• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Leave Scrims / War games available for CR play

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by TheLoFaT, May 25, 2015.

1. TheLoFaT

TheLoFaT New Member

Not sure if it is possible or not possible to do this or if it is or isn't being targeted, Hopefully this post can get out to Bossland and the team to leave Scrims alone. Scrims reward next to nothing and have always been a great place to go mess around when I've found myself bored or waiting for friends to log in. This and war games I think are separate from what your intentions are and I ask with the rest of the fellow pvp community that these also be made able in order to incorporate the routines.

I believe in the long run that CR dev support will slowly fall anyways based on your decision. Some might quit producing updates. We have all seen this. But if you leave the scrims and war games, it will give the developers the platform they need to at least carry on from where they were at.

Thank you for your time and I hope that this will be considered.

2. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

a bot wil be always target no matter if you take pvp out of it a cheat is cheat:)

3. TheLoFaT

TheLoFaT New Member

@Mario27 I am not here to discuss what should or shouldn't be involved, Bossland made his statement about that and it is not going to be revoked. I am fully aware of the risks of botting and I don't lean on either side to try to support what reasons Blizzard has to target it.

This thread is about still having a reason to play and scrim instead of barely or not playing at all. I want it to keep full functionality in the most places possible. Bossland's wishes are painful but acceptable. I only wish to see that we can still have our fun in personal play and world pvp(hopefully BGs and RBGs as well).

4. Res03

Res03 New Member

Why would you bot scrims and war games if you can't use it in arena? Some kind of addiction to winning at pvp and not having to develop any skills to do it?

5. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

Who doesn't like winning? I don't care how I win I still class it as a win.

6. RandomGuy260

RandomGuy260 New Member

You could say the same thing to those who use it to PVE...

7. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

Problem is, plenty of other bots work in arena. Players will still be dealing with and losing to bots. They don't discern or discriminate over which bot it is.

This will lead to the same heat from blizz and the same result. Pretty sure they're not gonna be like...okay bossland, it's cool if u wanna peice of the gold pie - but since you disabled arena we will let you guys chill..

Like who on earth do you guys have calling the shots? It's actually quite funny that they closed the other thread. Same old bossland shite. How's about that x64 client btw?

8. mrarmyman

mrarmyman New Member

This guyyyyyy lol. You are talking to a bunch of botters. We don't care if we "have no skills". Don't you get that?

9. toropedone

toropedone New Member

This is crazy, playing the skill card to a boting community, hehehe! I cannot believe this guy... We don't care about skills !!!! If you care about it, go and post with the Blizz fan boys!

10. mrarmyman

mrarmyman New Member

lol high five dude.
      @Res03 wrong forum to say that crap. It's like going to a bunch of thieves trying to encourage them to earn an honest living without stealing lol.

11. toropedone

toropedone New Member

Exactly bro, we pay to win! We are cheaters, I want to come in and rape everybody in BG or arena and have a laugh about it, Who gives a tiny rat ass about skill.

12. mrarmyman

mrarmyman New Member

I was actually considering buying more keys for my farming... with the way things are going I'm taking my business elsewhere. Tonnes of competitors around now. And a lot of them have free trials.

EDIT: Tonnes of competitors around now. And a lot of them have free trials too.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
    13. magic101

magic101 New Member

scrims really? it's already full of people that just hit lvl 100 and u need a bot to beat them? i understand testing the cr but this is a really dumb thread.