• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Leaves] Community Edition

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mirabis, Jan 21, 2014.

1. DarkManz

DarkManz New Member

The last log you posted is indeed a Raid log from SoO, but it will take someone more experienced than me to find the problem. Maybe Mirabis can look through it. I looked and did not see anything glaringly wrong until the end after you left the raid group it started throwing some exceptions. During the Raid I noticed that you paused it a couple of times, and also selected the "Heal Target" mode at one point.

At any rate someone that is better at reading logs should be able to help track it down now.

2. Dr Jackall

Dr Jackall New Member

Mirabis, I use your CR since ToT, I just want to say thank you for your work, you helped me having a lot of fun with my friends. I always loved to be a healer, but since i married I had less and less time to spend with the game.

I decided to quit Wow, and then I found your routine.
      It has been with me through all this year, I found a good guild, good friends, and I love to heal them as I could in the old days, when I had more time to practice my favorite class.

Thank you for all the fun, for your efforts to make this routine so awesome, and the patience with all the ppl that don't have good manners.

I really hope that you will be with us also in Warlords of Draenor!

And please, I know that for some reason there is a lot of ppl asking for pvp routines, don't abandon the pve aspect of Leaves!

Keep up the great work!!

PS:The idea to make a "stable" release was awesome, I hope this will become a standard for the future ^_^

3. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

pve >= pvp

4. Lexxor

Lexxor New Member

Anyone who has a good Raid setup that they might be willing to share for this CR?

5. alagondar47

alagondar47 New Member

A little word to the wise for everyone asking for specific settings: you're going to have to work it out yourself for maximum results.

The profiles included are a good place to start for whatever situation you're looking for, dungeon, raid, etc. However, some knowledge of the druid class will allow you to tweak your settings for your specific character: gear, playstyle, raid cohealers, raid tanks, etc. All of this will come into play and if you analyze your own logs you'll be able to tweak the settings to be best for YOU, which is not necessarily best for anyone else. DPS can rely more on rotations and "best" CR settings, healing is more dynamic, and you have to expect that healing settings will be as well, varying from person to person, situation to situation.

I realize that a one-size-fits-all approach would be much more convenient, but for maximum results, some effort and tweaking is most certainly required.

6. Wurzlsepp

Wurzlsepp New Member

7. JustLikeThat

JustLikeThat New Member

8. rosek

rosek New Member

anyone using this for HC raiding ?
      How is Thok working ? stop casting support ? detect aura mastery ? detect bop ?

9. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

My guild is 11/14 heroic, last night on Malk I bursted to 1.5mil HPS and ended the fight around 600k HPS Stop casting support....Im on the fence about that one, sometimes it does wonders but some times its just utter fail, like on Malk I had to turn it off because when I cast Tranq it only let one tick go before it canceled it and started putting dots on everyone. No point in having it detect bop since it never used tranq at all on it own lol (for thok I take it you want it for) But it wont ever work even if it did, since HC Thok you use your CDs at what ever # of screeches you are set to use your tranq at.

I usually raid with my guild on my main, and to give it some prospective on how well it heals vs other healers. This week I was able to bring in my druid thats 570 on the nose to heal since we were a healer short this week. I healed against other healers that were 580+ in ilvl and I was the top healer on EVERY fight but on Gala....I was picked to go heal the tower team lol so I came in 3rd on that fight.

Now if only I could find a raiding guild thats 13/14 or 14/14 heroic in need of a good resto druid lol

(AND BEFORE ANYONE ASK)

No I will not share my settings...its as alagondar47 said 3 post before this one, as I have said so many pages ago, as what Mirabis said countless times (And if you don't know who that is....you should not even be posting here) Each to there own when it comes to there settings. My play style is different from yours, my ilvl is different than yours, how I gem/forge my gear is different from yours, so my settings WONT work for you. Think about it...if you were not haste capped and used my settings, you would not do the same amount of healing and thus would return here and bitch about how piss pour my settings are. Thats what we are trying to prevent, what works for me or someone else might NOT WORK FOR YOU. Learn about how Resto druids heal, there plat style there stat weights and such, learn what works in 10m and what works in 25m because there is a BIG difference between the two in how you heal.

10. Dr Jackall

Dr Jackall New Member

I quote that.
      Leaves its exceptional because of all the tweaking you can make.

Do you want to be a good healer? The basic settings will do.
      Do you want to be the best normal/heroic healer in your raid? You have to know the class very well and tweak the settings to your needs.

11. OnehitB

OnehitB Member

Well I had some problems before but now I'm doing wonders with the routine also, Would it be much to ask to make an option to auto heal target if friendly and not full health? that would help alot in Norushen run and Immerseus for bubbles. Ty

12. alagondar47

alagondar47 New Member

Noticed the CR isn't using Sage Mender at 5 stacks even though it's set to. Will upload a log if I can reproduce the problem, although I'm not sure if a log will show anything besides it not trying to use Sage Mender lol

13. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

I'm aware of this, already been looking into the bug :)

14. polackpl

polackpl Member

Wow amazing! I am # 1 in healing for the last boss in SoO!
      Thanks Untitled.jpg

15. Lotzadots

Lotzadots Member

Grats on topping healing and nice work on covering all the nameplates.... Except recount, now we all know your guildes and your names :p

16. D_u_n_k_z

D_u_n_k_z New Member

Has anyone else the problem that cant turn off the automatic rooting in arena ?

17. Mirabis

Can u check the settings file, is it <Disabled>?

18. D_u_n_k_z

D_u_n_k_z New Member

it is in the settings file on true, i thought i could turn it off in the class settings in hb

19. Mirabis

It should.. i looked at it.. but can't find any bugs in the code. What version are u running?

20. D_u_n_k_z

D_u_n_k_z New Member

running on version 2.2.0.314 should be the newest svn version

and the german hb version

EDIT: ok after changing it in the settings file and restart HB its turned off

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014