• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Klovnene's guide to "the insane"

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Profiles' started by Klovnene, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Klovnene

Klovnene Member

Klovnene's guide to "The Insane"

AFTER THE DEATH OF KLOVNENE, THESE PROFILES WILL BE FIXED BY NO1KNOWSY AND THE COUSIN OF KLOVNENE.
      IF THERE IS A PROFILE OUT OF DATE GIVE A REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND IT WILL BE FIXED.

This is for the "Feat of Strength" Insane in the membrane, wich will grant you the title: "The Insane"
      NB: You will need a rogue for this, if u dont have that, u cant finish this FoS
      [​IMG]
      For this rep, i am not going to make a profile, because the only way to get this rep is farming guards in Booty Bay, to do that,, open your rep tap (U) and find Booty Bay, and set "At war" then just kill as many as possible. Farm that to Honored. A profile for Faldir's cove is comming up as soon as im a little less lazy :p

[​IMG]
      This place is the shit.. After having farmed the Pirate rep to honored, you now need to farm theese to EXALTED without loosing any rep at the pirates. In old days it was easy, just going Dire Maul. Now its harder. You have to grind mobs. Ive already made 1 profile farming in tanaris. It will Kill wastewanders. LVL 45-48 mobs. Easy to kill, but from 0 in Hated to exalted will take almost forever.
      Getting around 300 kills in 1 hour here. But getting between 2-5 rep per mob. Obviously no vendor or mailing, cus u are hated at gadgetzan :p
      After beeing at this place, just realised that that i was stuck on 5999/6000 rep friendly, at gadget. So use Steamwheedle Cartel 2, wich give around 600 kills per hour, to 11999/12000 honored and after honored go to fray island. wich will go all the way to exalted with gadget. After that, go back to steamwheedle cartel 2.
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Horde and Alliance characters of all classes start at 0/3000 Neutral with Ravenholdt!
      For this rep, you will need a good rogue friend, or lvl one your self. You can kill syndicates, and decrease your rep with syndicates with 25, but increase rep with Ravenholdt by 5. This can only be done till 11999/12000 Honored. 5 rep per kill, so 4200 kills. Easy. But then you will need the Heavy Junkboxes repeatable quests, wich can be Pick-pocketed by rogues. And you will need estimated 1405 boxes
      Northfold Manor is for killing, Dreadwind-altar is pick-pocketing in Blasted Lands
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      The hardest one, is always the last one, and in this case, its the same.
      This rep sucks ***
      You need to do repeatable quest and turn in Darkmoon Faire Tickets. U can do that from Neutral to 2000/6000 Friendly (stupid point) Everythin after that is either turning in epic Decks or Inscriptor green decks. Green decks will give you 25 rep, epic decks 350 rep. And this will be expensive, i suggest buying the 60 epic decks from ah, when they are cheap. 60 decks still will grant 350 rep. So just stalk AH for that.
      So now u got the decks. Where do i use it? Well if u only have epic decks do this: Darkmoon Faire is open from the first sunday in the month and is in 3 different places all over the world.
      I wish i could show all three pics, but the limit for pics is 10, and i have 11 :p but here are two pictures:
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

And then u need to find the Darkmoon card guy. How u do that: Click on one of the cards, and accept quest. Walk to the guy and Deliver.
      OR
      Use Sainter222's guide for this http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/guides/16221-[guide]-darkmoon-faire-exalted.html
      COPY THE LINK, the name is [Guide] so that fucks up the link :p
      All credit to him for that

And GZ you are now INSANE

To the subject on having all rep at same time:
      If you do not know where to move, look at the PICTURES

Frequently asked questions:
      Q: How do i get my Rogue to pickpocket?
      A: This is all based on your Custom Class (CC) This is NOT controlled by me.

Q: Do i need all factions at its stated rep amount at the same time?
      A: Well its hard to answer, some say yes some say no. I say. Try trashing your rep and see if u get, if u dont want to, then simply dont.

