• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Legionbuddy - Am i the only one who feels abit ripped off ?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by fragnot, Aug 11, 2016.

1. motogp69

motogp69 Member

How will it destroy HB? It does ONE thing and ONE thing only! Go learn more about it before you keep spreading all this "the sky is falling" nonsense.

2. anrew

anrew Member

Correct me if I'm wrong...

HB = Will still do leveling and farming (Pets, Mounts... by Dungeon, questing, grinding...)
      LB = RaidBot, no movement, just rotation, and not injected (Bit safer).

Why would you feel a bit ripped off? Non-sense, boy

3. willz916

willz916 Member Legendary

then keep using them..... i dont see why people are making a fuss over it this is a separate product the old product is still being updated and still supported..... if they said enyo is or any combat only stuff isnt supported now then i could see a problem but everything is still supported

4. willz916

willz916 Member Legendary

it only does CRs...... how is it killing anything?

5. korpiklaani

korpiklaani Banned

The uninformed idiots in this post are priceless. Legionbuddy won't level your character, won't raf 5 characters in the dungeon and level them from 1 to 90 in one day, won't gather mines/ores, camp pets, mounts, level professions etc, read the damn FAQ for both bots for fucks sake. Why do you have to cause panic for no reason? Maybe try to think and research before opening mouths and yelling AAAAAHHHHHH DISASTERRRRRRRRR! Privileged little shits, i can't believe this world.

6. Ferhal

Ferhal New Member

Indeed.

I hope, we can get a trial period tryout of Legionbuddy

7. wallyworld

wallyworld Banned

A free trial? Doubt it will ever happen as HB has never offered a free trial.

If you want to trial it, spend 200 EUR and get Legendarybuddy.

8. Dazzic

Dazzic Member

Nope, not feeling ripped off at all. It isn't shitty business practice, you guys are just butthurt you gotta actually pay for something. Give up your daily gumball money for a (yes) safer(safER keyword) bot. I know what the other rotation bots are for WoW, I currently own two more. What I can tell you is that honorbuddy developers make stuff work for pvp and pve. You don't get that from other rotation handlers. And if you do, it's shit. Let's be real, whoever mentioned soap on a rope, get over that. Soap's garbage. I own it and I hate it. Millz's demon hunter CR pulls literally twice the dps in ALPHA STAGE than that of dropthesoap. It's not good. It's cheap and MONTHLY, and it is ONLY pve, and not even great at that. Rogues don't work with it at ALL, even. It completely barfunkles assassination which is 4 buttons. I pull more dps myself.

As for legionbuddy, if you think you know anything about business, yeah, you can be an ass and be technical about some big dreams a young, new developer had, but uh.. You're forgetting that almost every software developer gets excited like that. All. of. them. No one sells their stuff short. And they made good on it, but things changed and I don't think they were expecting the seething hatred that Blizzard would develop for them.

You're complaining about a monthly cost? Please. Grow up. Any long term service comes with recurring payment in some form or another. I bet your internet provider has hiccups and sometimes service isn't what it's supposed to be. But hey, it happens. Things. Happen. It's life. They can't sell cash shop items because they aren't a game, they're a 3rd party TO another game. If you want it to be free you need to get off your lazy ass and get a job. You're entitled spoiled brats. How do you expect someone to provide you with an eternity of service for free? They have to live and eat too and this bot takes a LOT of effort and it's NOT a one man team. There are many heads on this beast and they all need payment. You're all being such childish, ignorant little brats. People like all of you make me very sad for humanity. At least sad for its dwindling concept of reality and increasing concept of "it's all about me".

9. plyb0y007

plyb0y007 Member

Honestly, as long as they offer the option like S**pb*x does with the subscription to be able to use any rotation AND the combat routines support Pvp then I would definitely use it. The HB team offers great support and releases quality products. I don't like certain aspects *cough* the store *cough* but these are the days of "add on" and "in app purchases".

