafault is disabled)
      Guardian Spirit already present.
      For other suggestion2 i will try to update asap.