• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Legionbuddy, question

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Gandalf, Jul 11, 2016.

1. UnderratedPost

UnderratedPost Member

Loving the announcement, woah! The fantastic work the buddy developers are doing right now, keeping us safe avoiding two banwaves with Tripwire and even breaking new ground with a passive rotation bot. :) Such a bright hope for the future of the botting community :D

2. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

It's fully passive. The rotations are coded different for HB and LB, but they ultimately provide the same result. Written up some FAQs from discord channel; https://www.thebuddyforum.com/gener...622-faq-legionbuddy-information-new-post.html

3. hsjyes

hsjyes Member

Im looking forward to this one, sticking to this like glue and waiting for the release announcement when I will gladly hand over some dollars.

4. velonici

velonici Member

You would call ~4% (Upper limit estimate) ban rate major? But Im with you that LB is going to have to be cheap for me to use it. So far SBR has been working great for me and I spent too much money in the HB store to not really trust HB anymore. I wont touch HB for at least a year, and even then I will really have to weigh my options.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    5. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

6. UnderratedPost

UnderratedPost Member

How gullible must you be to believe those damage control figures :) Most people dont even report their bans so how could they know

If you think any other bot is safer than Honor buddy you are sorely mistaken! It will come back to bite you mark my words :D Stick with the buddy team these guys know what they are doing and Legion buddy is going to be totally fantastic! :) Other bots are very insecure and can be detected at any time if bliz wants to

7. cagefighter3535

cagefighter3535 Member

you knew aropund these Parts. Why dont I let my 4 banne bnets, and 142 banned characters read your statement I am sure they will fee better about themselves.

Gandalf likes this.
    8. ceduna

ceduna New Member

Can i make a few suggestions MillZ, for the secret forum you guys are suppose to have hidden for LegionBuddy?

- make it visible to the general populace
      - add a sticky at the top stating that Legionbuddy is a new CR only bot and is not released yet (Emphasize in bigass bold
      - allow people to post in the forum like we do in Honorbuddy etc
      - add invisible sub-forums for your alpha/beta testers
      - remove ANY mention of legion buddy from the Legendary buddy threads
      - move any Legionbuddy post in the Honorbuddy sub-forum to the Legionbuddy one

This has the net effect of locating all the... dribble? thats been popping up in other forums into one neat little place that we can all come and laugh at when folks dont get what "Legion buddy is a brand new bot and has nothing to do with ANY of the other bots including any combat routines you have purchased for any of the other bots" means. I dont tend to be very talkative on the forums however this situation is really annoying me because its simple customer service techniques that are lacking that is causing it.

In the case of the Legionbuddy bot, giving people an actual location to ask a question rather than saying the forum is private and only for the beta testers was pure lunacy. You just created an elite cadre for no better reason than trying to push Legendary buddy sales (subs?) without taking into account you also just opened up every curious mind on the forums to what you wont let them look at. Its like telling a child there are sweets in the pantry but you arent going to let them look at them but they are really delicious.

Im sure you guys have your reasons for the security measures you're supposedly adhering to but im sure there are plenty of people you are souring along the way. Id rather a little info that would shut up the likes of rifto (dont particualrly need to see the same shit said over and over in every thread opened really) than the current state where i feel Tony just gets angry, BotOp gets defensive then passive aggressive and Millz has to play the good cop :s

Ill be looking at Legionbuddy on release but i think the clutter you guys currently have where info is coming out of multiple forums and from different people is not helping its perceived value at present.

Just my 2 cents (well that would be 5 cents as we dont have 2 cents in Aus anymore :s)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
      BotOperator likes this.
    9. BotOperator

No, there will be no forum until there is a product release or at least a beta available for public. It is a product in development. We make announcements and give status updates but atm. we do not think that there is something to discuss or even that support is needed in this area.

There is a FAQ people can read and where this is answered.
      Even if we would put this info all over the place there will be people who do not read it and will ask.

People can use the general forums for topics not covered by product forums.
      For Legendary Buddy and Legionbot there are threads already which should be used.
      Moderators are trying atm. to point people to these threads because most of the questions we can answer atm. are answered there already.
      This means people can read one thread and do not need to search all over the place even if we see a lot of people to lazy to read and open a new thread instead and asking things double ^^

We created a chance for people to support us and we give them something extra for this. For this amount of money I think it is ok that the small amount of people is treated as VIP and can get their hands on things while others have to wait.
      Legendary buddy is not for everyone thats why the price is set like this.
      Do not forget we talk about an alpha version and TESTING ongoing. If we open things to the public to early it will take a day for people to whine about functions not in or not working.
      There will be a public beta and there will be a forum for this new product but not atm. because at this state it makes no sense.

Defensive then passive aggressive? hrhr thats good. I will add this to my wording :D

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    10. ceduna

ceduna New Member

lol that whole reply was defensive until that last comment which is an example of passive aggressive . Thank you for giving the perfect example ;-)

11. BotOperator

Thanks for bringing this up. I've learned something so this was a good day in the end ^^

12. ceduna

ceduna New Member

"When the student is ready, the master appears"

lol jokes.

13. Degenz

Degenz New Member

where can i find legionbuddy?

14. Walkindude

Walkindude New Member

I'm sorry, but this is just not accurate. What percent of users are using the 32 bit client optionally? If you need to use the 32 bit client because you're running 8 year old hardware, you can't really use HonorBuddy anyway due to performance issues. Blizzard knows your system specifications. No one in their right mind would choose to run 32 bit when their machine can run the 64 bit client. Who would want to limit their client to 4gb of ram among other issues? Keeping HB at 32 bit makes it easier for Blizzard to identify which accounts to look at for bot activity. Simply parse user statistics to find out which users are running 32 bit, yet have a 64 bit OS. Filter on who's enabled click to move. Then look at player behavior (is someone logged on for 12 hours at a go never leaving the AH, farming, etc.). This is an unnecessary limitation that not only hinder the performance of HonorBuddy by making it 32 bit, it also makes it much easier for Blizzard to isolate the potential HB using population

Besides the lack of injecting, the 64 bit LegionBuddy is going to be safer because now Blizzard can't just validate if a 32 bit client is being used by a suspected botter.

15. wallyworld

wallyworld Banned

As a second banwave rolls out to SBR users right now, which only uses x64, your point is invalid.

If Blizz wants to ban botters, they are going to ban botters.

16. wallyworld

wallyworld Banned

I will say that if HB wanted to make a shit load of money right now, today would be the perfect day to release Legionbuddy. There's a whole truck load of botters that just got banned that are looking for another solution.

17. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Not using any injection is far more important, than using x64. I guess SBR is heavily injecting right? So it is not about SBR using 64bit and still getting banned rather than it is using injection.

18. lessqqlol

lessqqlol New Member

when will be the release of legionbuddy?

19. Molestia

Molestia Member

If I buy Legendary Buddy right now, I get Legionbuddy. What is the current status of the bot? It is in alpha, but when was the last time of an update to it? Is it usable with the current patch? Also, in what status (bad, ok, works good, very good) are the healer rotations in it?

20. Goshinki

Goshinki Member Legendary

It's been put on pause until HB3 is fully stable. Most likely after DungeonBuddy has been completed.