• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Leaves] Community Edition

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mirabis, Jan 21, 2014.

1. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

Will the community version recieve any bugfixes or updates ?
      Is it forgotten about cause of version 2 / paid version (Will community get v2.x eventually) ?
      Maybe i just dont know where to download it ? First OP post have never been updated /shrug.

There's a few issues with this version, that are already known and fixed, hence i ask.

I understand using a lesser build to get more people to pay for it....but wouldn't it make more sense to have a bug free community edition but with less features or throttled somehow ?

Speaking of the paid version, how big is the performance difference between this and premium (heroic raids) ?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    2. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

Hello tomten2,

Community Edition will get an update for WoD, whether it will be 1.x or 2.x depends on the changed needed to make.

The premium edition is written differently from the Community edition, yet I never meant to gimp the community edition to force people over to the premium version. The Community edition has been stable for quite a while, as Bobby53 once stated, no-updates don't mean it's broken. It's stable enough to not need any updates ^^.

So please, if u found issues, report them.

For the performance difference, you'll have to run and see it for urself ^^. There's a trial available on the Buddy Store.

3. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

Well, one rather big issue, that was reported months ago is that it never uses battle ress, when set to automatic and all roles selected.
      I also recall you sorted better pausing/detection for tranq, it still cancels 1/5th tranqs used manually :(
      And a recent issue, which i think is unrelated to leaves, is that sometimes it cant be unpaused. It shows in the logwindow, but it just never casts any spells. Stopping and starting doesn't solve it, have to exit hb.
      Only seen it twice so far, i'll upload log if it happens again.

Please add that you need to hold blanket keys for it to blanket, in the tooltip where you set hotkey. Been using leaves for months, had a feeling it was just broken and never bothered to report it.

4. Mirabis

- Battle ress has always been an issue, yet it's working on the premium version now. It's duo to validation checks it never passes the CanCast.
      - This is a hit/miss, HB runs so fast at 5-12ms it doesn't always properly recognize a tranquility cast. If the bot casts it, the code forces a pause.. but when u manually do it, ur best bet is to pause the bot and cast it.
      - Not sure about that issue, never seen it
      - Looking forward to that log
      - Yeh the descriptions might need some clarification, altho i'm very busy at the moment.

I prefer not to re-do core parts so close to the patch, only to re-do the same parts again when api changes ;(

But if I find time this,next week it'll definitely be fixed.

5. moohawk

moohawk New Member

Can't seem to get past wave 19 in proving grounds, mostly due to leaves dispelling the wrong targerts (even though i unchecked the box for natures cure in the settings). Any advice? What am I doing wrong?

6. Mirabis

Community Edition right?

disTarget.Target = ClusterPrioDispel(145206, 10);

It dispels the target that has the least targets around him to minimize damage. Yet The mage will most likely die if not full health, it does not consider that.

Need to see a log either way.

7. moohawk

moohawk New Member

Paid edition - Ah, wrong thread. sry about that

8. MNC

MNC Banned

This routine is awesome. I don't really know what it's doing because I have never really healed before, but nothing is dieing. I'm top heals out of every bg so far (except one I think there was a botting monk), and I'm only using a level 48 resto druid in bg's.

9. daQuist

daQuist New Member

Hey,

not sure if it was asked before but have you written / tested your routine already for the prePatch / WoD with the help of PTR and Beta?

Or will we have to wait weeks or more till we can use it again :) ?

10. Mirabis

No. I started did structural changes and api changed... then didn't receive any updated builds anymore cuz someone screwd up. So no, I will have to start rewriting once the patch hits**

11. daQuist

daQuist New Member

Damn, sad to hear :(

Your Profile was one of the best I've ever used, I hope that in WoD it will still be the case :D

12. Sinndar88

Sinndar88 Member

Freshly installed this beauty and glyphed Efflorescence and minor glyph for mushrooms it just runs around with the AoE marker up but doesnt click, i disable the minor glyph, i mount up and it places them on cooldown :S

13. Mirabis

Need a log file ; )

14. foxhour

foxhour New Member

i bought the Premium Edition and i did used in Arena and i dont see that its that good , and i tried to make it better in the settings, still while i play with my own hands it does a better rotation, does someone have an imported settings and can give it to me to import it ? for the 2v2 Arena and 3v3 .
      Thank you

15. Estanius

Estanius New Member

Progress WOD

Hey m8, First of all I would like to thank you for all your hard work. Your delivering really awsome CR .

Second do you have like a topic or a website where we can see the progress your making with putting together the CR for WOD/6.0.2 ?

16. Mirabis

I keep trello pages, but not for the Community Edition. API changes should be minimal for this edition though, it's just updating the spellbook, talent manager and rotation. *To get it working*, optimizations might still be necessary.

17. Pablocruise

Pablocruise New Member

I have bought the paid version of Leaves a while ago, how do I get any updates for it?

18. Mirabis

Updates from the Buddy Store are automated. Once a new release is approved, it will stream to ur pc on mext honorbuddy start.

19. Pablocruise

Pablocruise New Member

Thank you.

20. Lukasbuck

Lukasbuck New Member

followed instructions and no leaves. does not appear in my routine selection screen. taking a guess and saying the new version of HB does not work with Leaves community addition??

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014