• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Lazymon Manual / help

Discussion in 'Lazymonn Support' started by jimspalding72, Feb 12, 2017.

1. jimspalding72

jimspalding72 New Member

Hi New user here !

i cant find any instructions for Lazymon2d, i can walk etc but I can't change location from Germany, ( I dont live in Germany) there are no settings buttons, i have tried obvious keyboard shortcuts to no avail
      anyone any advice please
      thanks in advance

2. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Hey there Jim,

First of all welcome to the community! Second of all, sorry to hear you are having issues presently. Lets see if we cant solve them together, shall we? :)
      Ok, so in regards to a guide, that is something I plan to work on in the near future, I am just waiting on more of the features planned to be implemented. This ties into my next point, you are currently using a beta product, that we are still working on so any bugs or issues you have we definitely want to hear about as that makes this process work alot better.

As for changing location it really is cool, before you log in, you just scroll your mouse out, and find the part of the globe you want to play in, click on that part of the map and away you go!
      I hope you find this information useful/helpful and I hope you continue to enjoy using Lazymon, we do have a discord channel if you want to join in on our discussions there: Discord <-That is your ticket in.
      We look forward to having you as a part of our community for a long time to come.