• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Level 95% account was "banned" on the 2/3/2017, that's also my only account (remark)

Discussion in 'Ban Section-Ban reports' started by Pokesg, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Pokesg

Pokesg New Member

L39 account was banned on the 2/3/2017, suggestions to PF team & players

Appeal has sent, but not hopping any magical happen. This is my only account

Left 1.5 month on PF, starting my second account right now, if it is over, then it will be my end of this game.

I don't know if L39 is the highest account to be banned in this Form? I am using persentage instead of Level to indicated my progress is mainly to portect myself as the company seems going to frozen my account instead of banning it(I was playing L1-L33 by legit).

Any L40 player has banned there? you can claim the crown from PF :p

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    2. odg250

odg250 New Member

i had a Level 40 banned last tuesday... since then i've gotten 2 accounts back to 26 and 22

3. penzone

penzone New Member

Did you have any strategy you used to get to 40 in the first place? I never got beyond level 35 before they banned the account.

4. odg250

odg250 New Member

nope no real strat at all...i kept it in town, going 10.8km, i'd run it nearly every day(unless there was downtime like during updates) and as long as it would run until it would automatically shut off... i'm surprised it took them this long to ban my account

5. Pokesg

Pokesg New Member

That is really sad!

I am currently in L25 with new account since I had received a manual reply from the company than I L39 account has terminated. 6 months hardwork gone and I don't think I will still having luck and patience to reach such high level by bitting or legal playing.

The concultion is that using PF will still somehow get ban no matter how careful we are, the question is when the doom day comes. May Niantic just to evaluate all L38-L40 account manully to analyse whether they play in legal or not, maybe that's why they took longer time to ban those users(after 3-5 ban waves).

I am very appricated the effects that made by PF's team as they ever let me reach the heaven, but I also understand nothing can be flawless.

My suggestions:

To PF team
      1. add miss throw in the random strategy to act more human like
      2. add random walking speed instead of fix one until we manually change, the random speed cycle can set between standing, walking, jogging, biking.
      3. add option to be able to walking the egg while doing batch evolve on double XP, in reality we are actually able to do so in order gain more XP in egg hatching(for example, 9 10KM egg can be hatch out at the same time while doing double xp batch evolve)

To Poke player
      1. use the phone play in legal daily for maybe 30mins since there is rumour that the App will sending some useless data back to server once awhile which decode team no able to identify, Niantic will flag the ban according to this. Although no one able to verify it, but my account do last long enough by play the suggested method
      2. don't play overnight until you get soft ban and don't get too far from your Internet connection