10. korpiklaani

korpiklaani Banned

Also the big problem is, people can't see past the first payment. You can actually return that money in a month or less(i'm talking about the ''oh the horribly expensive'' yearly sub). Just from botting with honorbuddy. Basically 11, or 10 months from 12 are pure profit. You have to spend some, to earn some. If it's a problem, you get a job. If you don't want a job, you learn how to make money of a bot.
      Crying because you don't have the knowledge to recognize a good investment, probably means you're too young, or too stupid for this. It is what it is.
      +1 for the post Dazzic.
      Also, i would close this thread. Nobody but ignorant ones here. A few smart people, but they come to a wall of retarded ones.
      Reminds me of CSGO community, kids that beg you to give them skins, or beg their parents to give them money to buy them. They all need a reality check, and a good whooping.

11. GranPapi

GranPapi Member

It's just business guys, take it or leave it.

12. Azoth

Azoth Member

Relax. Spewing vitriol at everyone who disagrees with you and constantly calling for threads you don't like to be closed doesn't tend to help. I understand that you're very much Bossland's partisan, but grow some objectivity. We're all here because we're buddybotters, and what makes ME sad is to see people dismiss 'everyone else' in their community as retards.

Everyone knows the battles that HB has fought with Blizzard. Shit happens over the course of a product's lifetime, and sometimes you realize that the financial model you started out with isn't going to work anymore.
      However, if that is the case, then come out and say it. Like in the official HB price adjustment sticky, they clearly put out their position, and got a flood of support. That's good, honest business practice.

Both you and Dazzic start with the assumption that the primary purpose of Legionbuddy is increase revenue. If that's the case, then Legionbuddy may be un/less detectable, and it may be x64, but ultimately its main goal would be to sell a feature we've already purchased in Honorbuddy. Doing so and pretending otherwise would be more than a little dishonest, and disrespectful, business practice.

13. killthenoise131

killthenoise131 Member

Rotation wise - Gnomesequencer.

14. Dazzic

Dazzic Member

#1, they're being quite reminiscent of the mentally challenged, yes. They seem like they're all jobless, hopeless little cheeky shits that want everything to be fed to them on a silver spoon, like most of my country today. It's pathetic. They deserve 100% of the hate. No regrets on my part.

#2, You're right.

#3, We never said that. You're putting words in my mouth and you never read my post to completion. I said it WAS safer. Because while soapderp sucks as a rotation handler, it's quite safe. Out of process applications are always incredibly hard to detect. And like I said... Here: "Give up your daily gumball money for a (yes) safer(safER keyword) bot.", it's safer. A win win. Take your little feelsy cup and hold it next to a urinal, because that's about how much I care when people cry "I WANT IT NOWWW AND I WANT IT FREEE I DESERVE IT I'M ME OMG".

15. klb2948

klb2948 Member

blah. blah. blah.

16. Azoth

Azoth Member

Eh, if you're that committed to hating and antagonizing what seems to be everyone you encounter, I guess there's no point in trying to dissuade you on that point.

I did read your post through, to the end. And while you did mention that part of the benefits would be a safer bot, the majority of your post was concerning HB's increased costs and how Honorbuddy needs more money. Seems pretty clear what you meant, although if you'd like to retcon, please feel free.

It does seem a little hypocritical that you're making the accusation of putting words in your mouth, when you're trying to characterize a whole thread of opinions as childish and ignorant. While there are undoubtedly some like that, there are many with valid concerns, and genuine discussion. Not everyone wants everything for free; some of the people here are simply wondering why they would be paying for something they should already own.

Most likely, I'll purchase LB because buddybots make quality products and I want to support HB. However, that doesn't mean I blindly follow the company and stay silent when something looks off.

17. Vanni127

Vanni127 Member

Wow, I'm glad you aren't part of the Bossland team.

I'm a working adult and I've been supportive of a bunch of changes I didn't like just cause Bossland has been good to me over the years with great products. But shits like you who spew nothing but hate will turn away new customers from them because of your bullshit.

i'm reserving judgement till I know more but even I think the whole "buy a yearly sub to all our bots to get the same functionality you paid for before! Only...well...less!" is a bit suspect.