More will be added later, but im tired tonight
      This post is my views on getting the insane with a bot. The info aquired is from wowhead and wowwiki. If you feel that there are missing something, post a reply and ill try to add it!
      Leave Feedback
      and if u liked it, press the STAR

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
    2. FBOMB

FBOMB New Member

wow just looking at all that makes me insane.. thats a mission

3. I really love u dude, if u need some help to make profiles ask me, I've never done one, but I'm a developer and all languages are pretty the same ;)

4. UnknowNGameR

UnknowNGameR New Member

I have gotten Bloodsail @Honored and the Steamwheedle Cartel @Exalted already. My Rogue's farming lockboxes for the Ravenholdt as we speak. Darkmoon is at Honored - I'm slowly getting there.
      A site that has proved invaluable is made by a dude who has The Insane - he has also made in-depth research and has written amazing guides to each of the factions needed. Check it out - I loved it (remember to read the comments as well - sometimes they have great tips):
      -----> Saate.net - Massively Obsessed! <-----

5. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

if you want the fastest way to ex w/ darkmoon... make a few herbers on ur server :) the new cards (and soon trinkets) are selling like hotcakes!

or stick an herber in LK and hope for the best

@OP - Strength is the word ;)

6. Klovnene

Klovnene Member

If it would be possible to get some help at the Bloodsail rep, making a profile, it would be awesome. I dont have more than one 85 and i am getting closer to exalted at steamwheedle cartel, so i do not wonna ruin my rep.
      ?f some one, volunteerenly wanna help, pm me :)

7. Sorry dude, I didn't understand. U give rep making cards?

8. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

by turning them in

9. UnknowNGameR

UnknowNGameR New Member

The Rogue's Decks give 25rep per turnin. Again, I refer to the link in my previous post - he has made in-depth analysis on how to best get the rep up as cheap and efficient as possible. (The guides are found in the right of the page)

10. Malice211

Malice211 Member

Do you have to have all of these factions to exalted at the same time to get the acheiv or do you need to just get them to exalted once? I did Bloodsail on my main but built up my rep with the goblins again so I could use their flight paths without getting slaughtered so lost the exalted status with pirates. Just wondering. Was thinking of going for the title but not if I have to grind all that bloodsail rep again. : )

11. beefcake

beefcake New Member

When did blizzard change this back? I knew in the old school days of insane farming that this is what was required, but then blizzard nerfed it and allowed for you to get the achieve for simply having attained honored at one point during the journey. If they have not changed this then it opens up a world of new options for rep farming to get the title.

12. Nab

Nab Member

Nop, you just had to have the required rep once, after that you couldn't care less :D

13. auxywuxy

auxywuxy New Member

sure about his? would make thimgs a bit too easy if you didnt need them all at the same time.

oh and be carefull botting the grind in tanaris. had a main banned during that adventure.

14. Klovnene

Klovnene Member

All at the same time, thats the trick! :)

15. Klovnene

Klovnene Member

Okay, so uploaded Steamwheelde Cartel 2, its for getting over frindly with any of the 4 factions :) You can use both SC1 and SC2 :) GL in the hunt for the insane

16. Blooze

Blooze New Member

You don't have to have bloodsail @ honored while being exalted with the goblins at the same time. I got the title months ago and did bloodsail first and trashed the rep by turning in cloth to get to neutral with all the goblins. You can track the achievement in game using this: /script AddTrackedAchievement(2336)

You will not lose credit towards the feat if you trash a rep

17. evelyn

evelyn Member

With other words; once exalted with SWC; allways exalted even if it bleeds, it still counts

18. Klovnene

Klovnene Member

Blooze, where did u get rep from? other than the cloth turn in?

19. evelyn

evelyn Member

Farming pirates in Tanaris nor in STV?

20. Klovnene

Klovnene Member

Well, i just read that, at 11999/12000 honored, u will stop getting rep at gadget if farming in tanaris. but i havent reached that point yet, but am going there later today or tomorrow. But if any 1 knows what to do there, a helping hand is appreciated! :)