• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Legionbuddy - Am i the only one who feels abit ripped off ?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by fragnot, Aug 11, 2016.

1. esbe1236

esbe1236 New Member

Thank you! I will just continue to use those then :)

2. Azoth

Azoth Member

The whole point is that they can't support lifetime keys costwise anymore... lifetime keys are great for a quick payout, but a vast burden in the long run. They removed new purchases of lifetime keys from Honorbuddy. Half the purpose of LegionBuddy is to 'convert' some of the existing HB lifetime keys to subscriptions, without the backlash of actually disabling lifetimes altogether.

3. geckoblaze

geckoblaze Member

legionbuddy

Also this bot doesnt inject itself so it will be undetectable by Blizzard.

4. Day7

Day7 Member

less* detectable

5. SDO1

SDO1 New Member

Nothing is absolute....but we hope it will be undetectable for what blizzard scans for.

6. Azoth

Azoth Member

Assuming there isn't some detection loophole LegionBuddy misses like what happened with early versions of HB tripwire, it should be undetectable for practical purposes. Blizzard doesn't have infinite resources, and they need to decide what they put effort into detecting. A bot that does combat routines would be very far down their list of priorities compared to something that can grind, farm, and pvp, especially if it's much harder to detect than HB proper.
      Like with pirating, yeah the authorities can find who you are, regardless of how much you obfuscate (KAA anyone?), but for the vast majority of people its just not worth their time. So, I would argue LegionBuddy really does have this point to its credit.

7. Nerkath

Nerkath New Member

sorry for asking, but can someone explain me what legionbuddy is? its just an "addon" for honorbuddy or i have to pay for it and get something new?

an link where its explained would be okay for me :D

(sorry for bad english im a german idiot xD )

8. SRH

SRH Member

honestly soap is cheaper, with an easier to use interface, and has a much better track record when it comes to banwaves (zero..) vs legionbuddy/honorbuddy.

Its extremely one sided at this moment in time as to which is superior. However, I would actually prefer all the plebs to buy and use legionbuddy, as blizz will target whichever bot is most commonly used and easy to detect.

Blizz hates bossland for the irrepairable damage it has done to its franchise, blizz will continue to devote resources to remove HB/legionbuddy from WoW altogether.

9. Spokenlastchance

Spokenlastchance New Member

They claimed their bot was undetectable from blizzard when they first started getting popular. (Within reason you run it 24/7 on a shitting path and you were just asking for a ban)

The time doesn't matter they sold a service, and they are not living up to their customers expectations, and instead of fixing the problem with HB they have found another way to generate revenue that was a part of the HB system.

Pretty much this.

They implied once they got large enough that they had strong protections that were nearly impossible to break.

So much no on this. They sold it as a lifetime subscription. It's not my fault they didn't realize the repercussions of selling lifetime subs. If they were unwilling to commit to the customer base for the lifetime of the game then they shouldn't have sold lifetime subs in the first place.

They are pretty much terrified to sell their product anymore they cannot even stand behind it. Especially not when people are getting banned on a constant bases now. So instead of actually doing something about it they are dropping all pretenses and jumping ship onto another product that they think they can make some revenue off of. It's just a shitty business practice.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    10. wallyworld

wallyworld Banned

I don't think I've ever seen someone so angry over a $25 product in my life, especially when said product hasn't gone anywhere and is just as usable as it was when you purchased the bot.

11. nerdragemoar

nerdragemoar New Member

I get it. Honorbuddy team needs money, but Look at video games that are successfull. Make this product like League of legends with a 1 time payment. Micro markets! no monthly payments! No extremely Pay2win payment outside the core payment to get the program. People would love to buy random profiles and random things you could make on your own, because they work a job and its cheaper to just work 1 hour and pay for it than to spend 10 making a script.

12. nerdragemoar

nerdragemoar New Member

Or they figure out a way to continue their income without being big looters about it. Find a new interesting capitalistic idea that makes consumers happy and run with it. Happy people have happy wallets. Most of us here don't want another monthly payment its annoying at the core of what it represents in our on going lives.

13. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

90% of all the people in this thread did not read the FAQ of Legionbuddy or do not understand what it is but everyone has an opinion like always.
      Read the FAQ, wait for the product to be released and then decide if you need it or not. No one is forcing you do buy and and you will not loose what you have.
      I do not know where this is coming from to make everything bad even if you did not get your hands on it so far. All that fears and speculations are just stupid.
      Yes, we will release a new product. You can take it or leave it but give things a chance and do not bury ideas before they are even alive.

Day7 likes this.
    14. Ferhal

Ferhal New Member

Can we have a trial?

15. Azucar

Azucar Member

I too do also feel ripped off and I know what its like to re-code something from scratch (different api, naming, etc)
      and it takes some time but most of it is older cold that you just optimize and improve.

Bought routines should be transferable (at least to lifetime hb users or somethin). If not completely free at least a small percentage off.
      I don't mind buying Legionbuddy as it is a 'new' product but most routines will just be recycled with new price tags on them.

Please tell me that legendary buddy users get free paid routines lol.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    16. munkafan

munkafan Member

Seems you didn't read what I wrote.
      Only thing I am asking and thought when I bought a CR is that it should be maintained and updated. As I can see that some CR devs probably will give up on the CR for HB when they are working on a CR for LB.
      I am not asking to buy LB for security reasons or whatnot, only thing I want is an updated CR for HB which I payed for.

If you compare it to a car: I only want service and spare parts to keep my car up-to-date and not asking to put old stuff in a new car.

17. Day7

Day7 Member

I just wish they had read the FAQ and didn't feel the need to overreact :rolleyes:

18. speshulk926

speshulk926 Community Developer

What are they supposed to do? Enforce it...? Technically they do but only for a short while. If you sell anything on their site, you sign a contract stating you will keep it up and running for a set amount of time (6 months i think?) and anything after that you are not on the hook for. What if the developer decided he didn't want to play anymore? What if the developer decided he didn't (or couldn't) bot for a personal situation? How should Buddy team enforce them to keep something updated 2, 3, 5, 7 years down the road?

What if the developer died? Are they supposed to go after him? Are they responsible for it? They already can barely keep up with the bugs and stuff they do without dealing with 3rd party stuff.

Just think about other people other than just yourself.

19. yankee0027

yankee0027 New Member

the fear is that legionbuddy is going to be the one to destroy honorbuddy, something blizz couldnt even do.......without dev support HB will die...this all seems like a phase out of HB

20. speshulk926

speshulk926 Community Developer

If there are no subscribers to the bot, how long do you think they will keep it up? They will only keep it up as long as demand for it is there. If HB dies because they can't keep it going due to not enough new players, it will die anyway.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016