18. Dazzic

Dazzic Member

"I won't blindly follow the company and give them my money, I'm just gonna nit pick and slightly technicalities in peoples arguments and complain, but they'll still get my money."

Cool.

Little shits like me? I can admit it's kinda lame we gotta buy the CR's, but think about it. They have to rewrite EVERYTHING. From scratch. Brand new. You paid ONE TIME for a lifetime of updates. We've been getting those for a long time. As things get more advanced, they require more work. Honorbuddy as a whole has come a crazy long way from when I first got into it in cata after pyrox shut down. Especially in the area of combat routines, which is what this is about. There are a LOT of people on their team that need money to live, yes? So yeah, we gotta pay, deal with it, dude. You're still gonna follow along and keep paying, so why are you complaining? Just to whine about "OH MAN THIS IS SKETCH I DON'T TRUST THEM"

LOL. Yeah, that's not gonna drive away new people, just me telling you there are needs and necessities to running a business and providing so many updates on such a consistent basis as this. It's a lot. A -lot- of work.

YOU are the people saying the company isn't trustworthy because of "shady" business practices, not me. YOU will drive people away because, hey, who wants to get scammed, right? I'm a hypocrite? Don't think so dude. The people complaining that they have to pay for a COMPLETELY REWRITTEN BRAND NEW PROGRAM. Yes. And yeah? A monthly sub? So what? Every bot that's not a trojan virus or packeting your info to another server charges a monthly sub. Every game "mod" out there does. Any of them worth their weight charge a helluva lot of money for them, too. Nothing about this is "shady" and YOU (and so my words will not get manipulated and nitpicked again, the people complaining saying they're being cheated, scammed, ripped off) are all coming up with these grand consipiracies as to what's going on. YOU are the little shits causing and rousing people like me to get fed up with your crap. These forums are full of people complaining about such tiny details all the time. and you know what? You get tired of seeing whiny little brats on the front page every day.

I do -not- confront everyone I meet, I'm generally nice, friendly, and easy to talk to until someone either acts like a smartass, or complains about trivial things.

YOU two are hypocrites. You're here complaining just to complain saying how I'm driving their customers away by defending their company name, while at the same time calling their business practices shit. You need to try to smell your own shit before saying someone else's stinks.

19. Vanni127

Vanni127 Member

Dazzic, they don't need to rewrite everything from scratch.

They, self-admittedly, are making LEgionbuddy CR rotations only. that is significantly easier to do than a full bot.

And no, I didn't say they had shady business practices. I said that it's a bit suspect. Like I said, I'm going to wait to see how Legionbuddy is recieved and does.

Also, most bots/routines/etc that charge usually only have a one time fee. That's the standard. This new 'give us a huge amount up front' nonsense is very recent.

I run Honorbuddy and Rebornbuddy.

both were only one time charges. All the routines that I've bought for either bot have been one time fees. Yet you don't see the 3rd party devs, (i.e. non-bossland ones) going to a monthly sub model all of a sudden. So yes, it's highly suspect.

20. Dazzic

Dazzic Member

HAHAHAHAHA. I just realized what exactly I was arguing with. Wow. Thank you for the laugh, jeeeez. "I know exactly how they're programming the bot because I'm on the team, duh. I know what goes into it, I've written a bot for WoW before. Huh huh."

"I didn't say it was shady, nyeehh just suspect, clearly suspect doesn't mean anything along the lines of untrustworthy. Mreheheheheh."

"Large amount up front." That's for LEGENDARY BUDDY DUDE. Legendary buddy, they SAID THEMSELVES is a DONATION to access legionbuddy beta. WE, THE NON BETA TESTERS/DONATORS Will not pay NEARLY that much to use it. My god.

And yes you do! Smilesmilesmilesmile. Soap! Right there! There's one! And! For non-wow, eevverryyysiiinggglleeeee ooonnneeee of the game "special modification tools" is on a forum that charges a monthly sub to access and download, then it costs MORE for a VIP access to actually use anything worthwhile.

Daaaamn, son. Thanks for letting me know exactly the type of tool you were. I think you belong out back in my shed. You must have fallen off your rack, dude.