• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Light farming for Novus

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by danjammin, Jul 24, 2019.

1. danjammin

danjammin New Member

anyone have a profile to spam Ifirit story/ Tam tam for my Novus weapon light.

2. MKItt

MKItt New Member

Hi there,
      Light weapon, well that has been a while! IIRC fatebot was fine for light, but, if you really want to repeat ifrit you could use something like the attached file.

I'm really a noob I edited the original posted file, for it to run with the current FFXIV. The original post can be found here:
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/request-discussion-lifer-iii-achievement-plugin.230694/

All credits go to them!!

Now it does run for me after the edit, but use at your own caution as I am a noob, what I do:

- Making sure I have selected 'undersized party' in the duty finder options (little gear on the top) and -only- that.
      - Then I select 'The Bowl of Embers' in the Trails tab and make sure -only- that square is selected, nothing else.
      - Close the Duty Finder window. I always make sure I don't have other stuff open as well.

Then, well, un-zip the attachment in your main Buddy folder. A new folder named 'Ifrit_Normal' should be added to the 'Plugins' folder.

Select 'orderbot' from the dropdown and browse for the profile 'ifrit_normal' in the added 'Profile' folder in your main Buddy folder.
      Press start

I suggest Kupo as your combat routine other 5.0 CR's are being updated.

That's it for what I can tell you. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019