• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Lifetime key

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Frozenkhaos, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Frozenkhaos

Frozenkhaos New Member

Greetings Honorbuddy and team!

My name is Jarred, or Frozenkhaos.

I am posting here as your "contact us" button is currently preventing me from sending you a message. So I'm hoping that I can get some assistance. I also sent a DM to Bossland, but I'm not sure how often they check their messages.

I became a user back in 2012 and I have used your system off and on over the years. Originally, I had purchased a 3 session key, not for the intent of farming, but for the intent of sharing with my close friends. I've never used Honorbuddy for the purpose of earning an income, just to help save myself (and my friends) countless hours of grinding.

Over the past year, I have not had the opportunity to put as much time into the game as I would like (work and life tend to catch up with me from time to time). But I am happy to say that I find myself with some free time in the coming months. As of today, I was lucky enough to find myself with some additional income and I was able to renew my WoW membership.

With that being said, I find myself in a bind. While I was working on re-installing everything, it came to my attention that you and your staff members made a business decision to change the lifetime keys in order to help generate additional revenue. I understand that as a business, you must do what is needed in order to continue supporting your yourself as well as your community. If ending the lifetime keys generates you and your developers additional income and leads towards a better botting service, then this decision is something that I fully support.

Unfortunately, I am unable to purchase a new key at this moment due to financial restrictions. Because of this, I am reaching out to see if you would be willing to help a long time customer.

I am currently in-between paychecks (I get paid on September 15th), and I am hoping that you would be willing to lend me a temporary Honorbuddy key. When I get paid, I fully intend to opt into the 1 session, 1 month pricing plan.

I understand that this sounds like I am begging, and I hope this is not how the support staff views this message. If you are not able to help, I understand and will patiently wait until the 15th when I can purchase a new key.

In the meantime, I look forward to hearing from you.

Jarred/Frozenkhaos

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

3. dankdre

dankdre Member

There answer is going to be no, They sent an email to everyone when the changed were made via the email you purchased the key with. They need to make money too. This is a premium product. Not some freeware.

4. Frozenkhaos

Frozenkhaos New Member

Thank you Tony, I went ahead and sent an email.

And dankdre, I am aware. As I noted it in my message :)

If it doesn't happen, I still plan on purchasing a key this coming Friday.

5. alex7184

alex7184 New Member

It's still down.

6. dankdre

dankdre Member

because its not done

7. Riggevaa

Riggevaa New Member

Does anyone know when update its done?

8. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

9. Victor9909