• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Learn from these recent Bans

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by hybridohio, Apr 7, 2016.

1. austinpower

austinpower Member

wow. How come there are some many trolls in this thread? W/in 1 week and you're already at para lvl 1,400?

2. Cassou

Cassou New Member

I don't know if an admin can check my account, he will see that I have bought my DB licence this week. I have used the same mail. I'm not joking...
      I didn't say that I started the season one week ago... I have just tried DB one week ago. I played the complete season legitimately, before trying DB this week.

3. Fisher67

Fisher67 Member

FYI all claims of being banned without a screenshot are worthless.

4. Cassou

Cassou New Member

I have added that to my thread personally. I'm really not here to relate lies.

5. NoLongerAwayBoss

NoLongerAwayBoss Member

I'll bet you did not watch your bot after starting much. If this is true your bot was not setup correctly and was doing stupid motions in game coupled with repetitive actions for hours.
      Always watch your bot for at least a few hours before going afk.

6. HKdude

HKdude New Member

FYI, both mine and wife's accounts have been banned today despite:

- we were not on leaderboards
      - we don't bot 24 hours a day; never had we bot 24 hours a day before. The most continuously botting is around 10 hours straight and just once in a blue moon.
      - my account most of the time I bot for a couple of hours, then stopped and played by me normally or joined public games. Very seldom did it bot continuously for more than 4 hours.
      - db is the only bot we used. No other 3rd-party apps installed
      - we renamed our db directory to "DB"
      - DB is always loaded even when we are not botting
      - DB/RoS was always loaded/played on the same computer. Never had we played it elsewhere or in another city/country
      - 2 months ago, we reached paragon 1500 on US then we switched to Asia. We have not played in US server since.
      - We were at Asia server Daytime at the time of the ban
      - We only played Season in US server and non-Season in Asia server

It doesn't matter whether you believe me or not, just give you something to think about especially for those who think they know how Bliz found out we were botting. Maybe you get lucky and slipped passed Bliz's detection.

Good luck!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    7. koviubi

koviubi New Member

Here you go, banned today 1400+ para, bottom leaderboard (950+) daily 8-10 hours botting

http://imgur.com/3XDMmYF

8. DBUser32478

DBUser32478 Member

Please Read this:

I got banned... NO big deal I ran 24/7 and I'd do it again.
      *VERY IMPORTANT*
      My friend got tired of farming and saw I had run DB for over a yr without a Ban so he started.
      BAD me I had tons of friends on my /f list I let my friends follow me and I hit the leaderboards. I got Banned first round!
      My Friend was totally scared of getting caught... would NEVER let anyone follow him had 2 friends on /F List His Son and me.
      He would ONLY run mid day when he was up and watching it. Missed the first 2 weeks of season play if not more due to work and travel.
      Just recently hit 1k para and WAS NEVER ON ANY Leaderboards.
      There is NOBODY that I can imagine played safer than he did and he was banned today.
      I ran HUD he would NEVER...
      this IS 101% DB BUSTED!!!!!!!!

9. HKdude

HKdude New Member

For a guy from France, your English is better than the dude who read your post and claimed you are a troll. Obviously he's botting too much and needs to go to English reading classes. ROFL!

10. BuckNekkid

BuckNekkid New Member

It doesn't have anything to do with how much you bot, it has to do with when.

I left it running 24/7 nonstop for an entire month during this season, and I'm not banned. The people who got the banhammer were botting during a specific timeframe, probably a few days before the banwave.

11. leo11173

leo11173 New Member

Hello guy, i just registrer to take place in the conversation.

I have been hit by wave #5
      I used to bot 24/24 on S4, i played NS on last patch and did 1 week of seasonal for fun last week. Did not bot during S5 period. I was using the helper program and the overlay one.
      Maybe those programs got me flag, then manual investigation determined that i was 24/24 botting s3 s4.

That's pure speculation but maybe they flag us easy now, and check our old account history (if they can).

12. flyingst

flyingst Member

everybody is botting at this time. so they don't have to flag or detect, they just roll the dice and ban random people, they'll hit.

13. zepwin

zepwin Member

I commonly bot 24/7 and I didn't get hit. I used a wide variety of profiles.

I have yet to get hit by any D3 banwave and I've been playing every single season (and botting every season). I don't use any other addons or anything like that, who knows. I do chat sometimes too though so maybe that helps.

14. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Thanks for the advice but I think most people can accept the risk of botting 24/7 otherwise they definitely shouldn't do it.

15. CIpher

CIpher New Member

are you on the leader board in any way? my guess is no, and thats why you have not been banned. if everyone answered the simple question of were you on the leader board prior to ban i bet the answer is yes. just my observation, blizzard did this last season. Seamed like good majority on the leader board at the end ended up banned.

16. neoric

neoric New Member

Bans are leaderboard based.

Once i broke top 100, got banned within a week.

Botted 2x 3hrs sessions per day.

If you bot, dont expect to progress on the leader board.

17. tona91

tona91 Member

Well i stopped playing/botting d3 after s5 ended . Before that i actually played the game for ~2.5h a day and then botted over night for 8-10 hours . Never banned on that account. Was never top 50 eu on ladder but did finish every season in top 150-200 . I think that 24/7 will for sue get you banned at some point, but botting casually and playing game is somewhat safe. It's a shame this game is so dead because it had great potential for botting but it was made to casual and easy.

18. Sneeds44

Sneeds44 Banned

i didnt got a ban for a long time only using db and stil have my 4 accounts but i keep under the radar on paragon leaderbords