• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Legal Actions

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by lucastx, Oct 9, 2017.

1. lucastx

lucastx New Member

As you guys know some Developers are receiving legal action against them, C&D letters. Many maps got shutdown from the past few months, and also two big bot (GoManager and PGBot), being that said i would like to know if something of this can happen this bossland soon? Or you guys could keep a fight against Niantic/Pokemon inc?

I'm asking that because i'm a developer, and putting time developing tools for the game and i don''t just want to everything blow away from nothing.

Also, if we developers user received a C&D letter could you guy guys provide any support? I'm asking that because the quote below posted here: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/pokefarmer-and-pokémon-go-insights-on-our-view.256265/
      Last question but not less important, could you guys give tips to avoid that? Like host the server and stuff in X country, remove copyright pogo images (obvious) and things like that?

Srry for any english erros, its not my main language.

Thanks
      - Lucas

2. Senpaii

Senpaii Member

to my knowledge PGBot is back up but awaiting full stability to resume its services. I'm not aware of any CDs against devs.. regarding map sites, the pokemap sites are still up. (nycpokemap/bostonpogomap for example).
      just my observations and my .02. when it comes down to it nothing lasts forever, but quite often can be picked back up and turned back on when it dies. as long as the original shows the appearance of having died, most will think it did.